Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. (10840 Views)

Dominion Through Praise(rccg) / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching: Topic - Encounter With Fresh Oil Through Praise! / Victory Through Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by MartinsFrancis2(m): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2016
God inhale our praises and exhales His wonders

. Nothing provokes wonders like praise and nothing answers to wonder like praise.

.Praise is the simple ingredient that is needed to be added to the formular of life to get wonders.

You cannot be praiseful and not be Godful and u cannot be Godful and be wonderful. 1 sam 16;22-23.

When we praise God we move from a nobody to a somebody because no one ever kneels before God and kneel before any man.

Be praiseful today and
Dance like never before.

www.rhemanol..com

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2016
God surely do wonders when praised. Just like humans love being praised

6 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Winnelyn(f): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
why Is the prayer nd praises of a sinner an abomination unto God just curious to know....
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Brown47: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
okay
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by freddie82(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
That's exactly what am going to do this beautiful morning
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Grundig: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
When you praise God he comes down himself. When you pray to God, he sends his angels

6 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by nnamdibig(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Hillsong United on my mind. #lettherebelight
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Ezedon(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Our Lord is good
All the time
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by cenaboy(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Winnelyn:
why Is the prayer nd praises of a sinner an abomination unto God just curious to know....

The answer is simple SIN, SIN and SIN. but if you humble your self he is faithful and just to forgive us of ALL our sin

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by adegunwa4real(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2016
OP...you're a winner right?

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Uyi168: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:
..it seems humans and God so many things in common...
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Praising God is vital to seeing prophecies fulfilled.
Praise brings down God's glory on your life.
You can't assume praise, you have to consciously give praise to God.

I am grateful to God for keeping alive to see this month.

- That stray bullet didn't get to me.
- Armed robbers were kept far from me.
- My job and businesses flourished.
- My bro got a big job outside the state.
- Had a break up, which in disguise was a step up. Glory!
- Financial expansion.
- Family peace and understanding.
..... Oghene wekobiro!

#singing " Oba ta ori, ta ri se owo re, Osu ba re re o"
" we go dey hail, hail Your name... "

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by mecussey(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:

Can one also praise God silently like hailing him one on one genuinely? I do that a lot bc I see wonders everyday. I no sabi sing all these xtian songs, they sound hypocricy to me. Therefore, i involutarily hail God when I see wonders...kind of reflex action. I believe and hope they are good as praise.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by adexsimply(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Insecurity is when you need your ego to be stroked before honoring the requests of your supposed subjects.

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Kaybaba5(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Praise enhances revelation. And provokes divine healing , deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2016
mecussey:

Can one also praise God silently like hailing him one on one genuinely? I do that a lot bc I see wonders everyday. I no sabi sing all these xtian songs, they sound hypocricy to me. Therefore, i involutarily hail God when I see wonders...kind of reflex action. I believe and hope they are good as praise.

The content of the heart is what really makes praise genuine not by singing songs. It's about acknowledging God in all you do. Thanking him in your own way

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Praise enhances revelation. And provokes divine healing , deliverance

Yea, it's like telling God, No matter what the situation is, My trust is in You. When God taps his feet to the praises of your heart. Then you are in for miracle. King David and Paul and Silas are perfect example
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by mecussey(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
eltalentino:

The content of the heart is what really makes praise genuine not by singing songs. It's about acknowledging God in all you do. Thanking him in your own way

I thought as well...
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Grundig:
When you praise God he comes down himself. When you pray to God, he sends his angels

You are in the spirit. His presence is anchored in our praises
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Winnelyn:
Praying or praising God while living in sin is Akin to mockery and desecration. It's hypocrisy and God abhors. How can you pray n offer praises to someone you show no regard for by not keeping his commandments yet u open your mouth to say u love him and pray to him. You only end up kindling his anger. It's mockery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Grundig:
Really?
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
emusmithy:

- Financial expansion.
..... Oghene wekobiro!

Abi oh
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2016
emusmithy:

- Financial expansion.
..... Oghene wekobiro!

This is a testimony bro. Congrats
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by liztemi(f): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Praise is the declaration of God's ability. We are created for praise.
"When we are praiseful, we'll be friutful".

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by Freeheart(m): 10:53am On Nov 27, 2016
You can't be praiseful and not joyful...... praise commit God to works wonders cos God still works wonders through PRAISE

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by firstking01(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
When praises goes up blessings comes down.
Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by kinggogo: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Op r u a Winner's Chapel member ??

D topic of today is Engaging in Praise 4 our Superntural Turnaround

2 Likes

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by slick1(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
[b][/b]
adexsimply:
Insecurity is when you need your ego to be stroked before honoring the requests of your supposed subjects.

Aethist how market....God is merciful that's y u r even still breathing...

1 Like

Re: Keys To Experiencing God's Wonders Through Praise. by eltalentino(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
slick1:
[b][/b]

Aethist how market....God is merciful that's y u r even still breathing...
You wasted mb on him. You should have ignored him just like others did

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Where Sin Abounded, Grace Abounded Much More - Olamide Obire / Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! / Dr Myles Munroe Spoke About His Death, Before The Plane Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.