Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread (54940 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To / IJAM Exchange Customer Support Thread For All E-currencies And Other Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi Everyone

This thread is open to those having issues with their skrill and neteller account.

Post your complain here and someone will kindly attend to you.. smiley

For Swift respond whatsApp me..

Skrill related issues, chat with us here..
Click here https://leap.50webs.com

email:

help@skrill.com

NOTE:
We BUY/SELL forex and card Skrill and Neteller funds, trade with us via WhatsApp.
See signature below for WhatsApp number.

4 Likes

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
I dey use my four eyes dey follow the thread. ..
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by DjSwaga(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Confirm shiii mehn. Juts giv it a trial, and pray also grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
DjSwaga:
Confirm shiii mehn. Juts giv it a trial, and pray also grin
Gbenga... Tell them How its happen... Your prayer warrior team work oh... grin...

Faith is the key shall...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by pat077: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Do they allow Nigeria on their platform legally?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
pat077:
Do they allow Nigeria on their platform legally?
Yes boss check google play story for details...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Macaulish(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kudos
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
I register my presence here
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2016
From my research no sleeping figuring out how this skrill people work and why they block some people account...

I discovered that if u don't find their trouble they wudnt as well, so stick to their rules and use your account for life.

So with that i drop this tips on my timeline, my Skrill babe said they respond fast on twitter than u sending them mail..

here is the link https://twitter.com/skrill?lang=en follow them and lay your complain to them...

Goodluck cool
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Verification before Transaction the rule on Skrill to be on the safe side of Skrill.... If you have NOT verified your Skrill OYO FOR U...

Goodday... smiley
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2016
3RNEST:
From my research no sleeping figuring out how this skrill people work and why they block some people account...

I discovered that if u don't find their trouble they wudnt as well, so stick to their rules and use your account for life.

So with that i drop this tips on my timeline, my Skrill babe said they respond fast on twitter than u sending them mail..

here is the link https://twitter.com/skrill?lang=en follow them and lay your complain to them...

Goodluck cool

Yes that's true cos there reputation is at stake i wanted to reply them on twitter as i was complying my romantic word to that ur babe, i receive their mail saying my account has been closed
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Yes that's true cos there reputation is at stake i wanted to reply them on twitter as i was complying my romantic word to that ur babe, i receive their mail saying my account has been closed
I dont get you man... Has skrill reply the mail we send them??
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2016
3RNEST:
I dont get you man... Has skrill reply the mail we send them??
This happened before i met you/ before we sent that mail.
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2016
wamiikechukwu:
This happened before i met you/ before we sent that mail.
Okay Lets wait for their respond... smiley
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by PiuniMan: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
i want to verifiy my skrill account
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2016
PiuniMan:
i want to verifiy my skrill account
WhatsApp me....
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2016
shocked Alert from Skrill...
I have see why they are blocking our account...

Nigerians are working with them and i have prove to that... Just like we have Nigerians working with facebook Same as Skrill...

Lets be careful this season with our Skrill account...

Thank you...

Cc:

Tabbaz
Bookiemart01
Justi4jesu
LadyF
Cjsmack
Valencia25
And more others using Skrill wallet...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Nigerians are working with them and i have prove to that... Just like we have Nigerians working with facebook Same as Skrill...

Thank you...

Show us the proof now before you enter the wall. cheesy
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Taeewo(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Thank you...

Cc:

Tabbaz
Bookiemart01
Justi4jesu
LadyF
Cjsmack
Valencia25
We need proof, but will the Nigerian ask them to block someone that provides genuine documents account. ...

Am not understanding oooo.. .
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
justi4jesu:

Show us the proof now before you enter the wall. cheesy
Already in the wall.. Lolz... Since they restricted my account... Meet me on whatsApp for prove.. grin
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Cjsmack(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
3RNEST:

Thank you...

Cc:

Tabbaz
Bookiemart01
Justi4jesu
LadyF
Cjsmack
Valencia25

Lol
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Chyvy(f): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
What really happened Ernest?
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chyvy:
What really happened Ernest?
Skrill security team at work again... I call it Xmas Account Blocking 2016,....Lolz... grin

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2017
Wow... Please be inform... Update from Skrill..

If you dont have international passport to verify your Skrill account... YOUR worries are over..

Use your Birthday certificate to verify it send to verification@skrill.com... Verification @ a speed of light....

Goodluck smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by aleshsenior2000(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Nice one here, Omotisa, this thread might be helpful...
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
aleshsenior2000:
Nice one here, Omotisa, this thread might be helpful...
What happen to omotisa??
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by chris586(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
can i use the money in my skrill acct to pay online without linking my bank atm card
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by aleshsenior2000(m): 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
3RNEST:
What happen to omotisa??
nothing
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
PLEASE DONT KEEP SKRILL IN YOUR ACCOUNT? or SLEEP OVER WHEN U HAVE HUGE FUND IN YOUR SKRILL ACCOUNT....

1 Like

Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by Olaide1295: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ernest Abeg I have problems with my Skrill.
I used my sister's email to open account, she is 1999 but I used 1989 because 1999 is too young.
Now my Skrill has been restricted, anything to do?
I have her birth certificate and school Id catds
Re: Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread by 3RNEST(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
Olaide1295:
Ernest Abeg I have problems with my Skrill.
I used my sister's email to open account, she is 1999 but I used 1989 because 1999 is too young.
Now my Skrill has been restricted, anything to do?
I have her birth certificate and school Id catds
please edit the birth cert to 1989, scan and edit it before u send to skrill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Children Playing At The Premises Of Onitsha Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.