Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends (60607 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by vchykp(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2016
kuddos to us... ##achievment##

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
Don't mind them, demons know themselves and will wail to defend themselves

Lol. Wen u tell them u cant date them u see hw it pains them to their bone marrow.
Like the experience i had last month
the guy started actin like kid beggin me.
I maintained my stand he started wailing lol cursing and abusin me i just shook my head and left. Most of them are too childish when u turn dem down

And i began to wonder if their life all depends on s*x sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Binsh shut tha fvck Up!!! My Fiance's mother separated from her husband because he wanted to use her for money rituals.... Anambra state.

Don't be stereotypical, We have 'Angels and Demons' in every tribe

My fiancée's daddy separated from her mother because the mum poisoned his food and also wanted to use him for money rituals...Mum is from Ondo state.

Don't generalise, we know devil has his corporate headquarters in Afonja land.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I live in yorubaland...millions of igbo ladies has already done that.

Op are just too naive...ur brothers will soon come here to deny d fact dat igbo ladies are marrying yoruba men.

Why should any sane Igbo deny that. It simply confirms what we've been trying to hammer into your cone heads.

Now repeat after me...IGBO WOMEN ARE THE BEST....BEAUTY, WELL MANNERED, FAITHFUL, SUPPORTIVE, SEXY,SUPERIOR CULINARY SKILLS.

We don't deny that. We acknowledge and give them permission to transform Afonja lives and DNA.

The things we do for Afonja.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Common stop ridiculing urself
We all know yoloba tribe leads in rituals
Their news hitting frontpage everyday.

Men found with human skull, bosom or other human parts.. we the tribe where it always happen undecided
Ridicule. Are you mad? I was first of all talking to the op not you. Whats my business with tribal differences. And what I've said is a hard fact which probably don't go down well with many including you

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
Igbo men are truly the best kiss

Not all those loud mouthed ones that brag with empty stomach.... and call themselves demonic spirit abi wetin

Lol yes dear they are d best im currently enjoying my igbo boo.
And he dey do me well lol...cnt think of leaving him for another

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by NaeChris: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2016
Correkiti
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383027]
Ridicule. Are you mad? I was first of all talking to the op not you. And what I've said is a hard fact which probably don't go down well with many including you[/quote][/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
gbosaa:

My fiancée's daddy separated from her mother because the mum poisoned his food and also wanted to use him for money rituals...Mum is from Ondo state.

My ex's Mum left her Dad because he was fond of bringing in women to sleep with in the home, Was a wife beater and almost used the second child for blood rituals

Don't generalize, Igbos and Blood money are like 5 and 6.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:
[[s]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383027]
Ridicule. Are you mad? I was first of all talking to the op not you. Whats my business with tribal differences. And what I've said is a hard fact which probably don't go down well with many including you[/s]

Do your desire. My response don't belong to your type. If you ever quote me again, I will abuse the living daylight out of you

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2016
[[s]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383208]
Do your desire. My response don't belong to your type. If you ever quote me again, I will abuse the living daylight out of you[/quote][/s]

grin pained.. who ur abuse help?
U guys are soo childish

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll prefer a yoruba woman to igbo any day, any time, any where. The igbo girls I know are after me for money. Ugh. All the timw

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by NevetsIbot(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll prefer a yoruba woman to igbo any day, any time, any where. The igbo girls I know are after me for money. Ugh. All the time

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:
[[s]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383208]
Do your desire. My response don't belong to your type. If you ever quote me again, I will abuse the living daylight out of you[/s]

grin pained.. who ur abuse help?
U guys are soo childish
Are you new on NL? Its sharking you right? You're not ok. I warned you to stop this.

If you have no shame, your mother should bear your shame. Youre better off aborted. Your intellect is a waste. Channelled wrongly.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
[[s][b]quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=51383740]
Are you new on NL? Its sharking you right? You're not ok. I warned you to stop this.

If you have no shame, your mother should bear your shame. Youre better off aborted. Your intellect is a waste. Channeled wrongly. [/quote][
[/s]
Im used to this grin. Come with another style

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Lol im sorry for u ciz u hav made urself vulnerable for them deamons with fake love and sweet mouth grin. Just to chop ur puna.
So get ready

undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by majour(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
IMO state born and loving it but the op is right, I love me a calabar or akwa ibom woman, they've bin great partners so far, presently searching for one

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by DoPeRoSa(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol. Wen u tell them u cant date them u see hw it pains them to their bone marrow.
I maintained my stand he started wailing lol cursing and abusin me i just shook my head and left. Most of them are too childish when u turn dem down

And i began to wonder if their life all depends on s*x sad
Lwkmd... It's not by force to do ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Kellibae:
yes igbo man all the way . at worst i go with edo men
N what about me?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
I will love to date a Yoruba guy tho...so I can come up with my own list... undecided
Here I am babe...reporting for duty! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Faq shut d Bleep up!.. hypocrite! Now u know there are "angels and demons in every tribe"

But u didnt see ur brother dat made the first ritual comment correct him yet u jumped his tribal post and quote me
U guys are too tribalistic one of the reasons i will not hav anythin to d with u
But am not like that naaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Here I am babe...reporting for duty! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Im not here for ur useless online beef..
Im above that! But i will neva hav anything to do with yoruba men period!
Please ego oyinbo..reconsider!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin
Nna mehn! Time no dey o! Infact no time to even check time..I sent u something Sha.....do d needful....aiit? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
[size=28pt]#TeamIgbomen[/size]

angryangry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=tossie101 post=51382676]

And i began to wonder if their life all depends on s*

Loooool! Some men can't handle rejection....not only d Yorubas naaaaaa! Ur mouth too sharp!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2016
gbosaa:

Chai...see lies.......is Lai Mohammed Ur uncle?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

undecided
Don't mind him o.....Gucci ko......sushi ni
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by Beamborla(f): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Lol. Didn't expect you to come out with something meaningful. You're just a Bimbo with an IQ in the negative

Warris this now

Try use small letter 'b' next time

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

But am not like that naaaaaa!

Lol. U sure?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by tossie101(f): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
luminouz:

Please ego oyinbo..reconsider!

Lol who thought u that?
Re: Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends by luminouz(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
tossie101:

Lol who thought u that?
I saw it on a TV series... Husbands of Lagos....my Igbo is pretty much limited grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / "Lady Bleeds Uncontrollably From Her Privates After Following Yahoo Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.