Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX (69837 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Linda Ikeji Buys A 2016 Range Rover Autobiography (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nnemuka(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Handsomecole:
Give your Mother a Grandchild Ist. Before buying her a car.
How many of your family members have given your mum a car after giving her grandchildren.
If you hate successful ppl, success will never come to you, infact nobody will celebrate you in life.

i bet you will be among those who will die the day Linda weds... grin and wait for it, its coming soon.....
something Big is coming Linda's way... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
klax:
[s]This is it again so since all these while her mum still trekking around or climbing Okada

This was the dude bragging if a house at banana island, this was the dude that was boasting of having over 500million naira in her account, this is the same a r s e hole that was fighting wizkid so upon all she just remember to get her mum a car I remember that I said this long ago that her mum still trekking when banana island saga came up many came here to say what I said was not true pls can you all see it now[/s]

Anyway congratulation mama at last you got it.

That's why many of you will die wretched. Why can't you evil people appreciate good thing in your life for once without dishing out some concealed hate.
I can bet that you've never bought a wrapper for your mother. She bought a house and now she has bought car, I don't see anything wrong with it. But as usual people like you,whose destinies have been marked for eternal failure won't see success and praise it.

Pray this prayer hence;

"God I remove every demonic influence in my life, instill in me the spirit to appreciate good things and remove hate from my heart. In your mercy deliver me from poverty of the mind and cut me away from spiritual wretchedness, Amen"

Idi0ot!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nnemuka(f): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

What is demonic about my comment?
Please forgive my mis-quoting oo
bros abeg pass....
i bet you would have liked my comment if i had said something like "linda pls go and marry and stop showing off wealth on social media"

LynnPetra:

That's why many of you will die wretched. Why can't you evil people appreciate good thing in your life for once without dishing out some concealed hate.
I can bet that you've never bought a wrapper for your mother. She bought a house and now she has bought car, I don't see anything wrong with it. But as usual people like you,whose destinies have been marked for eternal failure won't see success and praise it.
Pray this prayer hence;
"God I remove every demonic influence in my life, instill in me the spirit to appreciate good things and remove hate from my heart. In your mercy deliver me from poverty of the mind and cut me away from spiritual wretchedness, Amen"
Idi0ot!!!!

LOL... dont mind them dear, hate filled demons littered all over Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
purem:
Ho my GOD wen will I make it.....

I 1 2 build house 4 ma mom first

This is the kind of people God will exalt. AND SO SHALL IT BE!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
wow! if to say i have,oh God why.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nnemuka:

How many of your family members has given your mum a car after giving her grandchildren.
If you hate successful ppl, success will never come to you, infact nobody will celebrate you in life.

i bet you will be among those who will die the day Linda weds... grin and wait for it, its coming soon.....
no mind the guy,we are about good car,solid car indeed he talking about a child.yeye somebody,me i like rich people o,make she no born gan she has enjoyed life,

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nnemuka:

How many of your family members has given your mum a car after giving her grandchildren.

no mind the guy,we are taking about good car,solid car indeed he talking about a child.yeye somebody,me i like rich people o,make she no born gan she has enjoyed life,

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Maydfourth: 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na grand pikin mummy want ooooooo...
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by kingsfield(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
creamylicious:
seems you know me on a personal levels ehn

I really wish i do.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nnemuka:

bros abeg pass....
i bet you would have liked my comment if i had said something like "linda pls go and marry and stop showing off wealth on social media"

LOL... dont mind them dear, hate filled demons littered all over Nairaland

My dear the worst is many of them are wretched, as in very poor and needy. How can someone sit down and hate a woman for buying her own mother a car?
Many of these guys on here who speak ill of this lady are the majority jobless and hopeless youth who lack sustance. Many of them you see spewing thrash on threads that insult Nigerian women, that is why they complain about recession in their abject poverty and still complain about women. Any woman that's successful in Nigeria must be a prostitute and if she is married then she must be domineering. Stupid youths!!! Children from hopeless backgrounds!!!

When I see many idioots on here talking about how gold digging Nigerian women are I begin to wonder. Animals!!! They want a hardworking and smart woman , yet they don't want her to be too successful.If she is not married, then she is too proud and will end up dying as a hopeless spinster. Is that not a contradiction?They want it, yet they scared. When I read their posts the only thing that see is ANIMALS!!! BINGOS!!! NONENTITIES!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nnemuka(f): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:

My dear the worst is many of them are wretched, as in very poor and needy. How can someone sit down and hate a woman for buying her own mother car?
Many of these guys on here will speak I'll of this lady ate the majority jobless and hopeless youth who lack sustance. Many of them you see spewing thrash on threads that insult Nigerian women, that is why they complain about recession in their abject poverty and still complain about women. Any woman that's successful in Nigeria must be a prostitute and if she is married then she must be domineering. Stupid youths!!! Children from hopeless backgrounds!!!

When I see many idioots on here talking about how gold digging Nigerian women are I begin to wonder. Animals!!! They want a hardworking and smart woman , yet they don't want her to be too successful.If she is not married, then she is too proud and will end up dying as a hopeless spinster. Is that not a contradiction?They want it, yet they scared. When I read their posts the only thing that see is ANIMALS!!! BINGOS!!! NONENTITIES!!!

They will die the day Linda announces her wedding....and its coming soonest.
Dont mind them riffraff's, and misogynist. They want hardworking, smart woman but not a successful woman. bunch of weirdos tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by davibid: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Be wise

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by creamylicious(f): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

I really wish i do.
is it what i am thinking that you are thinking
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pieromania:
so all these years her mum was stil treking while she was busy fightin wizkid that has bought for his mum long time ago.
Yeye Linda

how much wizkid get and do you know how much Linda made during that time, the traffic she got wil better your life.. haters . Linda more money to you

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
lereinter:

must it be announced on social media

which kind pikin be this ones self

why them put am for nairaland. simply ignore if you dey vex..
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Handsomecole:

u wey dy born for everywhere. wetin u dn gain ..Bleep kff
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Handsomecole:

u wey dy born for everywhere. wetin u dn gain ..fuk off
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by kingsfield(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
creamylicious:
is it what i am thinking that you are thinking

Hahaha
What thinketh thou Creamy?
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by TriggzTrigga: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=femi19 post=51402331][img]http://2.bp..com/-8zPfTGtHxPY/WDnpBTD-r_I/AAAAAAAABxk/tfIx6C-d__UZ8CyzYSH1YPlZLIp22e0XQCLcB/s640/Linda-Ikeji.jpg[/img]

And today Linda ikeji's Brother Peks Ikeji uploaded the brand new car Linda Ikeji bought for thier mum on instagram.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-n-jv2Tudo5c/WDnvdVv7pvI/AAAAAAAABx4/1YWF0LsrFREt75l69wTlgtHEABEkmzrgQCLcB/s1600/%255BWAPLOADED%255D_popular_blogger_linda_ikeji_buys_mum_a.png[/img]

More Blessings to Linda

na so
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
checkengine:

1. Her success flaunts itself
2. It wasn't even her blog that posted it
3. The blog that publicised it got it from her brother's IG.

You see? Linda don blow already and doesn't need introduction. Her matter na news already even when she buys akara by the roadside.

Quit hating.

tell them bro. people just dey hate for no reason. I hate Nigerians .
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mentorkaryhm:
d car is good, but let her present her mom with grand children
wetin your grandmama do for u when u dn born full every were
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sent4rina:

Successful huh? Not untill perhaps, she marry her desire husband... gringrin

what's success to marriage ?
give am your papa now . you think marriage is by force...gerrarahere

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
paradigmshift:
wetin your grandmama do for u when u dn born full every were

LMAO!!!
Sincerely many Nigerians has got to change their orientation. Their matter dey tire me. Nowadays e be like say na guys dey gossip pass. Correct guys dey hussle some dey gossip. Abeg fucck them jare,those ones poverty don wrap their mind like duve.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Many of them here think say them still young to make money. undecided undecidedThat's why they can gossip with their borrowed data. Insult those who are successful. Some na agbaya. Ordinary 5k dey humble them. MERCY!!!!! grin grin

If you be guy here and you never send even ordinary recharge card for your mother and yet you insult this lady, you be compound Fo,ol !!!

You should be likened to the biblical fig tree.Your existence is like chaff at the mercy of even a mild wind. Bury your heads in shame.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by creamylicious(f): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
kingsfield:

Hahaha What thinketh thou Creamy?
tabular rasa
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by ceejay80s(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pieromania:
so all these years her mum was stil treking while she was busy fightin wizkid that has bought for his mum long time ago.
Yeye Linda

Better than ur kins men who steals phone at computer village

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:

LMAO!!!
Sincerely many Nigerians has got to change their orientation. Their matter dey tire me. Nowadays e be like say na guys dey gossip pass. Correct guys dey hussle some dey gossip. Abeg fucck them jare,those ones poverty don wrap their mind like duve.
lol

my dear me tire pass you o..am a big fan of Linda ikeji, despite her wealth, she's always working even at night updating her blog and most of the topics u see on other blogs ,95% are gotten from her blog. still yet dem go copy n paste her work without reference to her page and yet still hate. Nigerians too dey bitter when dey see you breaking grounds, she empower women ,pay her lib users and do things others don't do, she recently turn down 1.2mil $ deal for her LIS, they won't blog about that lol because they will just die , where you suppose to see them hate they are lafing. Linda Is blessed , marriage is not everything my dear , have seen a billionaire wedding but the couple didn't spend 2 weeks . ..love her or hate her, her name is news already. God give her all she desire. am a guy hustling, I have promised myself to shake her hand whenever I see her or even travel to see her when time's ready. happy Sunday dear

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Duru009(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
I luv this lady called linday ikeji.......

She is certainly a role model... ..

God bless her hustle and also my own hustle ..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
paradigmshift:
lol

my dear me tire pass you o..am a big fan of Linda ikeji, despite her wealth, she's always working even at night updating her blog and most of the topics u see on other blogs ,95% are gotten from her blog. still yet dem go copy n paste her work without reference to her page and yet still hate. Nigerians too dey bitter when dey see you breaking grounds, she empower women ,pay her lib users and do things others don't do, she recently turn down 1.2mil $ deal for her LIS, they won't blog about that lol because they will just die , where you suppose to see them hate they are lafing. Linda Is blessed , marriage is not everything my dear , have seen a billionaire wedding but the couple didn't spend 2 weeks . ..love her or hate her, her name is news already. God give her all she desire. am a guy hustling, I have promised myself to shake her hand whenever I see her or even travel to see her when time's ready. happy Sunday dear

Well, I wish you better luck. I admire her a lot. The best for that lady is to be open minded in her choice of husband. I sincerely would prefer her to go for a very successful foreigner preferably in his forties . Sane Nigerian men are difficult to find when a woman has become very successful. They prefer to keep very low profiles.
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by xcesspaschal(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
God bless Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by paradigmshift(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
LynnPetra:

Well, I wish you better luck. I admire her a lot. The best for that lady is to be open minded in her choice of husband. I sincerely would prefer her to go for a very successful foreigner preferably in his forties . Sane Nigerian men are difficult to find when a woman has become very successful. They prefer to keep very low profiles.

you spoke my mind ....u balm

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Mother A Car, 2016 Acura MDX by bamasite(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pieromania:
Yeye Linda
So buying her a new car means the mother was treking?

You must be jobless cause this type of head can't pass aptitude test questions. Unless you are self employed undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Lady Rocking Waist Bead Dances To Davido's 'Risky' / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.