Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (62746 Views)

‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by johntredon: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a pastor, identified as Adekunle Francis, for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl, simply identified as Dolapo.

Francis was arrested on November 22 at Ipamesan, Sango Ota, after he allegedly lured his victim into an uncompleted building under the pretext of praying for and anointing her.

He was said to have raped her until she passed out.

The pastor was paraded on Thursday before newsmen at the state police command headquarters.

Parading the suspect, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the victim reported her ordeal at the Sango Police Station.

According to him, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Akinsola Ogunwale, dispatched a team of detectives to the scene where the suspect was arrested.

The PPRO said, “On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime. He told policemen at the Sango Police Division that the act was the work of the devil.

“The state Commissioner of Police, CP, Ahmed Iliyasu, had ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Abeokuta, for further investigation,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Towncrier007(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2016
he's not a pastor, and I think bloggers should be able to differentiate between men of Their urge from men of God.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by raphieMontella: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2016
is this real?
Its all over google..
Hahn..can you confirm?
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by RoadsAndGreen(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2016
give us more proof please.

we have the likes of hardmirror in the cyber space lying against the Christians so we wont just believe this.

LIES

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by raphieMontella: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
no true scotman fallacy.. Typical christian fallacy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by RoadsAndGreen(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
is this real?
Its all over google..
Hahn..can you confirm?
Lalasticlala
What is spynigeria. i guess a blog by hardmirror the chronic liar. lolz

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by DaddySLY(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2016
what i dnt get is...how you can enjoy sex with someone tat screaming...scratching...biting...crying...

some men are just wild beasts... and should be kept in steel cages for the rest of their lives...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by raphieMontella: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
What is spynigeria. i guess a blog by hardmirror the chronic liar. lolz
copy the title..and paste it on google..and see for yourself..
Thats why im calling hahn...
Hahn show na...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by RoadsAndGreen(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

copy the title..and paste it on google..and see for yourself..
Thats why im calling hahn...
Hahn show na...
yeah same way any idiot can stumble on hardmirrors lying session. same story.

i guess you are with your Vaseline masturbating on the thread.

the God you so much dont believe in will kill you grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Young03(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
ADENKUKE Francis

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by raphieMontella: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

did you see my monicker in your dreams last night?
You seem to be all over me..please stop undecided..im straight...i aint gay...
Go find your play mate grin

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Scholar8200(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
Indeed; must be one of those false prophets Jesus and the Apostles warned about.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by EazyMoh(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Anointing things!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by hahn(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:
is this real?
Its all over google..
Hahn..can you confirm?
Lalasticlala

undecided

Why me?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by raphieMontella: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
hahn:

undecided
Why me?
you de sango ota na? undecided its possible it happened in your part...

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by hahn(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2016
raphieMontella:

you de sango ota na? undecided
its possible it happened in your part...

I live in Sagamu. Mosimi area. It is very far from Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by jonbellion(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

why are you trolling
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Noblesoul123: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why rape, when sex is almost easy to get these days?

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Adeoba10(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Waiting For Them To Come And Blame Prophet Mohammed For This, Muslims Will Never Say This Was The Teaching Of The Holy Prophet Jesus, But If Reverse Were To Be The Case, They Will Attack The Religion, Tribe, Community, N Co. Now Answer This Question. Was This Man Action in Accordance with The Scripture And Teaching Of Jesus Christ?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by frugal(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is 'pastor' part of his name?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by SycophanticGoat: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
And I have same name as this foolish idiot.. SmH

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
I thought as much

Ogun state has been quiet for a while

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by chukslawrence(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by johnstar(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm

Dey ar bck on d news grin grin

Ogun pastors and crime

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Uyi168: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
He's a pastor!

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by oruma19: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor
no, he isn't. To get traffic to their sites they label every crook a pastor. Abeg naija pple story de tire me jor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Bigajeff(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmn
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Uyi168: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
DaddySLY:
what i dnt get is...how you can enjoy sex with someone tat screaming...scratching...biting...crying...

some men are just wild beasts... and should be kept on steel cages for the rest of their lives...
As in ehnn..
me self dey reason am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by jrusky(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Church name please

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by bkool7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
johntredon:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

"This is a media trial. This man has not been convicted by a court of competent juridiction. Why is his picture being branded everywhere?"
-wailers

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by shamecurls(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Holy Fu*k!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft / James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.