Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi (901 Views)

An Atheist's Introspective Question For Christains And Religious People. / Why Christains Choose To Celebrate The Birth Of Jesus On 25th December / What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Onyibestz(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afternoon
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afternoon
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2016
And so,the heart being degenerate,corrupt and deceitful,all its motives,desires and imaginations are wrong and unacceptable to GOD. The will also is diametrically opposed to GOD'S will as revealed in His word. For these being ignorant of GOD's righteousness,and going about to establish their own righteousness,have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of GOD" (Romans 10:2,3). How can a"a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit" even if you plant that tree in the church-yard (Mathew 7:18)?
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Much is the guilt and condemnation on many hearts. Some hearts feel much sorrow for their sins. Under the double accusation from man and satan,under the double witness from GOD and conscience even a stout heart will mourn. And yet for all the tears from the sinner's fountain he cannot be pardoned and justified. The die is cast,the bird has flown,his life is demanded,the sentence is passed. "the soul that sinneth, IT SHALL DIE"(Ezekiel 18:4). What can be do? What can he give? "Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall i give my firstborn for my transgression,the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? (Micah 6:7). Indeed the case is lost, "the furnace is heated seven times",hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure" (Daniel 3:19;Isaiah 5:14).
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is there not a remedy from? Is the price so great that it cannot be paid by man? Is hell-fire as real as sickness-ridden world? Is the judgement passed and is there truly only a step now between you and hell? Are you now lost? Indeed,lost_ever since. "And i wept much,because no man was found worthy"(Revelation 5:4). I weep for myself,I weep for those that weep not, being not conscious of their eternal suffering,and I also "weep with them that weep"(Romans 12:15).
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Proud

1 Like

Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
IF OUR HOPES IN THIS LIFE IS BREAD AND BUTTER,WHAT WE WILL EAT,MAKE SO MUCH MONEY,GET FAMOUS AND PRESTIGE WE ARE MOST MEN MISERIABLE. THAT IS WHILE MOST PEOPLE LEAVE OUR LORD JESUS AND OTHER THINGS.
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Afternoon
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
good morning
Re: Hi by Onyibestz(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2016
good morning
Re: Hi by foladara777(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Onyibestz:
THIS ARE THE LAST DAY'S MANY PEOPLE ARE GRADUALLY BECOMING CONFUSE BECAUSE OF SATAN ATTACKS OF CHURCH,SATAN IS MAKING THE HEART OF MEN TO GET COLD,DISCOURAGE. SATAN IS TOTALLY OUT TO DEAL WITH MEN ESPECIALLY THE BELIEVER'S. IF YOU THINK AM JOKING WATCH AND SEE REASONS WHY BELIEVER LEAVE CHRIST JESUS TO MUSLIM,ETC.
These are the last days?? Too bad... But mankind has never had it better than right now, u know
Re: Hi by foladara777(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Onyibestz:
THE BIBLE SAYS,IN THE LAST DAY'S KNOWLEDGE WILL INCREASE...
Knowledge has always increased... Even in the 'first'days. Did the bible expect knowledge to decrease??
Re: Hi by foladara777(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Onyibestz:
WHAT IS GOOD ABOUT KNOWLEDGE? MEN ARE NOW MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN CRIME THAN GOOD,YAHOO YAHOO,MORE GREEDY THAN BEFORE,MORE INTELLIGENT IN WICKEDNESS, INVENTION OF WICKEDNESS NUCLEAR BOMB,ETC
What is good about knowledge??... What about the cure and treatment of diseases?? Life becoming more convenient through technology... Now u don't have to walk from Lagos to Abuja, even the fact that you are on Naira land is the result of knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Girl Spends 3 Months Decorating Every Page Of Bible She Got Boyfriend For Xmas / Holism Vs Reductionism: Is There A Conflict? / Why Can't God Answer The Prayers Of People Who Believe In Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.