Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pls Interprete Thos My Dream!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Interprete Thos My Dream!! (446 Views)

Christian Folks Pls Interprete / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Thos Would Happen If All Human Are Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Interprete Thos My Dream!! by Nostradamus: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
hi all pls someone with the knowledge of dreams should help me interprete this dream,i saw myself tilling a small portion of land(trying to clear the weed)then a middle aged man in my street(am very close with his wife)saw me and gave me his hoe that it would make my job faster...pls my fellow brethren in christ pls help interprete this my dream.
N.B;i rarely have dream,it's once in a blue moon.
Re: Pls Interprete Thos My Dream!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2016
You will be helped soonest... Pray harder

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Sexual Issues In The Family / Are You Living To Satisfy The Desires Of Your Body Or Your Spirit? / The Devil Is Afraid Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.