Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals (3597 Views)

'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe / Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by SeyiSpeaks: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
In an exclusive interview, newly married Mavin Records singer, Afro Di’ja finally reveals why she had a secret wedding to her husband Rotimi and why she never shares photos of him online. Read the full interview below: “It was very intimate and it was also in my home town, Kaduna, so it’s kind of hard to get people to come over there and then Kaduna is not as ‘Noisy’ as Lagos. So anything like that could be probably called low key. I just don’t translate them into being posted on my page. And I guess in the ‘Post it’ ‘Tweet it’ world; you almost kind of look abnormal if you don’t but it’s not like am going out of my way not to, i guess it’s just not in my character to do it all the time, but i’m also getting better at my Instagram. At least you see my baby and all other stuff, (laughs).

So I always say there is difference between privacy and secrecy, it’s not something to hide. Again, i guess people forget that when you are in the entertainment industry, you also have to live a normal life. For instance, i wake up in the morning and i give my son a bath, and sometimes my mom will, and other times, it is a maid and an aunt that would help me with him. So don’t forget you have a real life too and you have people to answer to as well. Again you wake up and you have people that are depending on you, and people you pay for the work they do for you, you know as much as we have this entertainment life, and it’s amazing, i mean, God bless you all for liking us so much...Read More at www.topnaija.ng/dija-why-i-had-a-secret-wedding-and-never-shared-my-husbands-photo/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by casttlebarbz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nah u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by dingbang(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gawd look at her eyes.. kiss
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Heavance(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Go girl, thumb up. Live well

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by thesicilian: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
The best way to save your marriage nowadays is to keep everything about it private, safe from the prying eyes of hungry bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Shol3(f): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
She's cute kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by DoPeRoSa(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wise woman

1 Like

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Came: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
As long as you be celebrity, you no fit hide anything about you oooo.... It is just a matter of time we go no every every . You like privacy, you come carry yourself come outside say you be star.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy if only beauty was flesh...this girl for get body pass Nicki minaj!
Btw she's wise....not all those whose marriage won't even last up to the minutes they spent on pre-wedding photo shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by maryjan8(f): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Xionez(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mehn, any time i see Di'ja, im like...

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Funlordjnr: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Who send you sef? Abi na una 1st marry?

Abeg go enter studio spit better joor!
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by integritylady(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
HER CHOICE.....
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by veekid(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sorry; who is Di'ja?
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cheesy if only beauty was flesh...this girl for get body pass Nicki minaj!
Btw she's wise....not all those whose marriage won't even last up to the minutes they spent on pre-wedding photo shoot.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by PissedOffWeed(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Am no strapon.....nor have I one .....so keep away "lesbian" boy!
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by LesbianBoy(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

Am no strapon.....nor have I one .....so keep away "lesbian" boy!

angry angry

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by chimaicon(m): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Watin she talk from begining to end, i no understand anything...Is she speaking in tongue?
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by DozieInc(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Wise woman
Yeah thats a woman who wants to preserve her home, she is been realistic, her type is rare.
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by DoPeRoSa(f): 7:07am On Nov 26, 2016
DozieInc:

Yeah thats a woman who wants to preserve her home, she is been realistic, her type is rare.
I'm telling you.. Not like some that their husband will change diaper and the whole world will know

1 Like

Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2016
One of the best ways ever to sustain and protect ones marriage.
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Omudia11: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wow! I never believed she was married until now.
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Even with the fact that I'm not a celebrity, I try to keep my life very private..Yeah VERY. You don't want your life history and future on Facebook and all sorts.

If I were a celebrity I'd have been the Nigeria SIA.
Re: Why I Had A Secret Wedding And Never Shared My Husband’s Photo - Di'ja Reveals by angelTI(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wise idea for a celebrity wedding because the publicised ones don't last

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Reality Star, Joseline Hernandez Goes Completely Unclad To A Club In ATL. / Tiwa Savage, DJ Cuppy & Tiwa Savage: Who Rocked The Braided Hairstyle Best? / Was Banky W And Adesua's Wedding A Business Deal?? Here Is The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.