Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72437 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2017
I just recieved my february stipend. N power Kaduna state. I rep our focal person. The person dey try wella...
Emmysteve:
Yes. Today is Saturday the 4th of March 2017.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2017
For d repostin i think we shld al go there.because i cal a person there she told me dat sani d man dat used to issue d letter told her. Dat he can do anytin bt is our right to be posted close to our areas. So let al go there on friday so dat d director of educatn wil see us n answer us. Becos me wil nt colect dat postin letter frm kawo to low cous at rimi opposite kaduna versity
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
Grosy, what are u trying to say ?undecided that they cant do anything about the reposting or what?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
most of these N-Powerlites have been quite for donkey weeks but, immediately alert start entering this thread is suddenly back to life. I give some of you guys one week. The thread will go lull once again.

As for my alert, not yet. As regards posting they said they will contact us but u can't trust Nigeria civil servant I think one of us should volunteer to visit their office for latest update.

All those that have received their alert..... congratulations!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Grosy, what are u trying to say ?undecided
that they cant do anything about the reposting or what?

They have to do something about the lopsided nature of the posting if not the aim one of the aims of N-Power will be defeated
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
masterpiece86:

They have to do something about the lopsided nature of the posting if not the aim one of the aims of N-Power will be defeated

so, u are awake now abi,
sleepy sleepy.

Anyway, are we going there on Friday as suggested by grosy?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

Today, if possible since its one week already.
okay, Hope you went there.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anasko:
okay, Hope you went there.
no, I didnt. Was expecting u to go first and feed us back.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

so, u are awake now abi, sleepy sleepy.
Anyway, are we going there on Friday as suggested by grosy?
Needed that Nap very badly.
Are you guys going in a group?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
masterpiece86:

Needed that Nap very badly.

Are you guys going in a group?

Didnt u sleep lastnite, abi u went clubbing ni?

I dont know, grosy is just suggesting we go in group. But nobody has said anything about that but me. I dont know if others are not interested, u inclusive.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

no, I didnt. Was expecting u to go first and feed us back.
am going there but on monday
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anasko:
am going there but on monday
Ok, may be I will go before u then. Anyhow, I will keep u posted.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
I met d Pa to d director of educatn there. He told me dat, since we hv lay d complain .they want to communicate it to d director or meet wit d director b/4 they can repost us. D pa said they wil attend to pple dat ar posted far. Bt if ur is one drop to ur ppa notin they can do abt it
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
grosy:
I met d Pa to d director of educatn there. He told me dat, since we hv lay d complain .they want to communicate it to d director or meet wit d director b/4 they can repost us. D pa said they wil attend to pple dat ar posted far. Bt if ur is one drop to ur ppa notin they can do abt it

Na dem sabi. They should just do something about it abeg. I cant spend 500 daily on tp excluding feeding.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

Didnt u sleep lastnite, abi u went clubbing ni?

I dont know, grosy is just suggesting we go in group. But nobody has said anything about that but me. I dont know if others are not interested, u inclusive.

I don't club. I don't do parties either. I hope I have cleared ur subconscious mind...??

As for grosy suggestion it has been overtaken by event since he has undertaken the pleasure trip and dully reported back to you....our Dear focal person.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
grosy:

If they refused to heed to my complaints about this posting then, I will have no other option than to reject the posting and that automatically means i will remain in Limbo as long as they refused to do the needful....am not ruling out remaining in limbo till end of the scheme without going to do my primary assignment.

I No Send Them....after all is a social scheme to alleviate poverty and not to suffer the down trodden nor the penury stricken N-Powerlites.....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 12:37am On Mar 15, 2017
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

PRESS RELEASE

FG APPROVES ADDITIONAL N4500 MONTHLY ELECTRONIC TABLET GRANT EACH FOR 200,000 N-POWER BENEFICIARIES

*ABOUT 150,000 OF THEM NOW VERIFIED & RECEIVING N30,000 MONTHLY STIPENDS

AT the last count 149, 669 Nigerian graduates of the 200,000 engaged by the Federal Government under the N-Power Volunteer Corps are now collecting their monthly stipends of N30,000 monthly having been physically verified and deployed across the 36 states and FCT.

According to Mr. Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President, Office of the Vice President made this disclosure while giving an update today on the Social Investment Programmes of the Buhari administration .

Besides, Akande added that the Federal Government has also approved an additional N4500/monthly to all the 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries to purchase an electronic Tablet which would be loaded with different applications that would further enhance the skills of the beneficiaries and afford them additional training opportunities during the two-year duration of the job program.

This tablet grant is in conjunction with the Bank of Industry (BoI) who has extended an asset finance of 20 months to each of the 200,000 N-Power beneficiaries.
While each of the beneficiaries after being verified would select their choice of tablet amongst nine different BOI pre-approved vendors, the price ranges from N3,000 to N6,700 monthly deductions for the next 20months.

Therefore in some cases the N4500 tablet grant would cover the full monthly deduction cost while in other cases the graduate authorizes BOI to deduct the additional differential cost from their monthly stipends depending on the tablet chosen.
The Vice President’s Spokesman also noted that 6 of the 9 BOI pre-approved vendors are indigenous local brands in pursuit of the Buhari administration's push for Local Content.
He said almost 100,000 graduate N-Power beneficiaries have completed their orders for the devices as at press time, adding that the Bank of Industry is in charge of effecting the orders made. The plan is to conduct the order of the devices in two batches of 100,000 each, one after the other.
It was further disclosed that all the 149,669 N-Power beneficiaries now collecting their stipends have been physically verified and deployed, while their given bank account information have also been matched with the Bank Verification Number.
The SSA said that, in December, about 112,475 of the N-Power graduate beneficiaries received the N30,000 monthly stipends, and the number came close to 150,000, both in January and February meaning about that number are now receiving their up-to-date stipends from the N-Power Volunteer Corps.
Akande also noted that now beneficiaries across the 36 States of the Federation, and the FCT have been verified, totaling the 150,000 figure. He said the balance 50,000 of the 200,000 beneficiaries engaged by the FG are those who so far could not be paid for various reasons.
This includes those who were disqualified during verification on the basis of age-over 35, and inadequate academic qualification. The N-Power is for university, polytechnics and College of Education graduates only. There were also some of the selected 200,000 who were ‘no shows’ meaning they simply did not report for verification at all.
Others who could not be paid were those whose personal information details were faulty, including those whose marital status have changed. There are also those who used different names and differing personal information. And lastly there are also those whose banking information simply do not match with their BVN banking records.

In the case of those whose marital status have changed, Akande explained that their information is now being updated through the various States and FCT Focal Persons and then they would be represented for payment. He also disclosed that those who have sought redeployment to other states are among the 50,000 and in such cases, they will be considered alongside those to be replaced from the N-Power waiting list where necessary.
The process for the replacement of those who did not show up and those disqualified would also resume shortly to bring the number back to 200,000 for the first batch of the 500,000 promised by the Buhari administration.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President
Office of the Vice President
March 14, 2017
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Has anyone collected there re posting letter in zaria because we have complains from people who were posted far from their residence.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Masterpiece86, have u seen ur alert

As for the not clubbing and parties issue, i dont believe u at all. Tell me something else pls, i wont crucify u. Say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Masterpiece86, have u seen ur alert

As for the not clubbing and parties issue, i dont believe u at all. Tell me something else pls, i wont crucify u. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Ain't telling u to believe.... All I know is that I have neither done either of the two. Am saying it so that my mind will remain at peace and happy that haven't done such and pray that continues
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
masterpiece86:

Ain't telling u to believe.... All I know is that I have neither done either of the two. Am saying it so that my mind will remain at peace and happy that haven't done such and pray that continues

ok, fakat.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Who went there today? For d reposting
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Any latest news
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by JubiOmeiza(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Guys M i the only person who x yet to receive Feb. Stipend I rep k.d
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by buildelicool(m): 3:06am On Mar 20, 2017
JubiOmeiza:
Guys M i the only person who x yet to receive Feb. Stipend I rep k.d
noooooo!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Where is Ameera, how far concerning our reposting?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anasko:
Where is Ameera, how far concerning our reposting?

Reposting is out today.

Go back and check for your new place of assignment.

Good luck....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
masterpiece86:

Reposting is out today.
Go back and check for your new place of assignment.
Good luck....!!
thank you, but hope it was successful
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anasko:
thank you, but hope it was successful

Sure
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by israelmao(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Alert received too, Gtb.

Has npower beneficiary who uses Zenith Bank received his or her February stipend?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by samj4dem(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls anybody here that knows any university running distance learning as in part time course in kaduna environs should pls help me out on the location, my contact is 08078055298m
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by israelmao(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2017
buildelicool:
noooooo!
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.