Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis (6609 Views)

Thank God, MMM Is Finally Back / MMM Is A Fraud, Please Read. / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Olumide2015:
You no go die better

I pray you die better and make heaven
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by nairaman66(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
kcspeaks:

TRASH!!!!!!!!!
Only short-sighted lazy folks consider participating in MMM. For crying out loud, can't you guys reason out of the box? I comprehensively explained where the 30% of the money you are getting is coming out from. There is a build up of debt. Why are you guys having low amplitude of comprehension? The money go are getting is the money of the people that will not be able to get their money back when the scheme crashes. Why am i criticizing it when i can easily make money from it? MMM is fraudulent and a monumental deceit. It is historical for MMM members to commit suicide each time MMM fails. Read up MMM yourself on wikipedia and grow a brain. My pain is the millions of Nigerias that will suffer this lost, and you or your relatives may be among them. My pain is that just one single unnecessary outcasted Russian is here in Nigeria brainwashing and enslaving Nigerians once again. The debt will get built up so much to a time when the money of new and old members will not be able to pay up others within the 30%...That's the crashing point. Grow a brain! Some of you are worst than Boko Haram. Get your facts right about me...I'm rich with or without Youtube adsense. You can check me up on Linkedin. I'm a successful enterpreneur - Designers Media & Events Paparazzi.....now Street Television

Dude is it your money these people are investing on MMM? Let them lead their lives and you decide yours!! When did you turn John The Baptist?

Everyone knows the risks as it is clearly stated! Channel your energy into something productive rather to paint MMM in a bad light! Why don't you do the same to people wasting/gambling millions on NairaBet everyday? Atleast that will be a good job, wouldn't it?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
nairaman66:

Dude is it your money these people are investing on MMM? Let them lead their lives and you decide yours!! When did you turn John The Baptist?

Everyone knows the risks as it is clearly stated! Channel your energy into something productive rather to paint MMM in a bad light! Why don't you do the same to people wasting/gambling millions on NairaBet everyday? Atleast that will be a good job, wouldn't it?

SMH!!!
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Xync(f): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Want to join on zar fund? Visit my signature and join our whatsapp group.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lolzzzzz... grin grin grin grin
Pls where are those who blasted me when I created this thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting And Running A Hair Salon In Lagos, Nigeria / Sanusi Canvasses Islamic Banking / Fish Pond: Maintenance, Cleaning And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.