Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? (1471 Views)

Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? / Anyone With Good Programming Skill To Help Build A Revolutionary Blockchain? / Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? by XXLDICK(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'm a graduate and you all know the fate of most graduates in this country. The majority of the graduates in this country have no jobs.

When one can not get a job, one is left with only one option which is being self employed. I want to start a business but I have little capital(N200K) and no skill. One can hardly get an idea of a business to start with such a low amount without a skill. I spent most of my time reading books and no time attaining any skill.

I have decided to attain a skill in computer due to my love for computers. I'd like gurus in the house tell to me the best skill to attain in regards to being an hotcake and ultimately, monetary benefits cheesy... And the best place in Lagos to attain the skill...

I'm a very fast learner and please, the skill should exceed a year to attain.
I don dey old gringrin

thanks in advance cool
Re: Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? by azibit: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Well, The little I can advise is to start front end design. Well, start with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Depending on how good your design skills are, this field is relatively easy to start making something for yourself.
It depends on how connected you are, and how well you can design. Learning stuffs like Java, Python takes a longer time to monetize. Look for The Google Developers Group in Lagos, I think it is one of the best place to start
Re: Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? by azibit: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Also follow this post https://www.nairaland.com/3447491/computer-science-students for daily updates on how to become better
Re: Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? by goodwin11(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
JavaScript
Re: Please Help, Which Is The Best Computing Skill To Attain? by spoilerx: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2016
XXLDICK:
I'm a graduate and you all know the fate of most graduates in this country. The majority of the graduates in this country have no jobs.

When one can not get a job, one is left with only one option which is being self employed. I want to start a business but I have little capital(N200K) and no skill. One can hardly get an idea of a business to start with such a low amount without a skill. I spent most of my time reading books and no time attaining any skill.

I have decided to attain a skill in computer due to my love for computers. I'd like gurus in the house tell to me the best skill to attain in regards to being an hotcake and ultimately, monetary benefits cheesy... And the best place in Lagos to attain the skill...

I'm a very fast learner and please, the skill should exceed a year to attain.
I don dey old gringrin

thanks in advance cool

learn skill
www dot freecodecamp dot com

(1) (Reply)

Are You Around Lekki,ikoyi, Victoria Island, Eti-Osa and Environment? / Currently Building My First Ecommerce Site From Scratch / How To Change Your Whatsapp Number To A Foreign Or Us Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.