Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

"Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha (42996 Views)

2019: Tinubu Cannot Leave APC. See Why / OPINION: This Is Why Igbos Cannot Leave Nigeria / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Iscoalarcon: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
See lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Jidibia(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Suurulere:
By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/igbo-majority-country-cannot-leave/
Wetin this Hausa man dey talk?
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by shamecurls(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
[size=18pt]
MiyattiAllah:
We all know They can't Leave because they have nowhere to go.
They can't even leave Maiduguri or Kano talkless of their Heaven (LAGOS).
[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by cnonyechi(f): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't support Igbos leaving but who gave Okorocha D right to speak for us.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by nwabobo: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOD frauds would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring following lines:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta. My question to them who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography. My answer to them, words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You yoruba and Afonja. My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.We will not leave any Igbo thribe in south south. My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying are strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

6 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by davibid: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Exactly what Rochas deserves

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by shamecurls(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
[b]
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOD frauds would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring following lines:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta. My question to them who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography. My answer to them, words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You yoruba and Afonja. My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.We will not leave any Igbo thribe in south south. My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying are strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by thompsee(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Onye akuko ifo. mike ejeagha. D zoo must disintegrate for equity sake.

5 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by cnonyechi(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:
[size=18pt][b][/b][/size]
See dis one. Shame on u Shame whatever u call urself

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by canalily(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ewu Hausaangry

10 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Its true o. Igbo people are everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alariwo2: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rochas you can never be president or VP

just forget it

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by shamecurls(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
nwabobo:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Constructively attack tuale4u post and don't reign insults. He made a very clear valid point which you have a right to disagree with constructively.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
We all know They can't Leave because the have nowhere to go.
They can't even leave Maiduguri or Kano talkless of their Heaven (LAGOS).

you said it all grin gringringringrin

6 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
cnonyechi:
I don't support Igbos leaving but who gave Okorocha D right to speak for us.
Because he is an igbo elder. He should give you chance to speak abi

8 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Ngozi123(f): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
He can stay in Nigeria if he likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Thirdwrist(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abeg nah who send this man work, him no fit shot up!

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:

IPOB tout as expected. U guys never dissapoint. Easy to predict and bait.
I'm still waiting for your reply o, cus I can't seem to understand why someone that criticizes appropriately should be refered as tout.

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alariwo2: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its true o. Igbo people are everywhere.

And so?

they are everywhere but can't obey the laws of their hosts.. always looking for ways to dominate

Oba of Lagos and Deji's cane in Akure is still fresh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by exlinkleads(f): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
madness don start again oooo

hmmm
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
dunkem21:

I agree totally..

We called our president; clueless, drunkard, retardedeeen, Jonadafttt and the first lady, SHEPOPOTAMUS.. .

The office of the President depreciated that day and will continue to degenerate and deteriorate till we apologize squarely.

I have said this over a million times.

hey God so people can post without their brains
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody really cares as long as no inch of any south south soil is included.

I know IPOD frauds would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines as follows:

4.They (IPOB) will not leave any single Igbo thribe in south south behind when they break away. My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant.[/b]There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6.[b]Your Divide and Rule wont work
. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying are strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

they will never like this. gringringringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody really cares as long as no inch of any south south soil is included.

I know IPOD frauds would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines as follows:

4.They (IPOB) will not leave any single Igbo thribe in south south behind when they break away. My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant.[/b]There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6.[b]Your Divide and Rule wont work
. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying are strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

Bravo !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alariwo2: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
I dey vex now..

which igbos are majority? which kind misyarn be this na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by musakasim28(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Tell them my governor my governor

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alariwo2:

And so?

they are everywhere but can't obey the laws of their hosts.. always looking for ways to dominate

Oba of Lagos and Deji's cane in Akure is still fresh

Tell me o. How can they dominate you if you are smart? or industrous?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=tuale4u post=51401065]

IPOB tout as expected. U guys never dissapoint. Easy to predict and bait.[/quote

hilarious really dat u r talking bout a great tribe that will nvr acknowledge ur existence. Onukwu U wont go nd improve on ur narcissistic life

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by wayne4loan: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant.There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6.Your Divide and Rule wont work. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.
grin grin afonja

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by PIPPROF(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
tuale4u:

5. We dont want South South because of oil. You can say dat to a one year old infant.There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6.Your Divide and Rule wont work. My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

full blooded Akwa Ibomite here

would rather join Biafra than stick with this foolish project called Nigeria

so speak for yourself

i cant be part of a foolish system that has not worked since 1960 and expect it to work in 2060

do you know the SE on their own if they had a good sea port would have worked wonders undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Orikinla(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Suurulere:
By Chinonso Alozie, Owerri

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/igbo-majority-country-cannot-leave/

Owelle Rochas Okorocha prefers to be President of Nigeria and not President of Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon / Photos From The Early Morning Sporadic Shootings In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.