Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist (28451 Views)

Olamide Aka Wizzy Missing: UNIABUJA Student Missing For 4 Weeks / Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by 9jaflaver: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By An Alleged Cultist

News reaching 9jaflaver indicates that a student of the University of Abuja "Onyekachi Azubuko" has lost his life to the hands of alleged cultists. The incident occurred off Gado Nasko Way, Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

The 25 year-old victim was shot dead on Tuesday afternoon shortly after stepping out of the house to meet some friends. His corpse was identified by his brother, Joel, before it was taken to the Kubwa General Hospital by the police. It was learnt by "9jaflaver news" that residents of the area were thrown into panic when they heard sporadic gunshots by unknown gunmen, who were believed to be members of a cult group.

Findings indicate that Azubuko, the father of the deceased, was at work when Joel told him about the incident, prompting him to visit the Kubwa General Hospital morgue to see the body of his second son. The bereaved father was reluctant to comment on the incident when our correspondent visited his residence on Thursday.

“The family has nothing to say on the incident, the police are already investigating it and if you need any information, please, go to the Kubwa Divisional Police Station,” he stated.

But prompted further, Azubuko said Onyekachi was planning to go back to school before he was killed, adding that he was trying to raise money for him and his brother, a student of Abia State University. He described the deceased as a brilliant student and a good sportsman, noting that he had warned him against keeping company with men of suspicious character. The father said, “He was a son dear to my heart, a good sportsman and a brilliant student. But I observed that he had been derailing, he has been keeping company with some suspicious characters and I asked him about his friends, but he denied being a member of a cult group.

“We are a strong Christian family and we don’t condone acts of indiscipline. I warned him several times about the company he was keeping.”

Azubuko said the family was already making arrangements for Onyekachi’s funeral.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-student-shot-dead-by-an-alleged-cultist/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Effect of cultism is negative.
Rip bro.

9 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by eleko1: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala nd mynd44 deY on leave undecided
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by drey076(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
rip bro cry
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by rusher14: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
His father has said it all.

28 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
The most painful part is that,majority of people reading this news will attach little or no importance to it....SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Chipappii(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by brunofarad(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na wah
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by solacong: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by worisj(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by CXLVII: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=18pt]-1[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by bezimo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
A decision to join cultism is a decision to choose death and destruction.No room for sympathy or pity party here.

You cant have occultist and cultist as the people you roll with and not join them.

The Holy Book of Wisdom said "He that walketh with the wise shall be wise, but a companion of fools shall be destroyed" Prov 13:20.

The irony of this is that the person who introduced this guy who was killed in the act of cultism may later repent, amend his ways and make heaven, whereas this guy who was wasted would be burning in hell.

One of the greatest tragedy in life is to be associating with very wrong folks.

1000 good friends are not eneough but 1 bad friend is too much- ArchBishop Benson Idahosa.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Elnino4ladies: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Aiye fire

1 Like

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by ijebuloaded(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even in this recession?

But wait, why are some people so stupid not thinking about their future?

And some idiot will still blame buhari for this.....

6 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Donsammi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
soo this dude death news have reach nairaland ..
he was called out on phone and was gunned down .. shot on the leg 1st and then the back ...

happened in phase 2 site 1 axis ...keystone bank side for those who knows kubwa ..

although the dude was notorious ....at last it doesn't pay

16 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by boman2014: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Da fvck
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by dokiOloye(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kpafuruka don kpafuruka
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by eagleonearth(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'm waiting for just one man to come and convince me on good reasons why i should be a cultist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by uviesa(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Onyenna(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Daayyuum!. ..
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by ochardbaby(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
9jaflaver:
Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By An Alleged Cultist

News reaching 9jaflaver indicates that a student of the University of Abuja "Onyekachi Azubuko" has lost his life to the hands of alleged cultists. The incident occurred off Gado Nasko Way, Kubwa, a satellite town in the Federal Capital Territory.

The 25 year-old victim was shot dead on Tuesday afternoon shortly after stepping out of the house to meet some friends. His corpse was identified by his brother, Joel, before it was taken to the Kubwa General Hospital by the police. It was learnt by "9jaflaver news" that residents of the area were thrown into panic when they heard sporadic gunshots by unknown gunmen, who were believed to be members of a cult group.

Findings indicate that Azubuko, the father of the deceased, was at work when Joel told him about the incident, prompting him to visit the Kubwa General Hospital morgue to see the body of his second son. The bereaved father was reluctant to comment on the incident when our correspondent visited his residence on Thursday.

“The family has nothing to say on the incident, the police are already investigating it and if you need any information, please, go to the Kubwa Divisional Police Station,” he stated.

But prompted further, Azubuko said Onyekachi was planning to go back to school before he was killed, adding that he was trying to raise money for him and his brother, a student of Abia State University. He described the deceased as a brilliant student and a good sportsman, noting that he had warned him against keeping company with men of suspicious character. The father said, “He was a son dear to my heart, a good sportsman and a brilliant student. But I observed that he had been derailing, he has been keeping company with some suspicious characters and I asked him about his friends, but he denied being a member of a cult group.

“We are a strong Christian family and we don’t condone acts of indiscipline. I warned him several times about the company he was keeping.”

Azubuko said the family was already making arrangements for Onyekachi’s funeral.

Hear a good Father talking! No bends,no lies.....straight talk. R.I.P to the dead

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-student-shot-dead-by-an-alleged-cultist/
Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
wages of cultism na death .........RIP

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
eagleonearth:
I'm waiting for just one man to come and convince me on good reasons why i should be a cultist.

The good news is that you die early and escape this buhari hardship

11 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Onyenna(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
eagleonearth:

I just tire!....

3 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Taiofil(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
If truly he was killed by cultist then he must have been in some deep shiit wit den boiz.. and that the new vc is probably too soft on cultism and gross misconduct amongst students of the school both in and outside.

Nuhu yakubu (former VC of Unibuja) did a mavelous job on cultism in that sch to extent that if a cultist u r expelled if u dont report to school.

R.I.P azubuko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
I detest cultists and they don't like me back.

In my school days l was really a pain in their asss.

I been give them wahala sha.

If the police does their job well it won't be hard to pick up the fools. Their are typically very clumsy and careless. They are always inclined towards overt violence than stealth.

2 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by passionate88: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
The yuletide season? I blame the dullard.

to those zombies wey go quote me to talk rubbish. just remember that the dishonorable minister of darkness blamed Jonathan for a crime committed in logos state just because Jonathan paid a visit to that state. so I'm just returning the favour.

I so much believe in the Mosaic law that said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
The poor Dad.........

Determinedly truthful.

RIP, boy.

If only others will learn.

4 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
I detest cultists and they don't like me back.

In my school days l was really a pain in their asss.

I been give them wahala sha.

Your Kung fu must be strong.

If what you said is true, I'm happy you're here to post this.

6 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by StoneLucifer: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
The f**cking dead guy cannot hear any advice again.Its damn late.I can only pray for his soul to rest in peace and be accepted in heaven..What a waste..The father forsaw the guy was heading towards doom..He has no reason to shed tears because he warned him...Life goes on..Abeg barman bring me another bottle of heineken..

5 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Donsammi(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Taiofil:
If truly he was killed by cultist then he must have been in some deep shiit wit den boiz.. and that the new vc is probably too soft on cultism and gross misconduct amongst students of the school both in and outside.

Nuhu yakubu (former VC of Unibuja) did a mavelous job on cultism in that sch to extent that if a cultist u r expelled if u dont report to school.

R.I.P azubuko.
I think the deep shiit is with area dudes in kubwa not in uniabuja ..

6 Likes

Re: Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
When will most Nigerian youths start using their senses?

Parents are toiling so hard in this endemic recession currently plaguing Nigeria so as to raise some money and carter for the educational needs of their children and these God-forsaking adolescents still heartlessly inflict more pains on their parents by becoming cultist?

Some children would have been better of aborted if only there was a medical crystal ball to see how irresponsible they will eventually turn out to be in future.

My sympathy goes to the parents for laboring in vain for the past 25 years raising someone that will end up in such a shameless way as a result of the negative choices he made.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Baby Boy Rescued In Abuleegba, Lagos (Video) / 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Two Yahoo Boys In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.