Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? (25746 Views)

Polytechnic Or College Of Education,which Is Better? / Adedipe Oluwatosin Wins Young Nigerian Scientist Of The Year & N1M Yearly Grant / Ayoola Oguntade And Juliet Eko Win N1m Each At Cowbellpedia Maths Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by wins18(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
for those guys that are yet to enter higher institutions, which one will you go for and reasons for making such decission,
lets assume you have a very rich uncle who decided to help you out, but its left for you to chose between this two offers of his:
1. one million to start any business of your choice

2. free Eduction from him to any level you need in the University

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will go for 2, I can get more than that amount after my education if I get a good job.

just my view

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
2kaybiel:
I will go for 2, I can get more than that amount after my education if I get a good job.

just my view

I will pick the money start up Business and still go to school . While I do my business, den when u graduate I will employ you and be paying u salary..... angry

260 Likes 17 Shares

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
zaragal:

I will pick the money start up Business and still go to school . While I do my business, den when u graduate I will employ you and be paying u salary..... angry

First, you seem not to understand this thread. It is either you take the money and face your business squarely or you head way to school where you will be trained to manage biz. You cant do both, if you try it you might be advised to withdraw.
Anything to say

23 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by KingRex1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
What is one million?
Go study abroad my friend angry

13 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Bigcake: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nonsense thread, una no get handwork.

6 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
2kaybiel:

First, you seem not to understand this thread. It is either you take the money and face your business squarely or you head way to school where you will be trained to manage biz. You cant do both, if you try it you might be advised to withdraw.
Anything to say

Ohk pick the business start up a business and employ u to come and work for me... While I pay u salary.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Babham(m): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
zaragal:

igbo lady.....

3 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
zaragal:

Ohk pick the business start up a business and employ u to come and work for me... While I pay u salary.

You can't even employ me with your biz bcoz ur biz will not be thrive enough to afford my salary.

Besides, you can only employ those secondary school graduates and not a higher institution graduate with whatever biz you might engaged yourself in.

14 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
2kaybiel:

You can't even employ me with your biz bcoz ur biz will not be thrive enough to afford my salary.

Besides, you can only employ those secondary school graduates and not a higher institution graduate with whatever biz you might engaged yourself in.

Y are u taking it personal lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy..

8 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
zaragal:

Y are u taking it personal lol.... cheesy cheesy cheesy..

It only sounds personal to you but deep down here sis it is not.
Cheers!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by wins18(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Godforbid, what if your helper dies halfway before you graduate or lets assume a serious tragedy struck, what will be your fate then ?

13 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2016
Am speechless
Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Araoluwa005(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
free education in a private university

3 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by hazyfm1: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
1 Million Dollars, and I will set up a University

ruona10:

Won't b enough. I tell u

Bros you are not a business man cheesy

I only need 800,000USD to set up a University,

Let me tell you how it works

1. Go to a rural area, meet the baale's and co, dash them money and tell them U want to build a University, which will create jobs for them. They will lick your feet and dash you hectares of land and also give u a Chieftain title
2. Construct about 5 big buildings using local labor and meet NUC and FG for the necessary licences
3. Meet a Bank to give you loan using these structures as collateral

4. Smile to the bank, hence you have $200k unused.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
As a sapiosexual, it's not a tough choice, is it?
Not a tough choice for our girls too, is it? just show them the money and they would be like "who book epp? How many degrees Dangote get?!" grin grin SMH

3 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by GossipHeart(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016

Money can buy everything

You can ask Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Donald Trump

To me, education is a waste of time, i went into business without going to the university and years later i know how much i have and some of the people i went to high school with are still looking for jobs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Vikkie14: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
There's no way i'm going to forfeit my future for just a million naira.... Naira that is suffering from Seizure and Fever coupled with Shivering....never!

With good education, i wont get relegated neither will i be termed an illiterate.

Knowledge keeps evolving and someone who doesn't have formal education won't be able to catch up with the trend and advancement in science and technology to make his business move. Such will only be a Local Champion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by odogwu190(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2016
Bigcake:
Nonsense thread, una no get handwork.
abeg I no go lie I no get work n I no go mind if any1 dey for me!!!

1 Like

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Niyinficient(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2016
zaragal:

Pointless.

Say ur own, leave the guy with him decision
Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by babasolo(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
zaragal:

Sistaaaa twaleeeee .....u suppose borrow our president some of this your sense...ooooo....jst simply on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by emmabest2000(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Yeye question...
Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Smartixy(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2016
I will go for 1 million, I know before 4 years I will grow with the biz I choose. What if i go school no job??

2 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Lovexme(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Easy choice.

As much as I need money now, education can not be disregarded now. I'll pick education!

Like for Education, Share for Money.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Most of those saying they would take the money and use it to get an education are just being clever by half, sorry to say.
Even Solomon who had it all said in Prov 4:7 " wisdom is the koko, at all at all get understanding" [paraphrased]
Let's face reality, what kinda education would a million naira get you in today's economy, someone even said he would go abroad with the money and get an education, like fvcking seriously, a million naira?
How many of our celebrities have gone back to school, among those wey go school, how many don graduate?

1 Like

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Haywhymido(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
1mil is too small to equate what is on the oda side atleast make it five million pls.

4 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Lusola15: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

just my view

the key word is IF you get a good job grin

if well managed one million can start a good business after then go to school, with today educational system one million will not even take you to your second year.

2 Likes

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by iyatrustee(f): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

Except the 1million is in Naira. Give a million dollars to an illiterate and he would employ a graduate.

1 Like

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by Femsmart(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2016
School over everything.

1 Like

Re: N1m For Business Or Free Education: Which One Will You Choose? by coalcoal1(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
the choice is very obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Kaduna Adopts Finland Education System; To Pay Teachers More – El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.