Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) (23620 Views)

Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by DedeNkem: 3:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion?

It's st*upid to avoid medical treatment because of your dumb religion!
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Oseh1(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=51415063]So, if Lai mohammed should donated blood for me,i will start lying? Na wa for you ooooo, so if Sai Baba should donate his blood to someone, the person will start saying ' za aza room?
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Simontj: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
The Bible's answer to yur question....
The Bible command that we should not ingest blood....
So we should not accept blood or it's primary content in any form whether offered as food or as transfusion....
Not the following Scriptures..
Leviticus 17:14.... ''You must not eat blood of any sort of flesh,because the soul of every sort of flesh is it's blood.Any one eating it will be off''.GOD views the soul or life as being in the blood and belongs to him........
It shows how seriously GOD views the law against eating of blood......

Acts15:20, Abstain.......from blood.GOD gave Christians the same command that have been given to Noah.h history shows that early Christians refuse to take blood or even use it for medical reasons........

Now the big question is "why does GOD command us to abstain from blood"??
There are sound medical reason to abstain from blood transfusion.more important, though, GOD command we abstain from blood because what it represent is scared to him.......... Leviticus17:11; Colossians1:20....
With these explanation and points from the Bible yu will see that GOD has command us not to take blood and when yu keep to it good health to yu!.....
And wat yur friend was telling yu about the blood he/she took is true.....
And their is always an alternative way apart from blood transfusion............

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Originalsly: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
kevoh:

Different parts (cortex, hypothalamus e.t.c) of the brain control human behaviour not blood cells. The red blood cells carry oxygen, the white cells fight infections and the platelets are responsible for the clotting of blood. These cells have nothing to do with supporting Man utd or using swear words. undecided If anyone has a counter point on the above, he/she should present for us to learn a thing or two.
What is written about the sections of the brain and their functions is not facts but accepted theories. Ben Carson.... the Black guy who was in the run for the US Presidency. .. was at one time the top neurological surgeons (brain surgeon) in the US. In his book, he wrote about performing an operation on a young boy whose brain was swollen to such an extent that a large portion had to be removed. The section that was removed was accepted to be the section which I can't recall... but let's say it was for motor skills... movements..walking etc....the parents were briefed about the outcome if successful... that he would be unable to have these skills. The operation was successful... but the boy never became handicapped. Carson gave this example to let us know that they just don't know everything for sure... nor have explanations.
This brings us back to the blood.... we just don't know everything about the blood and its capabilities. Can traits be transferred via blood transfusion?...yes we see evidence of it but should accept that we have no idea how it is possible from the little we know about blood.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2016
Originalsly:
What is written about the sections of the brain and their functions is not facts but accepted theories. Ben Carson.... the Black guy who was in the run for the US Presidency. .. was at one time the top neurological surgeons (brain surgeon) in the US. In his book, he wrote about performing an operation on a young boy whose brain was swollen to such an extent that a large portion had to be removed. The section that was removed was accepted to be the section which I can't recall... but let's say it was for motor skills... movements..walking etc....the parents were briefed about the outcome if successful... that he would be unable to have these skills. The operation was successful... but the boy never became handicapped. Carson gave this example to let us know that they just don't know everything for sure... nor have explanations.
This brings us back to the blood.... we just don't know everything about the blood and its capabilities. Can traits be transferred via blood transfusion?...yes we see evidence of it but should accept that we have no idea how it is possible from the little we know about blood.

I suggest Nigerian scientists make research about this. We shouldn't wait for the Americans to always reset for us.
Great post
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Originalsly: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2016
goldfish80:

I suggest Nigerian scientists make research about this. We shouldn't wait for the Americans to always reset for us.
Great post
True..... but do you realise that this thread... well... we are here doing research?.... and in 50 years time history should say the research of this phenomenon began in Nairaland?! smiley
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
Originalsly:
True..... but do you realise that this thread... well... we are here doing research?.... and in 50 years time history should say the research of this phenomenon began in Nairaland?! smiley
The Nigerian institute of medical research should earn their coin and make research on this topic.
Some first person accounts so far reported on this thread shows there's a huge room for research on this topic.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Originalsly: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
goldfish80:

The Nigerian institute of medical research should earn their coin and make research on this topic.
Some first person accounts so far reported on this thread shows there's a huge room for research on this topic.
This stuff is known in the medical field. ..as well as other stuff... for example.... people die...clinically dead... body pale etc... and some bodies move after death.... twitching of arms and legs the most popular.... and some bodies sit upright. They all know this..but how to explain?... so these kind stuff is kept on the down low. I guess hoping to find an answer by accident.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by goldfish80(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Originalsly:
This stuff is known in the medical field. ..as well as other stuff... for example.... people die...clinically dead... body pale etc... and some bodies move after death.... twitching of arms and legs the most popular.... and some bodies sit upright. They all know this..but how to explain?... so these kind stuff is kept on the down low. I guess hoping to find an answer by accident.

Why it have been kept on the down low for a long time makes one raise an eye brow....
From a quick search, I got this from a forum.
Jan ,
Perhaps that is a valid argument but I am sure , despite her credentials , she has done quite a bit of additional research, if for anything to allow readers the possibility of realizing a personality change can be a possiblity. As mentioned , I had a couple of friends who verbally noted a difference with them . And I also am of the mind that it depends on what organ was transplanted. Now that is a different presentation other than what has been written .
I am always open to another person' s argument on a subject and if they can present a case in a reasonable and convincing manner I will be the first to look into it and do so for many hours .
This is an interesting subject and of course I will pursue it. Another avenue I am in pursuit of is why the medical profession insists on conforming my lab work to that of a 20 -year -old when I am older than that . Lower blood pressure ; lower blood sugar coping with veins ( and cells ) that are not as supple as someone younger than me . I figure in order to combat age , adjustments by the body have to be made , yet the medical profession insists on numbers which I don ' t think are doing me any justice . My mother was prescribed blood pressure medication and never had problems with dizziness prior to the medication. She does now . Is she trading one evil for another ? Who is to say what is normal for the aged when it comes to blood pressure numbers ? I would think higher numbers are indicated given the state their veins are in and the needed amount of pressure exerted by the blood to " get the job done . " As I say - matter of opinion but I also know there has to be a cut off point . Who is to say where that is when it comes to the elderly . Perhaps that is why diseases of the mind are on the rise - lack of O2 . Pure speculation on my part but tantalizing enough to investigate .
Sybille
� Think highly of yourself
because the world takes you
at your own estimate . �

Personality Changes Transplant or Transfusion
I searched PubMed for personality changes in transplant and blood transfusion and found nothing . BT articles went back to the mid -fifties , transplant articles went to sixty eight .
In the late seventies I remember reading some things concerning personality changes in Blood Transfusion patients. For example , patients receiving blood from a criminal took on criminal characteristics etc . These were not medical studies and I have not seen anything written on the topic since then. .http://noblood.org/forum/threads/5078-behaviour-changes-after-transfusion

These are personal experiences by some medical personnel.
Interesting, the last guy mentioned criminal tendencies transferring from donor to recipient but stopped researching the trend since the 70s.
Most people are already dismissing the phenomenon and tagging it religion, very typically of Nigerians and nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
goldfish80:

Why it have been kept on the down low for a long time makes one raise an eye brow....
From a quick search, I got this from a forum. .
Interesting. The first part on blood pressure and standard numbers regardless of age and condition of blood vessels really got my attention! He is sooo on point. What is normal? It's like testing the pressure of water coming out the tap without factoring in the condition of the pipes...are the pipes new?...or old and half clogged up? At least by now there should be a BP reading that is normal within certain age limits. But... not so... same for the 18 year old as well as the 81 year old! And weight related too.....big heavy boned dense muscled Black people watching their weight by trying to force themselves to conform to weight standard of another ethnicity! grin...but there is a standard chart for Blacks.... but that's not good enough for us!...give us the White people chart...that's healthier! Pay me no mind!...rambling is my favourite hobby!
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by benodic: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
@ Chuukwudi

benodic:
Each soul has a unique vibration that imbues all the body that it wears including the physical body.
Putting a part of the body of one person into another person will initially cause a vibrational clash and interference and may temporary disrupt the baseline harmony of the recipient which may cause some behavioral changes. But these effects are temporal as the recipients vibration eventually harmonizes with donated organ.

Please Sir. Who are you? I love what you've written even though I comprehend so little. Are you a cross bearer?

i am an Eckist, a member of ECKANKAR, Religion of the Light and Sound of God
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by Chuukwudi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
benodic:

@ Chuukwudi

i am an Eckist, a member of ECKANKAR, Religion of the Light and Sound of God

Wow! I'm flabberwhelmed that Eckankar sounds this beautiful. I was thinking grail message. I'm very interested. It's an attractive religion.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by OneJ: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
goldfish80:
This past week, I went to see a friend who had about 7 separate blood transfusions within the 2 months he spent at the hospital due to severe loss of blood.
In our discussion which spanned about 2hrs, he told me he feels like he has about 7 multiple people living inside of him since the series of blood transfusions.

Knowing him as a moderate Christian, I couldn't exactly comprehend how possible this could be and I tried arguing with him how impossible it sounds and from the scientific point of view, but he stood his ground and pointed to me how much he has changed which scares him.
He mentioned some character changes he noticed since the blood transfusions which he suspects could be picked up from the blood donors were smoking ( a habit he detests with passion, but suddenly developed a compelling urge to smoke since the transfusions), using swear words and gutter languages which he would never use before, suddenly developed interest in Man utd and the premiership. These and about 4 other character traits he mentioned.

I decided to create a thread to seek opinions from the scientific and religious view point.
could character traits be picked up from blood donors?
I know Jehova witness doctrine forbids blood transfusion, could this be their reason?

I would like to hear the experience of those who have been recipient of blood through IVR.
All opinions are welcomed.

The so called life saver doing more harm than good.
Re: What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) by OneJ: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Snow5:

My blood was 11%...normally for a male human. You are to have above 45% of blood in you before you will be declared sound and healthy.. The woman around 35/40% is their normal blood level..

As some of you know me here... Through my first moniker(patrickdarlings) I am a sickle patient...

I was jst left with 11% of blood level.. Which spells doom for me and my family... I was as white as a cotton wool.. My doctor had to do a blood transfusion immediately cos I was looking my life.. I took in 2pints of blood that day..

After that incident eh.. I was this calm and gentle and reserved personality... Lover of books and brilliant to the core... I mean it..

After some months.. Everything around me was irritating me, I get angry so easily... I shout at people so easily.. I don't even care if you are my parent or something..

I see everything as useless before me.. I hate reading, and I stopped eating too well also... Masturbating urge entered into me for almost six months.... I was totally different from myself...

My family had to confront the doctor about the kinda blood they gave to me... Or what exactly did they add to the blood..

Too many changes from who I was.. To what the blood transfusion turned me into.

The doctor then told my parents that "maybe" it's cos of the blood transfusion.. That I was reacting to it..

Even till now.. I lack self control.. I get angry easily even after talking to my doctors and psychologists abi wetin dem call dem self...

My dear.. Too many things to talk about... Blood transfusion does have serious effect and changes.. Just pray yours should be worse.

That's what results when humans venture into a sphere they do not understand everything & still claim they are wiser than God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.