Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies (1020 Views)

Top 10 Horror Movies Of 2018 [upcoming] That You Must Watch / Top 10 Cliche In Horror Movies That Are Becoming Stale / Horror Movie Lovers,come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Formerly, I was of the conviction that no horror movie could give a badass like me the creeps, but after seeing Final Destination, The Grudge and The Conjuring, mehn I had to eat the humble pie.

Seriously, those movies movies messed with my psyche so badly so much that I still cringe in terror whenever I picture scenes from them.

So if you know of any horror movie that is scary in every sense of
the word, please don't hesitate to share

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Heavance(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Conjuring 2,
Light Out,
Seconds apart.

The first 2 are in my contention for the best movie of 2016. Though the last is an old movie
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Heavance:
The Conjuring 2,
Light Out,
Seconds apart.

The first 2 are in my contention for the best movie of 2016. Though the last is an old movie

I've seen the first 2 and yes, they are really nice movies. Seconds apart? Is it that scary?

Have you seen Don't Breathe? Frankly speaking that movie is on a category of its own. It gave horror a whole new definition. You should check it out. It's one of 2016's best.
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by MJBOLT: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Oluwatobi1234: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
The reason why I like The Conjuring I & II is that it's not really bloody. Hopefully, the part III is going to be made. I read an article online which was asking the director about The Conjuring III. Sneek peak, the part III would focus on a Werewolf case Lorraine and Ed took.
Heavance:
The Conjuring 2,
Light Out,
Seconds apart.

Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by Heavance(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Oluwatobi1234:
The reason why I like The Conjuring I & II is that it's not really bloody. Hopefully, the part III is going to be made. I read an article online which was asking the director about The Conjuring III. Sneek peak, the part III would focus on a Werewolf case Lorraine and Ed took.

Its going to be crazy..... That couple sha, they are really meant for eachother
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by josiwayne(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
The conjouring is one of the dopest
Re: Please I Need Suggestions On Good Horror Movies by collins1895: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
The Vatican tape, the hollow, paranormal activity, ouija origin of evil, crimson peak, de best are insidious chapter3 n the conjuring 2

(1) (Reply)

BEST Movie To Watch This Christmastime / Mr. Nigeria Visits The Big Brother House As Tboss & Jon Kiss Pationately.(pics) / Sex For Collateral - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.