Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. (871 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Chinese Factory Worker Miraculously Survives After Being Impaled On Spikes (Pics / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. by tnenge(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
I was involved in a serious love affair with my girl friend miss patience Anzam for about a year and a half before i got admission into the university to study medicine and surgery at Benue state university in 2009. Before getting the admission my girl friend and i do engage in unprotected sex because i hate using condoms and i was faithful to her. I truely love patience so much as we planed getting married when am out of medical school. After spending about 6 years but still in 300l due to our inability to gain full accreditation and we were stagnated as at then she lost faith and went into an affair with a soldier guy whom i suspect may have infected her as he just came back from Liberia on peace mission. They did their affair for like 6month and later they broke up due one issue or another. After some time my school went on break and i decided to travel to Jos to met my girl friend. we were together exploiting Mr bigs, fresh fish at west of mines doing all the merrymaking till we retired to my house in the evening. They adrenaline burst in my body began to over power my self control and i started making all the fore play but when i was about entering jerusalem she shove me off in strong terms telling me that my garden is no longer the way it was use to be. I initially taught she was trying to find an excuse not giving my junior his meal. I applied a little more force but was so furious at me pushing me off her and with tears rushing down her eyes she popped the breaking news that she was H.I.V positive. When i tried inserting my joy stick i now realise she meant all she was saying and i backed off. had she just kept quit and i made love to her what would had become of me now? This was how GOD helped me and my girl friend din't infect me with this virus. After then i did numerous test to actually know if she had the virus when we were having unprotected sex but they are all negative. my lovely and most resfectful friend patience Anzama i thank you for helping me and am depress but glad as u called me two weeks ago to inform me how u will travel to great beyond. R.I.P KWANEDO PATIENCE ANZAMA.
Re: How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. by marshalcarter: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
church moderators would be lyk-dat was a great testimony from our 2nd brother with Same testimony ....the Next testifier

thank God for ur career sha
Re: How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. by Ginaz(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wait I don't understand, she called u to say she will die? Weird. Anyway I am not understanding, but thanks for your life. Hiv is a depressing sickness.
Re: How A Medical Student Miraculously Escape Contacting H.I.V. by tnenge(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
@Gimas two weeks ago she called me and told me that "life was going out of her" this were her exact words after which i learnt she was critically ill after some days she passed on.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hearbs Or Supplement For Heart Palpitation And High Blood Pressure? / 10 Warning Signs That Something Is Wrong With Your Liver! / Beauty Link Pro Spa, Lekki-epe Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.