Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (63593 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Infected Me With Gonorrhoea / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
My friend got pregnant and she said she intends removing it. So we bought a lot of drugs from pos.. to mes... u name it, we bought all so it did not work...

Then there was this one she bought I've forgotten the name . After she took it she began to bleed . We thought that was it, so the next day, we bought pregnancy strip to test and its still showing two lines which is positive.... Then we waited for a week and she went to the lab and it's still showing positive...

Is it positive for the baby to still be there or is it out? .I'm confused. Doctors in the house, pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by abimbawealth(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ti e ba o

312 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
The baby have refused to die na. Na by force? grin

695 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by vikzdawiz: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jht leave the child ooo

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it (test). The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.

240 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ikp120(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lalastclala abeg check please this out

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by TheArchangel(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
The blood...the blood..
It lead me to this saying " he has blood on his hands" " she has blood on her hands" which I translate to killing, murder , assassination and all the other names of it

234 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it. The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone

17 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by rowland545(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
ikp120:
Lalastclala abeg check please this out

Wetin b ur point exactly.

8 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ikp120(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

Wetin b ur point exactly.

Bro I was trying to alert Lalastclala to promptly accelerate the propagation of this post to front page for more views... Isn't that cool? grin

5 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Emmaesty(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
nelszx:
The child may no longer be there but the hormone are still circulating so it will be giving you a positive result. Leave for more weeks and repeat it. The circulating hormone present is what is making the result positive.
Abi, or she should go to the hospital to have a real pregnancy test to determine if a child is still there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nelszx: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:

Thanks alot xo its possible d child is gone
100% possible.....It takes time before the hormone fades in circulation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mathew247: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
the boy might be the pope from africa...hold on boy...the world needs a black pope.

108 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by soonest(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chai!! cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Bisjosh(f): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls go and see a gynaecologist

Everyone here can only assume and suggest.

Scan and tests need to be carried out asap

Finally: stop having unprotected se!x if you cant handle the responsibility angry

Kids these days

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by progress69: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
rowland545:
my friend got pregnant n she said she intends removing it. so we bought a lot of drugs from postinol to mestropol u name it we bought all so it did not work... den der was dis one she bought I've forgotten d name . after she took it she began to bleed . we taught DAT was it so d next day we bought pregnancy strip to test n its still showing two lines which is positive.... den we waited for a week n she went to d lab n its still showing positive... is it positive for d baby to still b der or is it out..am confuse doctors in d house pls help ...pls no abusive words.....

If u use cytotec misoprostol (preferred brand) the way u are meant to use it, u won't have serious probs. Diclofenac would have just been used to kill the cramp pains. Bleeding will be a normal thing, may look excessive though but usually not a serious problem. But you are advised to do under supervision of a medical doctor. Misoprostol is a safe abortion pill, (less than 2 months pregnanancy. Also works for above under strict supervision and combination of another drug). Either ways, its advisable a dr is nearby in whatever case.
You need a minimum of 9days to test negative after an abortion or miscarriage. It may take as long as 35 days to test negative. Also your gf may bleed for as long as 3 weeks. Little clots and blood stains may last a while.If you are concerned see a GP, if a GP feels there is a threat, u may be referred to a gynecologist.

I wonder why u used different pills without a professional advice. U may just damage your Gf's womb. A scan can determine the real state of things. For the fact that you have tried different pills, i advice u go to an hospital. If she is still pregnant, i don't advice u keep such, or u may end up with a deformed baby. A doctor will advise. Good luck and act fast before you end in Panti, then kirikiri

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by mankan2k7(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Report yourself to d nearest police station

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by thoollz: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
These r signs that the baby should be born, like someone earlier said, u can try taking another test in about a week from now, BT if d baby is still there, I know it's a huge responsibility bt, that child can b a life changer. Incidents don't happen by mistake.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nmreports: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some of us have done these things so I won't judge.
In fact most sexually active girl have done this so it's not unusual.

However, know that it's a crime in Nigeria and also a sin to God if you are religious.

I have personally... Myself experienced a lady that died from this mixtures. The guy is in jail (hopefully he is free) even though he was not there when she was using the drugs.
I personally also know a friend that was lucky to escape jail time because of complications after the girl used drugs.

I advice you in all humility to visit a hospital. Don't be sad nor feel bad. Life goes on. You should be above 18 so feel no shame at the hospital too. Stand tall.

I'm also afraid if you eventually leave this baby... Well I pray the baby is fine and healthy eventually.

Don't wait more days chief, visit the hospital and run a scan. Let her be taken care of and decide about what you want to do after confirmation that she is fine in her womb, abdomen etc.

Avoid police, prison, sin and breaking the law every way you can.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by bettercreature(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
soonest:
Chai!! cry cry cry
The OP should be arrested and locked up,he is a criminal

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Lamzee(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by oluwamile(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
d Lord is ur strength...d baby might just b d Obama Nigerians need
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Start investing on MMM and others for the marriage rites and taking care of your family. Happy father's day in advance. 50 naira could have prevented all this.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is possible the fetus has been damaged, yes it will still show positive unless she is given an intensive medical attention... she should be 'flushed' asap.. take her to the hospital my friend

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by sukkottt: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
hmmmm the tangled web we weave

3 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Jchi9876: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
You can name him kokumo

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by sukkottt: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jchi9876:
You can name him kokumo
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by oriflamebaby1(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Children of nowadays ! So this is what you are doing in school ? May God Forgive you ! I hope you have both learnt your lesson ? Apart from loosing the child, she can loose her life or loose her womb, so beware ! A Word is enough for the wise !

Now tell me if it's worth it ?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ThesailorR: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
There may still be reminants there and hormones are still circulating my best advice is go for a scan first then u will know the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ancientboy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by thompsee(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
don't say she said she wanted to remove it ,simply say u couldn't face ur responsibility by letting her bear d innocent child.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Thebrightest(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.