Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos (15973 Views)

Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / UNILAG Student Flaunts Sexy Body In New Photos / Actress Nancy Isime Reveals Bare B00bs In Super $exy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by badassProdigy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
A daring female model who is also a student of the University of Lagos flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot.

Natasha Yamala currently signed to Catch22 Model Management is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blosom career in the showbiz industry.

According to the skinny girl, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She is also a National Diploma holder in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

She has been described as a very determined and ambitious model who goes to an extra length in creating long-lasting impressions in the line of duty.

This accounts for her recent Private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram.
The name Natasha Yamala may sound foreign but she hails from Delta State, South-south part of Nigeria.

“I am the only girl in between two boys, I also love cooking and when I’m not reading a crime/investigation novel, I’m writing" she said in an interview with a local school newspaper.

"Growing up, I was a tom-boy, being the only girl in between two boys, what would you expect? It was fun for me cos they just always seemed so cool and all they did was fascinating to me like climbing trees, doing “ultimate searches” just to win a biscuit or something. But I loved playing with them even if they would always bully but would never let someone else touch me.
I guess it was their job to bully me n still protect me at the same time"
she added.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/unilag-female-student-flaunts-bare.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by badassProdigy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by stan241(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Knowing lala and boobs,this will def hit FP in less than no time

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala tight with a vseline.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
A minute of silence for the fallen heroes crycry

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take this

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by amerimex(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you cal ds mouthwatering? Ds is jst a show of shame in a quest for fame.

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by ikombe: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
oooooh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Towncrier007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ashawo

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Tiffbuxas: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
I cannot talk.. Babe Abegg comot hand

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by DanPel(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
All i c is a nice hair-do and necklace.when falz was singing LORD SAVE ME FRM KARISHIKA u guys thought he was JOKING. (closes eye and walkout of thread)

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by kayabd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
oloshos everywhere...Not surprised
END TIME THINGS

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by herzernIsHere: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Olympus has fallen** grin....Wathever Rocks Her boat Doh.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by decatalyst(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
She looks like an ALIEN! shocked shocked

Those boobs looks like sagged ripe paw paw grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmm

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Omg she is pretty.

Got some high cheekbones there. Lovely! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Tafari1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:
Bro, that boob is not fallen.. Na pawpaw type e be grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by dacovajnr: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
This one be looking like an Alien for inside Avatar undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by realBliss(m): 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
badassProdigy:
A daring female model who is also a student of the University of Lagos flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot.

Natasha Yamala currently signed to Catch22 Model Management is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blosom career in the showbiz industry.

According to the skinny girl, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She is also a National Diploma holder in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

She has been described as a very determined and ambitious model who goes to an extra length in creating long-lasting impressions in the line of duty.

This accounts for her recent Private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram.
The name Natasha Yamala may sound foreign but she hails from Delta State, South-south part of Nigeria.

“I am the only girl in between two boys, I also love cooking and when I’m not reading a crime/investigation novel, I’m writing" she said in an interview with a local school newspaper.

"Growing up, I was a tom-boy, being the only girl in between two boys, what would you expect? It was fun for me cos they just always seemed so cool and all they did was fascinating to me like climbing trees, doing “ultimate searches” just to win a biscuit or something. But I loved playing with them even if they would always bully but would never let someone else touch me.
I guess it was their job to bully me n still protect me at the same time"
she added.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/unilag-female-student-flaunts-bare.html?m=1

small small, she will start eating cucumber like chidinma

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by AceKid(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS MEDIUM TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO ON INVESTMENT PROJECT THAT WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU IN THIS TIME OF RECESSION

https://www.nairaland.com/3484309/let-me-reveal-u-how
Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by fergieboy: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2016
KissChrix:

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Captainbells:
Omg she is pretty.
Got some high cheekbones there. Lovely! kiss

High cheekbones are lovely? You must be Mr. Bones' sidekick.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Kingsboy96(m): 1:30am On Nov 26, 2016
undecidedMiss cucumber

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Elnino4ladies: 2:52am On Nov 26, 2016
oloshos everywhere

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by nkemma54(m): 3:32am On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:
Hmmwww.nairaland.com/attachments/4533316_1317377410209412466618758536227136277928013n_jpeg6815d5fa37272b62b95128b7acadcff3

[size=20pt]GBAM[/size]

awesome man. once dated a model, glad i dumped her cheating ass. this ugly masscom shlt aint gon be any different

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by slurryeye: 3:39am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by sekundosekundo: 4:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Yeye

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Attractive. Nude pictures when taken tastefully are a form of art. But I wonder if she has more to offer

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by Onyenna(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2016
realBliss:

small small, she will start eating cucumber like chidinma

[size=50pt]BRUTALITY[/size]

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos by realBliss(m): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Onyenna:

[size=50pt]BRUTALITY[/size]

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simphood Hall Of Shame. Update! / What Is The Essence Of Dating? / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.