Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

So You Think You Can Write? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / So You Think You Can Write? (566 Views)

I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly / If You Think You Are Good In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So You Think You Can Write? by ScribeIt: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Scribespad is a writing website for writers and readers. Visit the Site here: https://www.scribespad.com

Members can share their stories and articles in the various groups, like, comment on, and share other stories they love and find interesting. Members can also create and start discussions on group related topics and engage other members in open discussions. Scribespad community is a growing network of writers and readers.

It aims to help new and old authors of any age connect with a community of writers and readers, and offers good opportunities for networking.

In THE LOUNGE, members can meet and network with other members.
They can also post their personal pictures in their profile pages in 'the lounge' and tell the stories behind them. It is encouraged that members always accompany any picture they share as updates in their profile pages, whether personal or non-personal with a story or an article.

Scribespad is a WRITING community that was founded with the sole aim of promoting writing as both an art and a skill, fostering reading and encouraging networking among writers and readers through her ‘The Lounge’ platform. There is no limit to your activities on Scribespad.

Scribespad, a platform that encourages writing and reading is committed to assisting Writers; undiscovered and published share their stories to the world while they build for themselves a fan base. It is open to authors of all skill levels and genres - just find the group or groups you fit into and Join!
Re: So You Think You Can Write? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oga, there will be too many plagiarists there, they will be eager to steal a writer's work for their own glory.
I'm jealously guarding my art now.
Re: So You Think You Can Write? by ScribeIt: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:
Oga, there will be too many plagiarists there, they will be eager to steal a writer's work for their own glory.
I'm jealously guarding my art now.
Your work is safe. Always include Copyright and your Name/Pen name. The Internet never lies, no one can drag your work with you and if it happens on Scribespad, we know what to do.

Note that there is no limit to what you can do on Scribespad. Asides writing stories, you can also write articles on everyday topics in the miscellaneous segment. You can create discussions too. Please see our Member benefits on the Site.

(1) (Reply)

Dawn / Sick Times By Benibo Eden / A Tribute To Buchi Emecheta; N'odu Na Ndokwa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.