Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,413 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election (5173 Views)

Postpone Saturday’s Election For At Least 30 Days. Jegede To INEC / EDO 2016: 4 Reasons Why APC Will Win Saturday's Election / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

You will agree with me that majority of SE'ner didn't vote for North,yes or no?

And you will also agree with me that The north vote isn't and wasn't enough to establish buhari victory, isn't that right?

And you will also agree with that yoruba are also part of Nigeria's that voted buhari,isnt that right?

Now do the calculation yourself and thank me later bro grin

You are smart by half and you know it...
Lemme help you, remove other Nigerians outside yorubas that voted for buhari and do the calculation to tell me if what remains can put ordinary any SUG aspirant into office grin

Kiss the truth wink

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 2:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

You are smart by half and you know it...
Lemme help you, remove other Nigerians outside yorubas that voted for buhari and do the calculation to tell me if what remains can put ordinary any SUG aspirant into office grin

Kiss the truth wink

Let's do away with these assumptions. Just dig and bring 2015 voting table already.

I no get time abeg grin
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

You people don't just understand politics do you? Whoever wins ondo election is a win-win for yoruba especially ondo people

If you have political foresight you would have seen the bigger picture..

If Yoruba's choice can be overridden by some external cabals through whatever means buhari cabals used and you find no problem with it then know that Yoruba's are in for a shocker.

no one will ever take you guys serious again, even the politicians now knows how to get the yorubas without involving their leaders, there by minimizing logistics.

In summary you guys are now prone to political predators cheesy

Kiss the truth
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Let's do away with these assumptions. Just dig and bring 2015 voting table already.

I no get time abeg grin

As rightly put, you've convinced me totally that your submission is really on assumption. cheesy

Kiss the truth
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

If Yoruba's choice can be overridden by some external cabals through whatever means buhari cabals used and you find no problem with it then know that Yoruba's are in for a shocker.

no one will ever take you guys serious again, even the politicians now knows how to get the yorubas without involving their leaders, there by minimizing logistics.

Kiss the truth

Enjoy your pulling down that hold no water no tally with the reality.

Ofcourse,yoruba vote wasn't enough to put buhari in power but vote actually did grin
Like I stated earlier until you do away with your assumptions,provide 2015 voting table and stop these wishing wishing pulling down (which a mere wish) you remain a troll.

grin
Abeg enjoy your show

Here, below :

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 2:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

As rightly put, you've convinced me totally that your submission is really on assumption. cheesy

Kiss the truth

On the contrary. You are obviously here to have fun.

wink
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Enjoy your pulling down that hold no water no tally with the reality.

Ofcourse,yoruba vote wasn't enough to put buhari in power but vote actually did grin
Like I stated earlier until you do away with your assumptions,provide 2015 voting table and stop these wishing wishing pulling down (which a mere wish) you remain a troll.

grin
Abeg enjoy your show
Why not get the table ni, why scared? cheesy
Oh!! You don't wanna show us the smallest million/block buhari got? grin

Twistaray:

On the contrary. You are obviously here to have fun.

wink

You are now sounding emotional, when am trying so hard to beat reality into you and pls I don't like it...

Why killing my vibes in the process
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Twistaray(m): 2:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

You are now sounding emotiona, when am trying so hard to beat reality into you and pls I don't like it...

Why killing my vibes in the process

Emo..what?

Kikikikiki

C'on stop the joke.

Outta here

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 2:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Twistaray:

Emo..what?

Kikikikiki

C'on stop the joke.

Outta here
The map shows Nigerians/state that voted buhari like I stated thought you were saying it was the Yoruba that put buhari in power? grin

And again, Why not get the table ni, why scared? cheesy cheesy
Oh!! You don't wanna show us the smallest million/block buhari got? grin

Kiss the Truth
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Ojukkwufrank: 2:59am On Nov 27, 2016
I dont understand the problem of flat.heads. Akeredolu, A Yoruba man won an election in his own state and Eboes are screaming Fulani. Is Akeredolu from Kano state? Too many dumb kids roaming the forum lately, the OP is not worried about the eboe leader in Kuje prison but writing meaningless epistle filled with dumb analysis. Na wao

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Ojukkwufrank: 3:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

Kiss the truth

Is Akeredolu from Kaduna state? Are you saying those that voted for him are from Jigawa? Does it mean Imo state is now Fulani state since its an APC state. The way some of you losers reason sometimes make me laugh, you want biafra today and switch to PDP the next day. Lmaoooo

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Ojukkwufrank: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

At the bolded,
1) I didnt say it was only tinubu, I mentioned sw too... Maybe read up well
2) you lie BC Nigerians and not Yoruba's put him into office grin

[b]If Yoruba's put buhari in office why then they couldn't put an ordinary governor too in their backyard [/b]but lost to oyegun and abuja cabal?

Your dream is big though but is false there is no correlation at all
Anyway it takes lies to sustain lies...
So am expecting more lies cheesy

This is real madness. So those that voted for Akeredolu are from Kano state? Buhahahahaaha. No wonder people call eboes flat head. Lol No working brain at all.

4 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by fyneguy: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
Everybody following this ondo election will accept the fact that ondo election was not just mere election but a kinda study or political research where guests and political analyst are anxious to satisfy their curiosity about where the yorubas stand in today's politics.
Sorry if i would generalize but with my assurance i belive i now have that reservation to do so having got some answers that have longed remain uncertain, which one of them is that ondo is the heart of Yorubas(sw). Though I stand to be corrected wink
So I will go ahead to list what I have observed, other political analysts are also privileged to work on my observations as it suits them.

1) Tinubu is overhyped.
We've heard so many praises accorded to tinubu that one might mistake him to be a kind of political god or deity.

We hear words like:
Buhari should not play with tinubu else..., tinubu is a master planner, tinubu can sort his way out, tinubu is a powerful institution, tinubu is this and tinubu is that. Too much hype no hypo grin

Well, this ondo election has shamefully reduced tinubu to what he is, which is a mere rag that can be used and when he has outlived his usefulness can be done away with. This elelection has really proved this. Any objection is Still welcomed is just my humble observation cheesy

2) Sw and tinubu didn't vote out Gej or put buhari in office.

I want to ask my yoruba brothers this question, if tinubu was the one that put the president in office (2015) why then can't he put a common Governor in his region in office?
What happened?
Why? Even with your sophistication, the abuja cabal still have their way and stole your precious ondo the acclaimed centre for Yoruba unifaction?

this should send an early wake up call so you can wake up from this your day dreams you've been induced with.

Fact remains That a president is removed in office is really not BC of might of a certain ethnic group as earlier speculated but the might of the people , that's why I laugh when some gullible Yorubas felt they have the some right to decide who stays in government or leaves. Ondo election is just a desert expect more meals.

Meanwhile, Oke sorry for your loss cheesy is just happens that Yorubas can't go against their immediate masters choicegrin

3) Sw statesmen are the more you look the less you see:
Where will I begin with this? At times I will be like who are the Yoruba's elder statesmen and I look and see gullible men and i wonder do Yoruba's really have elder statesmen. Quite abhoring...
Yoruba's who are your elderstatemen that there consensus are adhered to?
Cos right now, I see none
They are nowhere to be found.
Tinubu has been cut to size as no one will take him serious anymore as his political influence has expired... He should just retire from politics BC right now he is just like a mad man in the street with no political influence grin
Well, Yorubas are in for a shocker in 2019 BC they are just inconsequential right now. If oyegun and aso rock cabal can mess with Yoruba politics and get away with it has really exposed so much about them.
Why then should we care about who Yorubas will sire in 2019 when their decision has no influence even on themselves? grin

4) Political loss
Yorubas really lost in this, not just the PDP. Buhari won and has proved that in a some kind of relationship which the Hausa-fulani and Yorubas share, there is always a master and slave, the former has prove his worth and the later has been shown their identity.

Ondo election just showed us that yorubas can sell their birth right to the highest bidder. Tinubu has lost taste and so are the governors and elder statemen. Their way forward is controlled in aso rock grin

5) Ffk, fayose, mimiko are toothless PDP bull dogs.
All the dogs and baboons will this and that statement are just yabbish... Ffk too much talk no action.
Mimiko a PDP is too stupid that he has to use paying log of pension to safe face. grin PDP should be ashamed of this foolery cheesy
Infact PDP needs a total overhaul on this toothless dogs.
Fayose is not left out, too much complain no action.
They are also too selfish to the extent they knew they are at loss yet couldnt challenge the injustice melted on them to court for the election to be postponed. PDP really has no representative in SW they are just liabilities.

As it stands APC has no influential entity in sw and so is PDP. Too bad that aso rock gonna decide for them just like Edo over and over againcheesy

6) Lastly, you can add yours for me abeg, I no fit shout. I drop my pen Lmao grin

Sorry for any grammatical blunders abeg, was written as my spirit led cheesy

Crap!

Tinubu never had a hold on Ondo state. You questions are dumb, anyway.

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by senex53: 3:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

At the bolded,
1) I didnt say it was only tinubu, I mentioned sw too... Maybe read up well
2) you lie BC Nigerians and not Yoruba's put him into office grin

If Yoruba's put buhari in office why then they couldn't put an ordinary governor too in their backyard but lost to oyegun and abuja cabal?

Your dream is big though but is false there is no correlation at all
Anyway it takes lies to sustain lies...
So am expecting more lies cheesy

The people voted for their Choice, And what make u feel they lost to Some cabal? Do u expect PDP that did not have a specify candidate until Sm days to the election to win this contest? If PDP win, their will still be post election Court battle. Its better a free party and candidate should win. the person that win is from ondo state and stop sounding like Abuja cabal brought a Northern or an Igbo to rule them in ondo.
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by seunny4lif(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Which yeye leaders grin grin
Ondo State na Ondo State from day one
Eastactivist:

PDP needs to be flogged cheesy
But AD members needs it more grin

You guys failed tinubu and now you guys are left with no leader cheesy
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
senex53:

The people voted for their Choice, And what make u feel they lost to Some cabal? Do u expect PDP that did not have a specify candidate until Sm days to the election to win this contest? If PDP win, their will still be post election Court battle. Its better a free party and candidate should win. the person that win is from ondo state and stop sounding like Abuja cabal brought a Northern or an Igbo to rule them in ondo.

Typical Yoruba, so you've finally accepted that the apc primaries were nicely conducted. grin

Happy Sunday
Kiss the truth smiley
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin
Which yeye leaders grin grin
Ondo State na Ondo State from day one

Lol! Yorubas are out for no leaders. Lmao
Jabagan will be feeling the rejection scourge right now. cheesy
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
fyneguy:

Crap!

Tinubu never had a hold on Ondo state. You questions are dumb, anyway.

But you all will always scream everywhere how he had a hold in aso rock, one tends to wonder if to get a governor elect in ondo is now highly placed or sophisticated than getting a president elect in aso rock. Yimmu grin

Tinubu has no hold in any state from the Start grin

Kiss the truth
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:

This is real madness. So those that voted for Akeredolu are from Kano state? Buhahahahaaha. No wonder people call eboes flat head. Lol No working brain at all.

Yoruba's are the ones that voted of course but they swerved their interest and voted along stomach line...

Aso rock inducement in action grin
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Eastactivist: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Ojukkwufrank:
I dont understand the problem of flat.heads. Akeredolu, A Yoruba man won an election in his own state and Eboes are screaming Fulani. Is Akeredolu from Kano state? Too many dumb kids roaming the forum lately, the OP is not worried about the eboe leader in Kuje prison but writing meaningless epistle filled with dumb analysis. Na wao

Did I bust something? cheesy
Your wailing is legendary grin
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by deflover(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
the north is way too smart for yolobas.....same way abiola was reduced before he was given the tea of death

slowly tinubu is being reduced to his amala politics
what will he die of
Abuja will decide which meal the worm loves best.....lol

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by hiredkiller: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2016
from the onset i didn't put interest on this election..

like Caseless said they've tasted their power
buhari is better politician grin
tinubu and his followers has no choice than to bow to the party chairman oyegun. cheesy

kiss the truth

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka modath grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu and Yoroubas are serpent in Politics, they don't know their right from their left.. Same thing like this happened in Anambra east or So when PDP had two candidate going for an election..
They still voted who they they want to vote in.

Just play alaye fireworks with inintial gra gra gra like Buhari did with complex campaign promises wiith enough money go around their hands and see them follow you around. I believe if Jegede was given enough chance to campaign it won't be like this...Apc achieved what they wanted though courtesy of Justice Abang.
Don't even know why Pdp members with their bloody mindset still left that guy standing... The man has come to destroy them and Apc is fully backing him..This is the third time he influenced a major election poll. If Abia governorship was still in election stages that's how they would have lost it by now.

Tinubu must been dissapointed
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Dreambeat: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2016
CandyDiamond:

As it stand in Nigeria now,there is no PDP or APC,it is battle of interest,Tinubu backed AD,Buhari CPC northern caucus in APC backed Akeledolu, PDP candidate was stabbed at the back by Buhari sent Jimoh Ibrahim. Nigerian politics now has no party,battle of interest and decamping to winning side.
GBAM!
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Assetosky(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2016
mimilkos sorry o, but you should av asked Dickson how he did his naw.
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by OsunOriginal: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
Everybody following this ondo election will accept the fact that ondo election was not just mere election but a kinda study or political research where guests and political analyst are anxious to satisfy their curiosity about where the yorubas stand in today's politics.
Sorry if i would generalize but with my assurance i belive i now have that reservation to do so having got some answers that have longed remain uncertain, which one of them is that ondo is the heart of Yorubas(sw). Though I stand to be corrected wink
So I will go ahead to list what I have observed, other political analysts are also privileged to work on my observations as it suits them.

1) Tinubu is overhyped.
We've heard so many praises accorded to tinubu that one might mistake him to be a kind of political god or deity.

We hear words like:
Buhari should not play with tinubu else..., tinubu is a master planner, tinubu can sort his way out, tinubu is a powerful institution, tinubu is this and tinubu is that. Too much hype no hypo grin

Well, this ondo election has shamefully reduced tinubu to what he is, which is a mere rag that can be used and when he has outlived his usefulness can be done away with. This elelection has really proved this. Any objection is Still welcomed is just my humble observation cheesy

2) Sw and tinubu didn't vote out Gej or put buhari in office.

I want to ask my yoruba brothers this question, if tinubu was the one that put the president in office (2015) why then can't he put a common Governor in his region in office?
What happened?
Why? Even with your sophistication, the abuja cabal still have their way and stole your precious ondo the acclaimed centre for Yoruba unifaction?

this should send an early wake up call so you can wake up from this your day dreams you've been induced with.

Fact remains That a president is removed in office is really not BC of might of a certain ethnic group as earlier speculated but the might of the people , that's why I laugh when some gullible Yorubas felt they have the some right to decide who stays in government or leaves. Ondo election is just a desert expect more meals.

Meanwhile, Oke sorry for your loss cheesy is just happens that Yorubas can't go against their immediate masters choicegrin

3) Sw statesmen are the more you look the less you see:
Where will I begin with this? At times I will be like who are the Yoruba's elder statesmen and I look and see gullible men and i wonder do Yoruba's really have elder statesmen. Quite abhoring...
Yoruba's who are your elderstatemen that there consensus are adhered to?
Cos right now, I see none
They are nowhere to be found.
Tinubu has been cut to size as no one will take him serious anymore as his political influence has expired... He should just retire from politics BC right now he is just like a mad man in the street with no political influence grin
Well, Yorubas are in for a shocker in 2019 BC they are just inconsequential right now. If oyegun and aso rock cabal can mess with Yoruba politics and get away with it has really exposed so much about them.
Why then should we care about who Yorubas will sire in 2019 when their decision has no influence even on themselves? grin

4) Political loss
Yorubas really lost in this, not just the PDP. Buhari won ****

5) Ffk, fayose, mimiko are toothless PDP bull dogs.
All the dogs and baboons will this and that statement are just yabbish... Ffk too much talk no action.
Mimiko a PDP is too stupid that he has to use paying log of pension to safe face. grin PDP should be ashamed of this foolery cheesy
Infact PDP needs a total overhaul on this toothless dogs.
Fayose is not left out, too much complain no action.
They are also too selfish to the extent they knew they are at loss yet couldnt challenge the injustice melted on them to court for the election to be postponed. PDP really has no representative in SW they are just liabilities.

As it stands APC has no influential entity in sw and so is PDP. Too bad that aso rock gonna decide for them just like Edo over and over againcheesy

6) Lastly, you can add yours for me abeg, I no fit shout. I drop my pen Lmao grin

Sorry for any grammatical blunders abeg, was written as my spirit led cheesy

It looks like most of you don't really know the Yorubas and our political orientation.

Yorubas are looking for leaders who will bring the Yorubas together and work for the generality of the people of Yorubaland like Awolowo did.

Yorubas thought they could get that from Tinubu since OBJ lacks what Yorubas want in a leader.

This is the reason for the initial popularity of Tinubu in Yorubaland.

Unfortunately, Tinubu mistakenly saw himself as the Dean of political strategy in Yorubaland and that at anytime, he can deploy his mastery of Yoruba politics to have the upper hand in any election. He started seeing himself as a political king maker whose approval must be sought before anybody is presented for election in Yorubaland. He took this undeserved privilege too far by insisting APC flag bearers and political appointees from south west (federal and state) must be his loyalists for obvious reasons of course - greed and political ambition.

Yorubas saw this when Tinubu made his wife a senator, daughter in-law a federal rep, another in-law a state lawmaker, his daughter Iyaloja of Lagos, etc. Immediately after Osun election, all the people appointed into key offices were Lagos boys and all contracts (including uniform for schools) were awarded to companies from Lagos leaving the people of Osun state stranded. This was the cause of the first political war in Osun state - it was a fight between Osun people and the Lagos/Tinuba cabal. The people of Osun state won but not fully because Aregbe is eternally loyal to Tinubu.

The same thing Tinubu wanted to do in other Yoruba states - having his own people everywhere and being the one collecting tax for all the states.

It is for this reason that Yoruba people have decided not to accept anything that comes from Tinubu. ACN lost Ondo the first time because of Tinubu's involvement. The same thing Ekiti. Anything presented by Tinubu to the people of Yorubaland will be rejected.

Back to the 2015 general elections. If not for Buhari's involvement in the election and the trust people of south west have in him, APC/ACN would have lost most of south west states. Lagos election was an example. APC narrowly won the election - Buhari factor saved Tinubu from early retirement. Unfortunately, like every other politician, Tinubu wants everybody to believe that without him, Buhari would have lost in south west and that it would have tilted the final national tally against APC/PMB.

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Oviconji: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
I apologise if I pierced any nerves...

Kiss the truth cheesy

My guy, your have spoken the truth and nothing but the real truth. No need for any apologies. wink
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2016
Congrats to Aketi! Ondo people have spoken.
From this victory, I can deduce that Mimiko failed the great people of Ondo and should go learn how politics is played. If he really did well as opined in the social media pages, then Ondo people would had returned his party back to power.
Lessons to Ipob yoots, elections aren't won on the pages of nairaland. And as seen so far, APC still remains the party to beat as far as Buhari is involved. So Ndigbo stop the sponsored hate against the likes of Rochas and realign for 2019. The so-called PDP is just a national party and not the messiah of Ndigbo, be warned.
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Oviconji: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:

grin grin Jagabeans must be put on suicide watch before he drinks otapiapia shocked shocked
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by seunny4lif(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2016
grin grin
Eastactivist:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How Imo State Is Fumigated And Disinfected Against Covid19. Best Way? / 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) / DRAMA: After Denying Northern Gov's Meeting, Lai Mohammed Makes Shocking U-turn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.