Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors (48669 Views)

I Am Hardmirror (picture) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by plaetton: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
I must have missed something here in my haste to finish reading the thread.

Can someone pls do me a favor by pointing out the so-called lie that Hardmirror peddled.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Now you have a motive. I cannot believe this is coming from you. The least you could do is put it on the FP for people who care to decide for themselves. Anyway, do whatever pleases you.
Seun:

Which amounts to what? That a throwaway line in HardMirror's story is probably inaccurate? That HardMirror admits that he may have misremembered it? I would be surprised if the story was 100% accurate. No story that is written by a human being is 100% accurate. No testimony given by a human being is 100% accurate. That's why, as atheists, we value hard evidence more than any kind of testimony.

I'm inclined to delete the parts of HardMirror's testimony that have been found to be highly likely to be inaccurate. Is this satisfactory to you?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by herzernIsHere: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
mrmrmister:
I just wish you so called christians would pay this much attention to your religion.

I wish you could dedicate this much time investigating your religion and seeking the truth like you're doing now

I think it is yhu that should halt the spear-headinq of untrue confessions in a bid to spread atheism...

#Peace

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TheUmbra: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Excerpt from the clever Devil's bondman

"I got to the room where she was (the president's room) there were 3 people praying for this sister. She was wringling on the floor like worm with salt poured on it. The prayer warriors were sweating and visibly tired. I got there sat down and bent over to hold her hands. Immediately I held her hand, she started screaming, but was still crying. She was behaving like someone with the spirit of pyton in her. 
I started speaking in tongues. For about 30mins she was still wringling.
I shock her up, asked everybody to stop praying.
I commanded her to stop and open her eyes.
She obeyed. I asked her to seat on the other chair in the room. I could see surprise in her eyes. I repeated my instruction and she obey.
I told her whoever the spirit sets free is free indeed and God has told me she was free. That no matter what she tot, she is already free. I asked everyone to start praising God."

While the authenticity of his stories has been rendered irredeemably shattered, let's take a closer peep.

The above excerpt was from him when he claimed that he was still a genuine believer of GOD yet he was practicing psychology and applying psychotherapuetic approach to spiritual situation.

This devil's chat-topping, trending fraudster and fabricator didn't command the spirit of python out of the girl neither did he deliver her, he didn't follow any of the Christian way of administering deliverance even though he was a christian then.

He simply deceived the girl as well as the other christians who were praying for her.

Even his status as a Christian then wasn't genuine.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Which amounts to what? That a throwaway line in HardMirror's story is probably inaccurate? That HardMirror admits that he may have misremembered it? I would be surprised if the story was 100% accurate. No story that is written by a human being is 100% accurate. No testimony given by a human being is 100% accurate. That's why, as atheists, we value hard evidence more than any kind of testimony.

I'm inclined to delete the parts of HardMirror's testimony that have been found to be highly likely to be inaccurate. Is this satisfactory to you?

No sir, this is unacceptable as hardmirror himself need to apologize to nairalanders for feeding us with lies, who knows how many lies he has written in the past? He also need to be banned from religion section after apologising to Christians here. Please Oga Seun create a section for the atheists or let us know if Nairaland is meant for Christian haters

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
plaetton:
I must have missed something here in my haste to finish reading the thread.

Can someone pls do me a favor by pointing out the so-called lie that Hardmirror peddled.

Thanks in advance.
Start from the very op. Hardmirror's lies can carry Olympic gold grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by plaetton: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Start from the very op. Hardmirror's lies can carry Olympic gold grin

Pls help me, if you actually spotted the lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:

smiley
you've got to know God for yourself beyond what anybody says about Him or beyond whatever is written in any book. God demands faith but He also does reward faith. What I mean by that is even though God won't normally give you a proof first and then ask you to believe. (His modus operandi is, He'll ask you to believe and when you do, He'll show Himself to you i.e. give you proof).That act of baby like faith is your proof of love towards Him and He does reward this.
"They that come to God must believe that He is (i.e. that He exists) and that He is a rewarder of they that diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).

"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."(Jeremiah 29:13)

If you have never experienced God or heard from Him, try worship and then study the Word. Try this: worship God till you are moved to tears. It really does work.

I used to dedicate Friday nights to seeking God. I would close ft on work by 7 and then sleep by 9 or 10. I would wake up very early like 3 or 4 and worship God, pray in the spirit and all. I noticed whenever I did this, I used to feel 'lighter' and then it was easier for me to pick things beyond my natural knowledge / accurate information that I couldn't have come up with by myself

Contrary to what some folks think, God proves Himself. Only that they seek this proof in some laboratory. Unfortunately for them, your God is bigger than any lab in the world and wouldn't need to condescend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
rhektor:
No sir, this is unacceptable as hardmirror himself need to apologize to nairalanders for feeding us with lies, who knows how many lies he has written in the past? He also need to be banned from religion section after apologising to Christians here. Please Oga Seun create a section for the atheists or let us know if Nairaland is meant for Christian haters
You should continue your investigation. As you discover his lies, we will delete them and force him to apologize for each lie that's discovered.

HardMirror, what was the source of your claim that the dude in question died from fasting? Did you see his dead body or did someone tell you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

*smiles* now he wants front page. Why did you not clamour for hopefullandlord's thread to be pushed to front page? cheesy

Guy I never doubt you bein a Futarian alumni, and your conversations from pastor to atheist but that BIG LIE about the CACCF brother. Haba! If you dont fear God anymore respect your conscience na sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by mrmrmister: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I think it is yhu that should halt the spear-headinq of untrue confessions in a bid to spread atheism...

#Peace

Spearheading?
Seriously?
SMH
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
plaetton:

Pls help me, if you actually spotted the lie.
Hardmirror lied that a christian brother fasted himself to death, but investigations have revealed otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by TheUmbra: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
herzernIsHere:

You sure are pickinq holes because of this disclaimer thread that discredited the authenticity of the bull crap.......

If yhu read it with a free mind with no knowledqe about its credibility,You may be convinced....

His narration was a close-to-perfect one...

Wrong.

I saw his crap on frontpage. I never thought it was click-worthy. If one has encountered the supernatural, there's nothing any fool bouyed by the finite momentum of human wisdom can say that has a distant relationship to conviction.

Lots of christian or religious folks who clicked on that crap are still wavering in their faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by timmy2409(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Speaking of people that have incentives to lie about the validity or invalidity of miracles, think about this for a moment.

If a pastor claims that a miracle is real and that he performed it, what would he gain? Oh.. well larger congregations & followership, which means more money from tithes and more people desperate for solutions. Think about how rich miracle preachers in Nigeria are as well as the likes of Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonnke etc

Now, if HardMirror lies about his time as a pastor, claiming that miracles (in the supernatural sense) are actually not real, please educate me, what would he gain?

3 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Hardmirror has embarrassed freethinkers on NL.

But why are you Christians aching to see his story debunked? His is just a story, the real questions of Christianity would never be wished away even if a million hardmirrors surface and are embarrassed.

The real questions concerning salvation, hell, the problem of evil, failed prophecies, biblical contradictions etc.

Unlike you christians, we freethinkers don't put faith in man and his wiles but in universally tested methods of reason.

See the way this one is spewing thrash. Freethinker my foot! Oga Ade don't derail this thread if you have nothing to say just keep mute OK? Bunch of sycophants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Funjosh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Not of such a great magnitude. We all knows he fine tune his story with some lies just to achieve the purpose of creating the thread but yet for him to still keep on standing by what he said that he is very confident that they are true. Am afraid. Please don't delete anything let it be for reference abeg.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
You will not understand why I'm so interested in this until u go through the thread He created.

TheUmbra:

Your interest in all of this -- the reaction from the atheists and possibly counter reaction from the Christian folks is worrisome.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
rhektor:

This thread is a waste. Hopefullandlord has a thread already on this topic, try and do better than this. You folks keep using the word investigation. Which investigation? Is a chat between me and howmon what you call investigation? What happened to all the other aspects of the story?
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Lezzjnr: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimzyy:
Are the atheists avoiding this thread? Does it mean that Hardmirror has accepted that some part of his story was fabricated? Is there any logical explanation at all? Phewwww.

Their take on this exposé is inconsequential. Hardmirror has been unable to dispel these allegations.

4 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by yorhmienerd(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

I knew from the onset that this won't go down well with atheists who believed his testimony hook, line, and sinker. Defaming people is a punishable offence and did you know that one of his father in the Lord who he claimed to have learn't under them was tagged false too 'cos his(the man) son came in and rebuffed the claims. The best thing to do is-Edit the original post then delete this two threads. How about this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by DoctorAlien(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra:

Wrong.

I saw his crap on frontpage. I never thought it was click-worthy. If one has encountered the supernatural, there's nothing any fool bouyed by the finite momentum of human wisdom can say that has a distant relationship to conviction.

Lots of christian or religious folks who clicked on that crap are still wavering in their faith.

Seun, is this not the reason why this thread has to be moved to the frontpage?

It is becoming increasingly clear that the religion section of Nairaland has an anti-Christian theme.

Not as if I'm worried: nothing can shake me away from Christ by GOD's grace. However, I believe the owner of a forum like this should show 0% bias in administering his forum.

Eyes are watching you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by herzernIsHere: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra:

Wrong.

Well Said brother....

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheUmbra. I am not looking out for reactions. I want to see the air cleared.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

Young man why would you condescend to tampering with a thread Hardmirror claims is the absolute truth? That would not be right as that thread is proof that indeed there was falsehood.

You are getting unusually hot and bothered about all this and showing favors towards Hardmirror and this is not right.

Proof is right here that some scheming went down and you want to cover it up?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by chrmn1: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
timmy2409:
Speaking of people that have incentives to lie about the validity or invalidity of miracles, think about this for a moment.

If a pastor claims that a miracle is real and that he performed it, what would he gain? Oh.. well larger congregations & followership, which means more money from tithes and more people desperate for solutions. Think about how rich miracle preachers in Nigeria are as well as the likes of Benny Hinn, Reinhard Bonnke etc

Now, if HardMirror lies about his time as a pastor, claiming that miracles (in the supernatural sense) are actually not real, please educate me, what would he gain?

he'll gain the needed attention he badly lacks being a closet atheist.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by LiberaDeus: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
[/b]

Isnt the bolded what we just did that led us here? Learn to be objective and speak when its worth it.

What are you even saying?

What did you do here In this thread? You are trying to prove that hardmirror is a fake. Please will that answer all the questions of existence and put to bed all the objections of Christianity.

Hardmirror is a human being, I don't care about his motives neither do I care about his honesty or lack of it. I didn't come to my belief system because of the testimony of a man. Face the fact that the guys testimony shook the faith of so many Christians and you are trying so hard to undo that damage. He lied, so what? Will you keep on beating the horse of this guys lies or will you face why you believe what you believe.

How many times do you see freethinkers trying to hammer down the credibility of one so called man of god. We don't do that, because we know Christianity like other world religion's was built on fables, mythology and fear which are all dishonest foundations. That is what we attack, the dishonest foundations, whether Benny hinn is fraudulent or not, or whether pastor Chris is fraudulent or not, it doesn't change the fact that the underlying theology is faulty.

So I will say it again, hardmirror is a fraud and so what, he is a cheat, a pathological liar, an impostor and so what. Does that make the holy bible to be free of immorality and contradictions.

A little advice for you, if you claim to be a Christian don't be like the medieval crusaders who threw away all decency because they were allegedly fighting for the Lord, please still maintain decency and human respect even though you feel you are justified since you are fighting atheists. If someone didn't refer to you or pass a snide remark your way, please don't do such to the person. Do unto others as you would have them do to you. I didn't insult you, its not too much to ask that you do the same.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by plaetton: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Hardmirror lied that a christian brother fasted himself to death, but investigations have revealed otherwise
Is that all ?
I mean, is that reason that all these invectives are being poured on him ?

Where is incontrovertible evidence that the event in question did not happen ?

What I read from Hardmirror's piece was " died of complications from fasting ".

In Hardmirror's defense, I would say that statement was most likely his own CONJECTURE, and NOT NECESSARILY a lie.

I know a few people who have passed away, whom in my own personal opinion, could have died of FASTING- related complications. That would my own CONJECTURE, might be true, by not factual.
Not necessarily a lie.

6 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Mimzyy(f): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Did I state anywhere that I am a christian?

I am a Muslim. I just happen to have a christian background too.

LiberaDeus:

Hardmirror has embarrassed freethinkers on NL.

But why are you Christians aching to see his story debunked? His is just a story, the real questions of Christianity would never be wished away even if a million hardmirrors surface and are embarrassed.

The real questions concerning salvation, hell, the problem of evil, failed prophecies, biblical contradictions etc.

Unlike you christians, we freethinkers don't put faith in man and his wiles but in universally tested methods of reason.

2 Likes

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by paulGrundy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Seun:

No. Because the narrators testimony is inaccurate, deleting parts of it would make it inconsistent and confuse new readers. I think it should by pushed to frontpage but shown as a perspective on his testimony. E.g the topic should read:

"A nairalander questions HardMirrors testimony"

1 Like

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by truthhurts2well: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
LiberaDeus:

What are you even saying?

What did you do here In this thread? You are trying to prove that hardmirror is a fake. Please will that answer all the questions of existence and put to bed all the objections of Christianity.

Hardmirror is a human being, I don't care about his motives neither do I care about his honesty or lack of it. I didn't come to my belief system because of the testimony of a man. Face the fact that the guys testimony shook the faith of so many Christians and you are trying so hard to undo that damage. He lied, so what? Will you keep on beating the horse of this guys lies or will you face why you believe what you believe.

How many times do you see freethinkers trying to hammer down the credibility of one so called man of god. We don't do that, because we know Christianity like other world religion's was built on fables, mythology and fear which are all dishonest foundations. That is what we attack, the dishonest foundations, whether Benny hinn is fraudulent or not, or whether pastor Chris is fraudulent or not, it doesn't change the fact that the underlying theology is faulty.

So I will say it again, hardmirror is a fraud and so what, he is a cheat, a pathological liar, an impostor and so what. Does that make the holy bible to be free of immorality and contradictions.

A little advice for you, if you claim to be a Christian don't be like the medieval crusaders who threw away all decency because they were allegedly fighting for the Lord, please still maintain decency and human respect even though you feel you are justified since you are fighting atheists. If someone didn't refer to you or pass a snide remark your way, please don't do such to the person. Do unto others as you would have them do to you. I didn't insult you, its not too much to ask that you do the same.

In a nutshell what you are asking damogul to do is see the lies and pretend they were true. Isnt that what you lot who are Atheists have been doing the exact opposite of? You see the truth and pretend they were lies!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by Seun(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Defaming people is a punishable offence and did you know that one of his father in the Lord who he claimed to have learn't under them was tagged false too 'cos his(the man) son came in and rebuffed the claims.
Can you send me direct links to where this happened? I need just the relevant facts. I can't wade through that entire thread. It's far too long.
Re: Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors by rhektor(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

This thread is a waste. Hopefullandlord has a thread already on this topic, try and do better than this. You folks keep using the word investigation. Which investigation? Is a chat between me and howmon what you call investigation? What happened to all the other aspects of the story?

Did you see investigations in my comment? undecided
What has happened to you of late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.