Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? (845 Views)

How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Ojisik(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2016
My dear Nigerians,

We all know the present state of the nation, there is no need for me to start a treatise on this. My question to you is very simple: If the opportunity to legally leave Nigeria and legally be accepted into another country presents itself on the condition that you'll start from scratch all over again , will you take it? .

If yes, what country will you choose and why that country.

I'm positive that people of influence read or get to know about Nairaland topics , let us be honest in our answers, maybe....just maybe they will see how tired the youth are

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by softMarket(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2016
i will not even think twice!!

op, have u heard of Kuwait grin
Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Favorite1: 2:21am On Nov 27, 2016
I won't wait to pack bag sef.
Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Ugosample(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojisik:
My dear Nigerians,

We all know the present state of the nation, there is no need for me to start a treatise on this. My question to you is very simple: If the opportunity to legally leave Nigeria and legally be accepted into another country presents itself on the condition that you'll start from scratch all over again , will you take it? .

If yes, what country will you choose and why that country.

I'm positive that people of influence read or get to know about Nairaland topics , let us be honest in our answers, maybe....just maybe they will see how tired the youth are

So how do you intend conducting this survey?

Okay I'll help you,

Like the post if you will leave at the slightest opportunity..
Share if you would rather remain In Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Ojisik(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Ugosample:

So how do you intend conducting this survey?

Okay I'll help you,

Like the post if you will leave at the slightest opportunity..
Share if you would rather remain In Nigeria....

It's not really an official survey that will need a model and statistical analysis of answers. It's an open ended question for Nigerians to express their views on the above subject matter.

I don't really want to tread the 'like & share' road because I want us to write how we feel.

tell us your honest answer to the original post my grin
Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Ugosample(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojisik:

It's not really an official survey that will need a model and statistical analysis of answers. It's an open ended question for Nigerians to express their views on the above subject matter.

I don't really want to tread the 'like & share' road because I want us to write how we feel.

tell us your honest answer to the original post my grin

This question does not really apply to me because.......

I don pack out already grin grin grin grin

But it's on a shift basis tho....
More like shuttling. lol
But as the years go by, I spend even less time in Nigeria.
Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2016
Me no go tink am twice...
Starting 4rm d scratch won't affect me because I already dey the scratch like this.. So it will be more like continuing...
Nothing seem to be working for me here.. I don't wanna get into dirty business, I just can't do dirty stuffs

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Ojisik(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala , please help push this topic to the front page to enable our youth express their opinions on the subject matter.
Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by dasparrow: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2016
I won't even think twice. Nigeria is a nightmare but I am happy that by God's Grace, my nightmare will end soon once I leave Nigeria. I cannot figure out one thing that is working in Nigeria. Its really sad. All the gains that were made in previous years have all but disappeared. Poverty has taken over the land. Personally, I would like to live in either Central America or perhaps Canada. Notice I did not mention USA. The racial tension there right now is not something I wish to deal with.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation Poll:will Our 18-45 Year Olds Leave The Country If Allowed ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Nigeria International Passport / 10 World’s Busiest Airports Globally, No 3 Will Shock You / Cheapest Available Flight To Anywhere In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.