Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) (23626 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by manando1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldfish80:
This past week, I went to see a friend who had about 7 separate blood transfusions within the 2 months he spent at the hospital due to severe loss of blood.
In our discussion which spanned about 2hrs, he told me he feels like he has about 7 multiple people living inside of him since the series of blood transfusions.

Knowing him as a moderate Christian, I couldn't exactly comprehend how possible this could be and I tried arguing with him how impossible it sounds and from the scientific point of view, but he stood his ground and pointed to me how much he has changed which scares him.
He mentioned some character changes he noticed since the blood transfusions which he suspects could be picked up from the blood donors were smoking ( a habit he detests with passion, but suddenly developed a compelling urge to smoke since the transfusions), using swear words and gutter languages which he would never use before, suddenly developed interest in Man utd and the premiership. These and about 4 other character traits he mentioned.

I decided to create a thread to seek opinions from the scientific and religious view point.
could character traits be picked up from blood donors?
I know Jehova witness doctrine forbids blood transfusion, could this be their reason?

I would like to hear the experience of those who have been recipient of blood through IVR.
All opinions are welcomed.
Sir this is true your friend has added more 7 lives in him first of all you must know that blood is the carrier of life if one eat blood or transfer blood he's eating the soul that leave within the blood if one is transferring the blood he transfers it together with the soul that live within it

Deuteronomy 12:23
23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou shalt not eat the life with the flesh.
Asking for forgiveness from the Lord will help your friend let him say "LORD I M SORRY "

Please Note I m only trying to help not judging
May your friend get well soon !!!
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Originalsly:
Great topic. If you believe science has the answer for everything. .. or their explanations are all factual then you need to reset your brain. The Bible... on certain topics... the Bible pretty much gives headlines and no details.... take it or leave it. It says blood is life... and basically one should not have blood transfusions...period...no explanations. When it comes to life and behaviour..... the very Bible always refer to the blood and the heart... never the brain. Since man got 'wise' and 'know it all' the last 200 years or so.... we now know the brain is responsible for everything. However, scientists stay clear of topics like this where evidence... fact is staring them in the face and they can come up with no reasonable scientific explanation...not even a theory.
Recently, this topic of behavioural changes after operation was brought to my attention by an RN but was referring to heart transplant. One patient. .. a non smoker. .. suddenly got a craving to smoke.... must smoke.... only to find out that the heart donor was a heavy smoker. What does the heart have to do with behaviour? Only to have the same dramatic change happen to someone I know very well... heart transplant... grown man began behaving like a young boy... dressing like a young boy.... heart from a 25 year old. What's the connection? With this topic. .. another dimension is added... the blood.
I know doctors and surgeons and ehmmm.... scientists are following this topic... abeg.... jump in with your experiences or explanations and let's see what we can learn.
Top post... Thanks for this
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by swing4real(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
SMH. Ask your friend to return back the blood and die since he has issues with it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by dboss444: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldfish80:

This was one of the points I raised while talking to him. Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton and Nicolas Tesla would have had their blood stored in a blood bank which would be transferred to another scientist.
But it could be more than what you think. There are cells present in the blood, the question is if these cells convey character traits which could be transferable?

but I heard that anyone who can get usain bolt blood sample will be rewarded handsomely. it could b ur friend in the hospital could b right
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Chuukwudi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
benodic:
Each soul has a unique vibration that imbues all the body that it wears including the physical body.
Putting a part of the body of one person into another person will initially cause a vibrational clash and interference and may temporary disrupt the baseline harmony of the recipient which may cause some behavioral changes. But these effects are temporal as the recipients vibration eventually harmonizes with donated organ.

Please Sir. Who are you? I love what you've written even though I comprehend so little. Are you a cross bearer?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by samtopwisdom(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
In my own opinion i think ur friend need to discuss his experience with a deliverance pastor cos he need deliverance
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldfish80:

What does this have to do with what I asked? If you read the post it's very clear I asked opinions from science and religion. If you have done any research about the question, be my guest and tell us.
I didn't ask why we have decayed institutions.. Nawao

what does it have to do what what you asked? do you not see your problem?

While you and your ancestors were in the village seeing the appearance and disappearance of the moon as a spiritual occurrence, the white man engaged his brain and demystified the moon, in the process he developed technologies like satelites which gave birth to mobile technology, GPS, etc.

Scientists took a look at this blood and researched it and in the process discovered he could save lives and fix illnesses by blood transfusions. But you are wondering if a spirit can enter you and you ask me what this has to do with IQ?

In this day and age you have the audacity (or stupidity) to come on a public forum and ask with all seriousness if blood transfusion has any spiritual implications and you ask again with seriousness what this has to do with IQ?

Are you for real? are you not highlighting my point?

Bro, God forbid you have an accident or illness that needs blood transfusion, lie down there and be asking the Doctor about spiritual implication. Better you go to Babalawo or cPastor for help because I don't think you are ready for progress!!!

I was about to finish by asking again "do you not see your problem" but that would be a waste of time because clearly you don't. Save the rest of us the ordeal of thinking we are dealing with emlightened people and stop disguising as an educated enlightened person and go back to the village as clearly education has had no impact on your thinking.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Snow5(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
I did a blood transfusion 5yrs ago or so... My family know me not anymore through my characters..

@op...call*********** That's my number.. To get any information you want.

I can't talk here on nairaland.. Cos many will doubt it.

Things science can't explain are numerous!!
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by kevoh(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
victorazy:

Don't rule all out. If DNA can be traced through a drop of blood, then a whole lots of things can happen.
This is beyond human comprehension. All I know is that blood is thicker than water.
The above is self contradictory! You tell me not to rule all out (which I have never done going by my comments here)and then you go ahead to do the same thing you are advising with this ''copping out'' statement of yours that it is beyond human comprehension. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by summerflame(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
He has been transfused with some cursed blood ... I no fit laugh..
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by victorazy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

The above is self contradictory! You tell me not to rule all out (which I have never done going by my comments here)and then you go ahead to do the same thing you are advising with this ''copping out'' statement of yours that it is beyond human comprehension. undecided
You didn't get my message then.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
vodutive:

what does it have to do what what you asked? do you not see your problem?

While you and your ancestors were in the village seeing the appearance and disappearance of the moon as a spiritual occurrence, the white man engaged his brain and demystified the moon, in the process he developed technologies like satelites which gave birth to mobile technology, GPS, etc.

Scientists took a look at this blood and researched it and in the process discovered he could save lives and fix illnesses by blood transfusions. But you are wondering if a spirit can enter you and you ask me what this has to do with IQ?

In this day and age you have the audacity (or stupidity) to come on a public forum and ask with all seriousness if blood transfusion has any spiritual implications and you ask again with seriousness what this has to do with IQ?

Are you for real? are you not highlighting my point?

Bro, God forbid you have an accident or illness that needs blood transfusion, lie down there and be asking the Doctor about spiritual implication. Better you go to Babalawo or cPastor for help because I don't think you are ready for progress!!!

I was about to finish by asking again "do you not see your problem" but that would be a waste of time because clearly you don't. Save the rest of us the ordeal of thinking we are dealing with emlightened people and stop disguising as an educated enlightened person and go back to the village as clearly education has had no impact on your thinking.

You obviously have a comprehension problem.
I created a thread recounting someone's experience and seeked the scientific or spiritual explaination to what he experienced.

On the scientific part, traces of DNA could be found in a person's blood, the question is could these components engineer a transfer of a person's habits or character from donor to recipient?
From the spiritual angle, what does the Koran or Bible say about this topic?

I wonder what these questions have to do with superstition and development of Africa like you've been typing.
Seriously, you have a comprehension problem.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by KaptainAfrika: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
NO.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Snow5:
I did a blood transfusion 5yrs ago or so... My family know me not anymore through my characters..

@op...call 08133018618.... That's my number.. To get any information you want.

Please, this thread is for you. Share your thoughts with us.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by dboss444: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
nice1

the new swag is attack religion nd people would see you as an intellectual but are you? let me digress a little

U know Nigerians r now becoming interesting everybody now attacking religion. I doubt people here know things about scientific research op this is a brilliant topic. who can explain what the human mind is with scientific proof in fact what is mind?. what are my saying? there are things which science can't explain but they exist. science can't even comprehend the human brain. pls who watch this program through the worm hole hosted by Morgan Freeman
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by EyeHateGod: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
I know only about bone marrow..
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by babooshka: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
vodutive:
@OP

the real question you should be asking is if there is an effect on your IQ when you take spirituality and religion too seriously. When you look at a country of 180 million so called religious people and there's no development and they cant even build roads, good schools hospitals etc, I think you have your answer!!!
good point. Was even going 2 ask d op if his friend had any kind of head trauma, as part of events leading 2 his admission, as this could lead 2 personality changes. Besides, it's also been documented dat ppl who av near death experiences, r prone 2 behavioural changes. So, @ OP, life really is simple, not every time looking 4 spiritual meanings.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Nairalanda(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
I can see you are a Jehovah's Witness (JW) and your comments have thus been based on JW doctrine. You have used the word ingest instead of blood transfusion. Can you categorical make reference to a citation that forbids blood transfusion in the JW bible? Remember, the OP did not say his/her friend ate blood as food. The earliest trace to the practice of blood transfusion was in 1665. Some more than 1000 years after the bible was written. The Bible does not know about blood transfusion. The idea of not allowing blood transfusion came to the JW around 1945.

The importance of blood to God as you are implying or saying here is simply a carry over from the dark ages. How can you prove that blood is more important to God than the brain or sperm or better still şemen? With your selective choice of word to make your argument against blood transfusion, let's extend and call blood 'body fluid'. So, by the bible and your interpretation of it, you mean God forbids human ingestion of the body fluids of another person because it is so important to Him? Am not sure if you are a man or a woman, but do you not "ingest" the sperm of your husband or your wife not "ingest" your sperm? Why is blood more special than şemen? Which of the two carry "life" information than the other?
I agree there are more than one way to treat people for any ailments. Some methods can even be preventive. I will rather you go for any preventive form of medicine so that you do not need transfusion in the first place. If the last resort is to take a transfusion, you may only have 2 choices left. One is to accept it or not.

Accepting blood transfusion to you would mean a violation of the doctrine of JW. That means, if you accept blood, God will not be happy perhaps. It may lead to death. My question to you will then be, is God not happier with a preserver of life?

Just in case you ask me, "how many JW have died for not accepting blood transfusions?". My answer is I don't know in Nigeria. In the US about 150 JW die annually for refusing blood (American Association of Blood Banks). About 900 JW die worldwide as a result.

PS:
I am not trying to say JW doctrine is bad or good. I only want you to reason for yourself. No one point of view is right 100% of the time; and there is always another point of view to anything.

Paaapad1:
What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?

The Bible’s answer:

The Bible commands that we not ingest blood. So we should not accept whole blood or its primary components in any form, whether offered as food or as a transfusion. Note the following scriptures:

Genesis 9:4. God allowed Noah and his family to add animal flesh to their diet after the Flood but commanded them not to eat the blood. God told Noah: “Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat.” This command applies to all mankind from that time on because all are descendants of Noah.

Leviticus 17:14. “You must not eat the blood of any sort of flesh, because the soul of every sort of flesh is its blood. Anyone eating it will be cut off.” God viewed the soul, or life, as being in the blood and belonging to him. Although this law was given only to the nation of Israel, it shows how seriously God viewed the law against eating blood.

Acts 15:20. “Abstain . . . from blood.” God gave Christians the same command that he had given to Noah. History shows that early Christians refused to consume whole blood or even to use it for medical reasons.
Why does God command us to abstain from blood?

There are sound medical reasons to avoid blood transfusions. More important, though, God commands that we abstain from blood because what it represents is sacred to him.—Leviticus 17:11; Colossians 1:20.

Please read the links below:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/blood-transfusions-how-safe/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=1

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/quality-alternatives-to-transfusion/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=4

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/the-blood-that-really-saves-lives/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=6

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201209/medical-alternatives-to-blood-transfusions/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=10

Enjoy your reading.

An examiner for [url]Pass1Time.com[/url].
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by daraj: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Omexonomy:
logicaly you are right but it dosent work that way
the Bible says the life of a person is in his blood, spiritually it is possible, I will strongly suggest he goes for deliverance immediately.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Maximus85(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
porshuch:
Is ony Jehovah witness that don't take blood, they said is only vampires that take blood.

It's simple English sir. It's not Jehovah Witnesses.... It's Jehovah's Witnesses.
We don't even believe in vampires, so why would you say such? Blood is sacred to Jehovah. He said it should be poured to the ground. Blood is life. We don't eat nor take blood into our bodies. It's better to obey God and die than disobeying him and we still die.
Americans don't take blood as much as they used to. In an documentry of Aljazera Americans pretends to be Jehovah's Witnesses so as to get blood free treatments.

Search YouTube for the documentary.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by beolay2k: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Not a scientist though, but u should understand that our foolishness in following those that we believe knows all he what is making ur friend feel that way. Let me start by saying not all Jehova witness member avoid blood transfusion only those that doesn't value life does. Have been opportuned to witness both in my office where a lady gave birth and needed blood but the husband refused because they worship with Jehova Witness and the lady eventually died. I want to believe the guy has remarried now while on the other hand the lady that died works with a director of mine who also worship with same church and had a transfusion done for her baby with she need it and now the baby is alive and doing well. My submission only foolishness follows does that foolish. Like I said my thought and experience though
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by kenny091(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Paaapad1:
What Does the Bible Say About Blood Transfusions?

The Bible’s answer:

The Bible commands that we not ingest blood. So we should not accept whole blood or its primary components in any form, whether offered as food or as a transfusion. Note the following scriptures:

Genesis 9:4. God allowed Noah and his family to add animal flesh to their diet after the Flood but commanded them not to eat the blood. God told Noah: “Only flesh with its soul—its blood—you must not eat.” This command applies to all mankind from that time on because all are descendants of Noah.

Leviticus 17:14. “You must not eat the blood of any sort of flesh, because the soul of every sort of flesh is its blood. Anyone eating it will be cut off.” God viewed the soul, or life, as being in the blood and belonging to him. Although this law was given only to the nation of Israel, it shows how seriously God viewed the law against eating blood.

Acts 15:20. “Abstain . . . from blood.” God gave Christians the same command that he had given to Noah. History shows that early Christians refused to consume whole blood or even to use it for medical reasons.
Why does God command us to abstain from blood?

There are sound medical reasons to avoid blood transfusions. More important, though, God commands that we abstain from blood because what it represents is sacred to him.—Leviticus 17:11; Colossians 1:20.

Please read the links below:

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/blood-transfusions-how-safe/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=1

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/quality-alternatives-to-transfusion/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=4

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/blood/the-blood-that-really-saves-lives/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=6

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201209/medical-alternatives-to-blood-transfusions/#?insight[search_id]=4faa34c3-1e5e-40fa-b236-0db15ec19114&insight[search_result_index]=10

Enjoy your reading.
When I look at the number of inmocent babies that have died on admission at the Special care baby unit because of this unfortunate belief that the babies know nothing about I weep.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by discman2k2(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Omexonomy:
logicaly you are right but it dosent work that way

Sir, hv u considered d fact dat there's always traces of Nicotine in d blood of a Smoker Donor?Also, when people are angry by nature, dont u think their blood naturally experiences and lives within that High Blood range, which science may have not studied how it replicates in its new host stream? Dont forget, theres a spiritual aspect of the blood that we've refused to acknowledge & study. For those who believe in the Bible, God warns Christians not to play with the blood (for that's where life is). Also, why do we use animals for Spiritual sacrifices? The importance of the blood of any animal, including humans is still not fully comprehended by most pips. I personally dont support blood transfusions. I think i once read abt Jehovah Witnesses (who rejects blood transfusions ) have developed a technique where the deficient in blood is given a natural substance which rapidly produces blood in its recipient. Why is this procedure not popular?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Snow5(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldfish80:

Please, this thread is for you. Share your thoughts with us.

My blood was 11%...normally for a male human. You are to have above 45% of blood in you before you will be declared sound and healthy.. The woman around 35/40% is their normal blood level..

As some of you know me here... Through my first moniker(patrickdarlings) I am a sickle patient...

I was jst left with 11% of blood level.. Which spells doom for me and my family... I was as white as a cotton wool.. My doctor had to do a blood transfusion immediately cos I was looking my life.. I took in 2pints of blood that day..

After that incident eh.. I was this calm and gentle and reserved personality... Lover of books and brilliant to the core... I mean it..

After some months.. Everything around me was irritating me, I get angry so easily... I shout at people so easily.. I don't even care if you are my parent or something..

I see everything as useless before me.. I hate reading, and I stopped eating too well also... Masturbating urge entered into me for almost six months.... I was totally different from myself...

My family had to confront the doctor about the kinda blood they gave to me... Or what exactly did they add to the blood..

Too many changes from who I was.. To what the blood transfusion turned me into.

The doctor then told my parents that "maybe" it's cos of the blood transfusion.. That I was reacting to it..

Even till now.. I lack self control.. I get angry easily even after talking to my doctors and psychologists abi wetin dem call dem self...

My dear.. Too many things to talk about... Blood transfusion does have serious effect and changes.. Just pray yours should be worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Originalsly: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Snow5:

@op...call 08133018618.... That's my number.. To get any information you want.

Why you 'can't talk on Nairaland?'... but can post your #?...Please... share your experience.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Snow5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Originalsly:
Why you 'can't talk on Nairaland?'... but can post your #?...Please... share your experience.

Done sir!!
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Paaapad1: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
@Nairalanda,
I will encourge you to calm down and look trough the bible verses quoted or cited in your own personal copy of the Bible.
Think of what Jehovah is requesting from you as individual, see how it affect you personaly.

You may not reply to this forun.
Thank you
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Haddock(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Let me illustrate blood transfusion by candles

Imagine the donor as a burning candle and the recipient as a dead candle. When the dead candle is lit by the flame of the burning candle, the burning candle does not transfer anything else to the newly lit candle.

The candle flame, much like blood, is the LIFE and LIGHT of the candle and it disappears once the candle burns out very much as blood vanishes in a cadaver but it is not the SUBSTANCE nor ESSENCE of the candle.

A candle is only useful when it is lit, in the same way, a human being is useful only when alive. God does not feel happy when a human dies, even an evil person, so when blood is used for this cause do you think He will count it as abuse or sin?

When God cautions on consumption of blood in Deuteronomy, He was enjoining humans to respect life, even animal life!

This respect translates to giving glory to God.

The candle illustration may not be the best when matched with this situation because God's creation is beyond human comprehension but let it serve to explain that blood transfusion sustains life.

As for the strange behaviours, there could be a psychological explanation, not blood transfusion.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by jist2day: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
kevoh:

Different parts (cortex, hypothalamus e.t.c) of the brain control human behaviour not blood cells. The red blood cells carry oxygen, the white cells fight infections and the platelets are responsible for the clotting of blood. These cells have nothing to do with supporting Man utd or using swear words. undecided If anyone has a counter point on the above, he/she should present for us to learn a thing or two.
without the blood your brain can no function.The blood too goes to the brain.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by blezynetym(f): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
My opinion, don't take or eat blood.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Pdizzle(m): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
wale2020:
This is a sensitive topic. My son was admitted in the Hospital and the Doctor said he needs blood. I refuse to comply with his request for blood for my son. After two days the blood shoot up miraculously.

The life of the flesh is in the blood. Whenever you consume blood, you are consuming the life of that individual. That explains why most carnivores are very strong e.g tiger, lion, eagle etc.

Cheers.

You boys case could have led to death if it was severe, like we have seen in many cases of Jehovah witnesses. You should let go of unhealthy superstitions.

As for the carnivores you mentioned they are actually not as strong as some herbivores like elephants, mammoths, horses, buffalo they just have the weapons to kill[canines and claws]. A giraffe's kick can kill a human so don't think herbivores are weak.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Nairalanda(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Paaapad1:
@Nairalanda,
I will encourge you to calm down and look trough the bible verses quoted or cited in your own personal copy of the Bible.
Think of what Jehovah is requesting from you as individual, see how it affect you personaly.

You may not reply to this forun.
Thank you
Thanks @Paaapad1. I am as calm as you can expect. Are you referring me to the verses for some medical or spiritual advice? I want you to kindly summarise what you wanted me to go and read here. This will not help only me but others too.

In as much as I want take your words, you need to show me verifiable data of what you are suggesting I do. I mean data of refusing blood transfusion and how helpful it is for us or for God. I want reasoning not simply saying 'the bible says'.

Now we have 2 dataset of how bad blood transfusion can be on Nairaland. I have read 2 behavioural changes as a result of blood transfusion. How I wish some statistician or medics can help gather data on this and verify it's not same kind of India-Nigeria football game of 99-1 against Nigeria and we ended winning. Or the likes of everyone knowing someone who picked up money and vanished. It must be verifiable.

I am not all for argument if you understand me. I want you to demonstrate how helpful or useful practically your suggestions are. Thanks.

Can anyone here that has PERDONALLY take blood confirm or disagree that they have experienced behavioural changes as a result of such? And how long did it last?

An examiner for [url]Pass1time.com[/url].

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.