Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

"Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha (43042 Views)

2019: Tinubu Cannot Leave APC. See Why / OPINION: This Is Why Igbos Cannot Leave Nigeria / Igbo's Cannot Leave The North Because Of Their Numerous Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by amybas: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
We all know They can't Leave because the have nowhere to go.
They can't even leave Maiduguri or Kano talkless of their Heaven (LAGOS).
well, it ought to be talk more of instead of talkless of, olodo aboki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

d only contribution ur region brings to naija is religious fanaticism as a result of imbedded poverty nd illiteracy nd harmattan. So stop being a re.tarded clown on social media

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alariwo2: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

This is just the sad truth most of them fail to see

Their lands are so bad that it can hardly grow crops well, poor roads amongst other calamities

igbos should just look for somewhere to sit their asses abeg.. dem no get mouth atal

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Girlbestfriend(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
PDJT:
Is this not the one called Okoroawusa?
He should shut-the-f.uck-up! This is how he goes about wearing winter scarf in an extreme hot climate. Who takes such comic serious?

Nigeria is a scam created by mere mortal called Frederick Lugard and named by his girl friend, both of whom God didn't bless with seed of the womb.

Nations entrapped in the evil contraption deserve their Freedom. Groups who desire Freedom and Liberty should go for it, cos the cesspit will never offer that!

The least Igbos can do is to unite with other "major" groups and dominate the rest into extinction, which is exactly what people like Rochas desire.

Number and Diversity doesn't mean Strength, Soviet Union was diverse and so naturally endowed that Hitler charged his soldiers to pull the top soil from Soviet land and bring it back to Germany, now where is Soviet Union?

Nigeria will never work! QED.
may God deliver you,
when the war begin, you wee be the first to cower. Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by shamecurls(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hey God so people can post without their brains

So you cant assimilate and decode Dunkem21 `s composition?

You must be naturally dumb!

I doubt if you have ever made a patriotic composition of such in your life-time. And whats hurt the most twas that you had the sole effrontery to castigate such a brilliant write-up.

You need to start eating well.....It develops the brain

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by ReubenE(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
malton:
In "Why Nations Fail", Daron Acemoglu and James Robinson opined that:

States do not fail overnight. The seeds of their destruction are sown deep within their political institutions.

This holds true for Nigeria.

We, as a people, have been utterly unable to take advantage of our society’s huge potential for growth in spite of the numbers.

Our failure, like they alleged, is by design. This too, is true.

I will not stand here and pretend as if the Igbos will be less of a loss to Nigeria than say, the Yorubas, or even the oil rich Delta.

Truth is, those people have contributed to the growth of Nigeria in their own way. They are incredible!

But, we've let the politics separate us; allowed our differences to define us; and have allowed others tell our story for us.

In a nation as diverse as Nigeria, carrying everyone along is important. Unless we tell our leaders the truth, they will continue to come between. After all, the only language they understand is divide and rule.

We've fought battles we shouldn't have. We've won battles but watched others share the spoils.

The average Nigerian lives everyday believing that his next door neighbor is his problem. How untrue that is. We may insult the Igbos all we want - I do that a lot - for fun, actually - but, the truth remains - they are the piece that complete this puzzle.

Stupidity is when Mr. A will want you to believe that Mr. C is your problem... But, be doesn't see any wrong in reaching across to that same person he condemns. Some even go as far as marrying their offspring(s) off to their (your) supposed enemies.

Mr. Rochas, being a majority isn't any consolation. You should channel all that vigor into advising Mr. President on the right thing to do. Our leaders have failed because we have been sycophantic for far too long.

If you want them in Nigeria so badly, you've got to prove to them that they are highly valued, like the rest of the society.

I wouldn't advice my sister to continue in an abusive marriage; for better for worse. Karyan ciwo!

The solution to them staying or not rests squarely on your shoulders (the leaders).

As someone who understands the pareto principle owing to my privileged economics background, I believe that the 5% comment has to be the most reckless, divisive, and belittling sentence that I've heard a president (someone who ironically, should have been a unifying force instead) make.
aptly put.
I must commend you for this masterpiece you put up here. It's been a while I read something like this on this forum that is totally free from the usual parochialism displayed by virtually all.
Thank you n Godbless Sir....

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
trishapal:
They used to be the majority, but many thanks to Gowon

And Ojukwu. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by bettercreature(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
trishapal:
He didnt kill more than 3million

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by fkdmods: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
dunkem21:

I agree totally..

We called our president; clueless, drunkard, retardedeeen, Jonadafttt and the first lady, SHEPOPOTAMUS.. .

The office of the President depreciated that day and will continue to degenerate and deteriorate till we apologize squarely.

I have said this over a million times.

You are wrong. Perception is everything. It is the job of a leader to quell the negative perception of his followers by performing. Obama was called all types of names by republicans in America but what did he do? He kept on chugging on with quality leadership and performance time and time again. So much so that he is now considered to be on the list of one of the great president in America's history. As a leader, people will always talk bad about you. Your job is to have a thick skin and perform. The people you all look up to in Nigeria are not leaders. They are just opportunists. Just because you hold a position does not make you a leader. Okorocha said "Nigerians must change their attitude toward their leaders". Lol. That will never happen until the so called leaders start performing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Generalyemi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
trishapal:

change diet n cream.u look so dry.

and u are a woman.....

evil stinks.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alajiki(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
badboywizzy:
you asking IPOB that who are they to speak for the south south, are you not a hypocrite ?

Look at the bolded number 4.

Who are you to refer yourself as we ? can't you speak for yourself alone ? Its obvious you are a confirm afonja.

You seem to find it difficult to comprehend what he meant there. The we he used was a quote from you Cucumber Republic people. That's what you say in your usual cunning and wombiliki way of claiming what is not yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
And Buhari Mr Dullard will not listen to what this rogas cockroaches is saying
Visionless Leader
We are Biafrans
It like the Old man is nw acquiring sensesense grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by mightyhazel: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
trishapal:
so u approve of the genocide!

And ur suppose 2 be a woman!

Sorry!

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by slurryeye: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sorry to say Igbos are not majority tribe in Nigeria, they are only majorly minority grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

they will never like this. gringringringrin

see the way u r rushing to quote cos u r excited bout engaging in tribal E war. All u r doin is makn urself luk like a nairaland hag

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by darkerthandark: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kiii.. grin

are they begging now to stay in nigeria??,,?..
in the zoo forbthat matter??...

GAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGA!..

*laugin in angolese*...

kikiki.. grin

abegi...ceasefire ojare.. grin grin..kikikiki grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Alariwo2: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Tell me o. How can they dominate you if you are smart? or industrous?

Ahmadu Bello analysed them long ago before the first igbo coup in Nigeria..

he said.. put an igbo man in a camp, he'll try to emerge headman of that camp in no time

smart is knowing charity begins at home which they don't
industrious is having clean records and crime free certification worldwide like SW which attracts investors unlike them fond of kidnapping foreigners

it goes on and on

4 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by sukkottt: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
lordyugo:

d only contribution ur region brings to naija is religious fanaticism as a result of imbedded poverty nd illiteracy nd harmattan. So stop being a re.tarded clown on social media
quit playing mayne. em niggas make suya. without suya nobodys life is complete in zoogeria. thats a huge contribution if you ask me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by mightyhazel: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its true o. Igbo people are everywhere.
yes o! Av noticed too

..And a very healthy and resourceful population at that kiss

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
The five south east state can leave nigeria if they want, nobody cares as long as no single south south soil is included.

I know IPOB would soon come and attack me with thier usual boring lines listed below:

1. Who are you to speak for entire South South or Niger Delta.

My question to them: who are IPOB to even speak for the entire south east.

2. There is no word like South South in Geography.

My answer to them: words are created by man and nations. Nigeria have created the word South South and it has come to stay. Deal with it. The word South South is also used by the United Nation. U can google to get educated.The word google,facebook,IPAD were created in our lifetime.

3. You are yoruba and Afonja.

My answer to them: i am a full blooded Niger Deltan like Amadi Elechi, Anthony Enahoro, Ken Saro Wiwa, Isaac Adoko Boro , Ateke Tom, Ayiri etc who rejects Biafra. If you dont believe, u can go hug toilet!

4.They will not leave any Igbo tribe in south south behind when they break away.

My answer to them: We dont have Igbo in South South. What we have in south south is distinct independent ethnic nationalities like Kwale, igbanke, ikwerre, Anioma, Etc. Cubans are not Mexicans,Texans are not Mexicans, Portuguese are not spanish even though they share border, history and language similarities.

5.We dont want South South because of oil.

You can say that to a one year old infant. There is low oil price today, all the south east states are currently facing strong recession.

6. Your Divide and Rule wont work.

My answer to IPOB is that they are the king of Divide and rule. Whenever a Niger Deltan speak on Niger Delta issue, IPOB fraud are quick to tell you how Ijaw cant speak for Urhobo, how edo cant speak for Isoko and Itsekiri cant speak for ndokwa etc. IPOB always want to tell us Niger Deltans how diverse and different we are while downplaying our strong simililarities and history so dat they can easily annex us as small insignificant groups.

7. There will be a Referedum where South south will have to chose between Nigeria and Biafra.

This is d most deluded statement of IPOB which can only happen in thier wet dreams. If there will be referedum in Nigeria it can never be two choice but multiple choices. The choice will and must definitely include the following: Niger Delta Republic, Nigeria , Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa and others. Niger Delta Republic is our preferred choice as south south people.

8. Nigeria is a creation of white man. They want old eastern region back. The people were not consulted before the almagamation of Nothern and Southern protectorates.

My Answer to them: Old Eastern region was also a creation of a white man. The white man did not consult all the various ethnic nationalities in all the regions before they created the eastern, western and Northern region. People were forcely lumped together as eastern region. This is obvious with the Joy of Rivers State and Cross Rivers state people when they were seperated from a dominant Oppressive tribe in old eastern region to create thier own state. Wike the Governor of Rivers state just celebrated this issue last year by naming port Harcout township Stadium as Yakubu Gowon Station.
Delta State including Asaba was never at any time in history part of Eastern region. Delta state including asaba was first part of of Benin Kingdom/Empire before becoming part of Western Region, then part of Mid West, then part of Bendel before becoming Delta state today.

9. In Biafra, every region will own thier resources and pay tax to the centre. South south people should not be afraid of losing thier resources to a dominant tribe.

My answer to them: Why will South South people be comfortable to paying any form of tax to a centre likely to be controlled by a dominant tribe with the least resources, least landmass and almost more than 50% of the resulting population of such union. We will rather form our own Niger Delta Republic and run our things ourselves alone. I think we will prefer resource control in Nigeria than that your dream Biafra.

10. Your dream Niger Delta Republic will not work because south south people are too diverse and different

My answer to them: Divide and Rule in action. Your dream Biafra will be more diverse than our dream Niger Delta Republic. Your dream Biafra is our dream Niger Delta Republic plus South East. However even if Niger Delta Republic will not work, we are ok with it breaking into three or six different countries. It is our problem. Leave it for us. Afterall Soviet union broke into more than 20 countries and the world have not ended. In Summary, Niger Delta people wants Resource Control, Fiscal Federalism or Niger Delta Republic as last option if Federal Republic of Nigeria breaks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Rilwayne001: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

Buhahaha grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

So you cant assimilate and decode Dunkem21 `s composition?

You must be naturally dumb!

I doubt if you have ever made a patriotic composition of such in your life-time. And whats hurt the most twas that you had the sole effrontery to castigate such a brilliant write-up.

You need to start eating well.....It develops the brain
Ok you are one of those who drop dungs here. Nice meeting you.

Now swerve off, while i pay heed to intelligent posts.
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alariwo2:

This is just the sad truth most of them fail to see

Their lands are so bad that it can hardly grow crops well, poor roads amongst other calamities

igbos should just look for somewhere to sit their asses abeg.. dem no get mouth atal

u really thrive in d art of makn ignorant unintelligent quotes after anoda, atleast try and be an intelligent bigot

3 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Juginho(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
He's right cheesy
Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by lordyugo: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
sukkottt:
quit playing mayne. em niggas make suya. without suya nobodys life is complete in zoogeria. thats a huge contribution if you ask me

looool nice one

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Rilwayne001: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
sukkottt:
nigga i know that peckham cold has destroyed ya life. its colder than a muthafuka outcheaaa mayne

Muhehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
mightyhazel:
yes o! Av noticed too

..And a very healthy and intelligent population at that kiss
I am not sure about your second line.

And i wasnt expecting an igbo to disagree tongue

1 Like

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by MrGerald(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
trishapal:
They're still majority boy, that's why you kids fail simple neco

2 Likes

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

Constructively attack tuale4u post and don't reign insults. He made a very clear valid point which you have a right to disagree with constructively.

You know they lack manners. They are no differenr from religious fanatics who have no facts to sell their religion but quickly resort to violence when critisized.
@tuale4u made a lot of sense with that post yet one ended up calling him Afonja.
Afonja will remain their eternal nightmare since they produced their war waterloo/nemesis - the Black Scorpion.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Igbo Are The Majority In Nigeria, They Cannot Leave"- Okorocha by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Alajiki:

You seem to find it difficult to comprehend what he meant there. The we he used was a quote from you Cucumber Republic people. That's what you say in your usual cunning and wombiliki way of claiming what is not yours.
this is what I sarcastically call "my pikin go school". You really go back of school.

Next time allow him to defend himself instead of defending him with out of points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.