Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (62727 Views)

‘helpers’ Gang-rape Teenager During Sanitation In Ogun (photos) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by folasayolyn(f): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
why the heck would you follow someone
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by refreshrate: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
If it's not Ogun state it's Kenya.
I don't understand these two regions
Everytime...every single time
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by lurdkriss: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahahaha, pastor oloko sugar!!!

Ur own don done undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Donbigi2(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Waiting For Them To Come And Blame Prophet Mohammed For This, Muslims Will Never Say This Was The Teaching Of The Holy Prophet Jesus, But If Reverse Were To Be The Case, They Will Attack The Religion, Tribe, Community, N Co. Now Answer This Question. Was This Man Action in Accordance with The Scripture And Teaching Of Jesus Christ?

Your prophet was act actually a pedophile because he married a 6yrs old, 6yrs old!
Christianity made an effort to atleast condemn it in the Bible...
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Adeoba10 post=51396420]
Thanks Alot For Answering That Question. I Will Answer Ur Question But Try To Read It With Open Mind And Not Biased Mind.
Sometimes, When People Say What They Dont Knw Online, I Jux Wakapass, Bcus No Amount Of Typing Can Do The Explanation. People Compare Counting Of Ages Nowadays To Counting Of Ages Then, When Time Permitted I Wil Explain Better, Children Of Age 9 Is Equivalent To 25years Now, During The Prophet Time We Hav People Who Are As Tall As Half Of Electric Pole, People Who Can Bend Iron With Dia Bare Hands. What Am Trying To Say Is Dat, Age Back Den Was Not Like Jan To Dec,[/quote

Incredible! Do you have any scientific proof that during that time there were such Giants on earth?,. Or that people had such strength? Or there was a different system of counting age then? Please refer me to any history book or tell me me how you came to know this
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kingsleymike: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Waiting For Them To Come And Blame Prophet Mohammed For This, Muslims Will Never Say This Was The Teaching Of The Holy Prophet Jesus, But If Reverse Were To Be The Case, They Will Attack The Religion, Tribe, Community, N Co. Now Answer This Question. Was This Man Action in Accordance with The Scripture And Teaching Of Jesus Christ?

Do not claim you don't realise the difference. While your prophet beheaded so many people and had sex with a 9yr old little girl according to your Koran, Jesus never did. And you all wanna be like the prophet. That's the difference.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Pylony(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
This evil man sef.. To punish such, just put his stubborn dickk between two giant rocks and smash it like palm kernel, until he gets a customized castrated joystick that will have some brain at the tip to think twice before it gets erect for action like one flag of no nation.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Pylony(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Did the man said Jesus push him in between the poor gals legs or you're seeking for some cheap attention?? He already admit it as the work of the "devil" mind you.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Kingbuhari(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'm not surprise no need to read the remain of the content because I have already knw the culprit... this Togolese people will never disappoint, be like say raping and child molestation nah them tribal mark...TUFIAKWA bobo mgbati
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
kabrud:

10/10. Very informative, I must say. To this end, my comments on religion (and that is if I must make a comment) will henceforth be guided by this. Thank you and God bless.

cheers bro...

I'm a Christian, if I were to be a Muslim I would try and sensitise some fellow Muslims on this platform by picking up their monikers and mention them on muslim section and say hay guys....let's stop showing vulnerability when ever some mischievous persons attack Islam because it gives them joy when you feel pained and they strategize again to hull more insults to the injury, some of them now take it as a hubby to insult Islam and Allah knowing fully well that some people will come in protest and when that happens they'll use some words like..#E Pain am ..#E pain am ...by then they have achieved their goals

I only leant one thing during Jonathan's administration. ...to silence criticisms

when you ignore criticisms is like the critic was not referring to you

a critic got hurt when you ignore him

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Adebash01(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
please remove that pastor from his name.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Oyinda32(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor, and I think bloggers should be able to differentiate between men of Their urge from men of God.

But if the news carries the name of an "Alfa". You wouldn't have said this

#Smh
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by johntredon: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
The pastor practically act according to what bibble preached,if you doubt me pls feel free to entertain yourself here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3355956/how-bible-view-women
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
folasayolyn:
why the heck would you follow someone

you just feel like to comment because others are commenting
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by AmasB(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
What is this life turning to? men of end time
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by kabrud: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
carmag:

cheers bro...

I'm a Christian, if I were to be a Muslim I would try and sensitise some fellow Muslims on this platform by picking up their monikers and mention them on muslim section and say hay guys....let's stop showing vulnerability when ever some mischievous persons attack Islam because it gives them joy when you feel pained and they strategize again to hull more insults to the injury, some of them now take it as a hubby to insult Islam and Allah knowing fully well that some people will come in protest and when that happens they'll use some words like..#E Pain am ..#E pain am ...by then they have achieved their goals

I only leant one thing during Jonathan's administration. ...to silence criticisms

when you ignore criticisms is like the critic was not referring to you

a critic got hurt when you ignore him

Brother, u have said it all and I must say I have learnt something very important today. U may not know how pleased I'm with this. Thank u so much.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Thobiy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
End time, Lord save us
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by obanth2016: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pass out or pass away?
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Princedauda: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
imagine if it were a northerner or a muslim. Hell will break loose.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by crisycent: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Representing.....

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by ijenedu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
this is end time,it is not ordinary
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pastor Afonja Francis....y naw
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Usmaniaaa: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
he's not a pastor, and I think bloggers should be able to differentiate between men of Their urge from men of God.
hypocrate if it were imam is OK nwn Dat is pastor u ar denine him...
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by boyt1: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ogun state with Crime be like sim card and phone.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Adeoba10:

you are right dear

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by mathewmozay: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
The world is about to end, let us repent from our sin
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by KiNiBiGd: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Young03:
ADENKUKE Francis

Are u related?
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by lukency(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
PASITO KILOWADE
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by lieutenantHaven: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ise ya, ise ya, omo Ogun ise ya, eledumare ise ma ya oo, ise ya. Eyin omo Ogun e segiri, ise po fun wa lati se, omo lere kisa se, omo Ogun kisole, ebere gberu o olorun be fun wa etera mo se oo. Ise ya, omo Ogun ise yaa.

Afonja brown roofies
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by folasayolyn(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
carmag:

you just feel like to comment because others are commenting

oops tot I deleted the comment but let me finish why would you follow someone to an uncompleted building. I don't care if he has the nail marks on his hands and side.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by nwakaibeya1: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Jeremiah 12:10 ?,Prophets and pastors and apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" by glossy6(f): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Towncrier007:
grin grin And he blamed the devil. Meanwhile, devil is still on 7 days casual leave grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) / Nigerians Blame Banks For Negligence As Robbers Visit Homes With POS Machines / Man Blames Beautiful Girlfriend For Plantain Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.