Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati (12594 Views)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by tundafayaBuhari: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

It would have been better said if u said "my family is in trouble. Buhari has destroyed my family kpata kpate. Buhari is a curse to my family"

I don't like when you believe you opinion is for everybody. Be personal
I don't blame you. Do you have a family? A product of wrong contraception
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by DanielPop(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2016
You can't have a Bishop in a gathering of pagans.

Nigerians are the problem. All of us!

What has become our national failure is individual failure of all Nigerians.

I tell a little lie in my corner. You cheat during your exam. She lies and keeps numerous boyfriends.

He defrauds and lies including bragging boldly about it. He gets hailed. That pastor performs miracles and places preaching emphasis on prosperity and tithe/offering collection.

How about Alfa who sleeps with a clients wife and performs jazz for her to gain undue advantage with her customers or at her work place.

You know this candidate is not the best but you Support him anyway because he is your towns man. Or he has mobilized you financially. Or simply because it is trendy to support him. No ideological or philosophical basis to support him but you do anyway!

You keep pestering your elected politician to give you employment into FIRS even when they desire 2.2 and you have a pass. Simply because FIRS gave previous opportunity to someone with religious studies when Accounting was the benchmark.

You see your mother cheat customers buying from her at her market stall using 'panelbeated' measuring tin. You think it's smart business.

You hate it when adherents of your faith are attacked yet covertly/overtly support attack on adherents of other faith. Innocent blood is spilled in complete ignorance to spiritual guidance that there is power in the blood. Why won't such blood seek atonement? Why do you want peace in Nigeria when the dead are not resting in peace?

You can add yours.....but it boils down to us all!

We are the problem with Nigeria. Like I started with, there can't be Bishop in a gathering of pagans!

3 Likes

Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Caseless: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala is the man!

Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Montaque(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2016
We can never have a party for the "common people". The common man on the street wants to be in the elites forum, calling the shorts.
We should rather de-market political wealth. The leaders will sort themselves out

1 Like

Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by pyxon(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo President or nothing
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by yahmohy27: 8:59am On Nov 26, 2016
We are due to divide ,else we ll never get it right only these old politicians can be avoided
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by ephi123(f): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Hard to respect this man or take his words seriously because afterall he was part of the government, what did he do whilst there? It's very easy to write, the true question though is do you practice what you preach.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by FlamesD: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Make political offices in Nigeria less attractive so that politician can only be elected into offices knowing that they are only going there for service delivery(service) and not to emass wealth. Just want to make common sense; in the voice of Bruce.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
the peoples revolution is the answer to our problem.. Just as the French revolution of 1789 changes France totally... we are the solution to our problems.. come 2019,the pendulum will shift to its original position and all eyes will see...
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by fourthworld: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
All this lengthy epistle for political party formation? What is the lamentations all about? Abi no be politician & political parties spoilt Nigeria Abeg go siddon jare.Military pls take over.

200 million mumus controlled by beasts with personal interest only. How can they not continue to form new parties and dominate when the Zombies refuse to learn and act like programmed zombies to support any deceptive electoral slogan dished out to them. Zombies zombier zombiest
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Let the youth take over.....
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by teemy(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2016
if parties like LP, AD, SDP, ANPP, APGA merged together and with lesser scandals compared to the two major parties, that would be a formidable opponent that can floor both major heavyweights.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Abati is back. You might not like him, but you can't help but love his flow, his intellect. Wow! I 've been reading this man for 17 years.

Anyways, whether a breakaway political party is formed between now and 2019, will not make any difference. It's just recycling of the old order.

And here I am not talking about the age of the political actors.

What is needed is a peoples revolt. A peoples party. A peoples coup. A shaking of the current arrangement. How & when that will take place? I can't say myself.

Neither Buhari nor Atiku. Neither Tinubu nor Peter Obi. Neither Kwankwaso nor Rochas can salvage this country.

I agree with you about Abati. I was surprised he became mute under Jonathan. Telling it as it is and politics do not mix.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Intrepid01(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
masterpiece86:
A nice piece. You have said it all. Forming new political parties and recycling leaders is not the answers to our mounting problems, in as much as party politics remain on patronage, religion, ethnicity, tribalism etc we'll keep running from pillar to post. 98% of Nigeria politicians are ONLY after their selfish interest in politics relegating the interests of the electorates to the background.

I Think Nigerians are wiser Now....!!

Hmmm...I tot no one read it, but you did. Majority of those that will pass one or two useless comments will not even read it at all. The laziness to read intelligent articles like this amongst the youth is a direct indicator of the direction the country is going.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Intrepid01(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Aigbofa post=51382661]

I agree with you about Abati. I was surprised he became mute under Jonathan. Telling it as it is and politics do not mix.[/quot

Yes you are right, I was angry and sad about his time at Aso Rock. But my Dad who made fall in love with Abatis article many years ago said, you can't be criticising a house you love in, no cos you are hypocritical but cos you owe the house the duty of care,so rather than critic you find ways to solve problems,silently. I think we need to stop hailing critics but rather problem solver.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by galeiiTNA: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Igbo president
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Fantastic2m(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016

[size=15pt]
I only came here to read Comments
Who has time to read political nonsense?

[/size]

Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by djbobby007: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Truefederalism:
An afonja can never win a war against Alimi. History is against that.

However, even if they had the chance, I, as a full fledged Southerner will mobilize my fellow warriors to help alimi execute them all.

Afonjas should not be allowed to dine with men or sit on the same table with humans.

Jimoh Ibrahim (typical afonja) will probably lead the new party...or their trademark killings of politicians will be prevalent.

Alimi does not even need to send his soldiers, use their stupid sophistication against them.

The only tribe and sector of the country where killing for political post is the ruling order. Tinubu the mad dog even took the concept to Kogi.

May all the gods of the earth punish Afonja.
Mtcheew!! sad

Did you see Yoruba or whatever on this comment??

Yes, OBJ is an Afonja. If you mean Obi, he is too cordinated, disciplined, and home conscious to enter into alliance with pigs. Has he indicated interest? Talk about attachee by force!

In the country right now, the most region conscious politicians are from the north, followed by the SE/SS, while the most greedy and selfish are from the north, followed by the SW.

Sophisticated pockets!
if u are based anywhere in SW an u wrote dis,they water of d land will never quench ur taste again
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by demmahomidi: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abati tell your boss that the reason pdp lost was because he made the deadly mistake of appointing a northerner (jega) and experimenting with card reader during his own election. From what has transpired so far in kogi, edo, ondo, rivers etc APC will never make such a mistake. Buhari has appointed his kinsmsan to head inec, is using abang to give banging judgments and has thrown card reader out of the window. Barring any last minute miracle, APC will rule for as long as they want
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Truefederalism(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
djbobby007:
if I'm based anywhere in SW and I read dis, may the water of d land never quench my thirst again

Your opinion and judgement is great, as long as you are refering to yourself.
Re: The Threat Of A New Political Party- Abati by Seriousboy: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
We only have "It Is My Turn To Loot" as leaders in Nigeria.
And I wish Nigerian youths can start enlighten themselves. Most of us here wouldn't like the writer due to brainwash from looters in government, National Assembly and representatives in national and states houses had done to us. Fake promises during election periods, giving us akara and peanuts for exchange of our votes. I pray we don't make another mistakes in every elections.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki / Court Orders Arrest Of Emir Sanusi's Aides Over Kano Emirate Probe / "We Will Not Allow Coup In West Africa Again" - ECOWAS Chairman, Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.