Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election (5183 Views)

Postpone Saturday’s Election For At Least 30 Days. Jegede To INEC / EDO 2016: 4 Reasons Why APC Will Win Saturday's Election / Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by QuotaSystem: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2016
I laugh when I recall the noise and death threats made by OPC and other groups yesterday.

Though the O.P is clearly trolling, some of his points cannot be entirely dismissed against the background of several statements issued in the SW against the North in the weeks preceding the election.

One point the O.P failed to note, is the increased political capital and influence the likes of the usually underestimated Fayemi have gained from the outcome of this election.
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Oviconji: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I laugh when I recall the noise and death threats made by OPC and other groups yesterday.

Though the O.P is clearly trolling, some of his points cannot be entirely dismissed against the background of several statements issued in the SW against the North in the weeks preceding the election.

One point the O.P failed to note, is the increased political capital and influence the likes of the usually underestimated Fayemi have gained from the outcome of this election.

How does it feel as Fulani man to conquer and subdue another Yoloba territory? cheesy Be honest please, no bullsheet or diplomacy. grin
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by QuotaSystem: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

[s]How does it feel as Fulani man to conquer and subdue another Yoloba territory? cheesy Be honest please, no bullsheet or diplomacy. grin[/s]

undecided
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by Oviconji: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

undecided

That was rude!
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by QuotaSystem: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Oviconji:

That was rude!

So was your question and spelling.

Goodbye.
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by phemmyutd(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Eastactivist:
Everybody following this ondo election will accept the fact that ondo election was not just mere election but a kinda study or political research where guests and political analyst are anxious to satisfy their curiosity about where the yorubas stand in today's politics.
Sorry if i would generalize but with my assurance i belive i now have that reservation to do so having got some answers that have longed remain uncertain, which one of them is that ondo is the heart of Yorubas(sw). Though I stand to be corrected wink
So I will go ahead to list what I have observed, other political analysts are also privileged to work on my observations as it suits them.

1) Tinubu is overhyped.
We've heard so many praises accorded to tinubu that one might mistake him to be a kind of political god or deity.

We hear words like:
Buhari should not play with tinubu else..., tinubu is a master planner, tinubu can sort his way out, tinubu is a powerful institution, tinubu is this and tinubu is that. Too much hype no hypo grin

Well, this ondo election has shamefully reduced tinubu to what he is, which is a mere rag that can be used and when he has outlived his usefulness can be done away with. This elelection has really proved this. Any objection is Still welcomed is just my humble observation cheesy

2) Sw and tinubu didn't vote out Gej or put buhari in office.

I want to ask my yoruba brothers this question, if tinubu was the one that put the president in office (2015) why then can't he put a common Governor in his region in office?
What happened?
Why? Even with your sophistication, the abuja cabal still have their way and stole your precious ondo the acclaimed centre for Yoruba unifaction?

this should send an early wake up call so you can wake up from this your day dreams you've been induced with.

Fact remains That a president is removed in office is really not BC of might of a certain ethnic group as earlier speculated but the might of the people , that's why I laugh when some gullible Yorubas felt they have the some right to decide who stays in government or leaves. Ondo election is just a desert expect more meals.

Meanwhile, Oke sorry for your loss cheesy is just happens that Yorubas can't go against their immediate masters choicegrin

3) Sw statesmen are the more you look the less you see:
Where will I begin with this? At times I will be like who are the Yoruba's elder statesmen and I look and see gullible men and i wonder do Yoruba's really have elder statesmen. Quite abhoring...
Yoruba's who are your elderstatemen that there consensus are adhered to?
Cos right now, I see none
They are nowhere to be found.
Tinubu has been cut to size as no one will take him serious anymore as his political influence has expired... He should just retire from politics BC right now he is just like a mad man in the street with no political influence grin
Well, Yorubas are in for a shocker in 2019 BC they are just inconsequential right now. If oyegun and aso rock cabal can mess with Yoruba politics and get away with it has really exposed so much about them.
Why then should we care about who Yorubas will sire in 2019 when their decision has no influence even on themselves? grin

4) Political loss
Yorubas really lost in this, not just the PDP. Buhari won ****

5) Ffk, fayose, mimiko are toothless PDP bull dogs.
All the dogs and baboons will this and that statement are just yabbish... Ffk too much talk no action.
Mimiko a PDP is too stupid that he has to use paying log of pension to safe face. grin PDP should be ashamed of this foolery cheesy
Infact PDP needs a total overhaul on this toothless dogs.
Fayose is not left out, too much complain no action.
They are also too selfish to the extent they knew they are at loss yet couldnt challenge the injustice melted on them to court for the election to be postponed. PDP really has no representative in SW they are just liabilities.

As it stands APC has no influential entity in sw and so is PDP. Too bad that aso rock gonna decide for them just like Edo over and over againcheesy

6) Lastly, you can add yours for me abeg, I no fit shout. I drop my pen Lmao grin

Sorry for any grammatical blunders abeg, was written as my spirit led cheesy

You have no point to prove here but just to attack Yorubas. let me ask you these simple questions

1. Did Akeredolu came from the North ?
2. Are the Electorate not from the south west?
3. Why are u making noise as if a northerner was imposed on Ondo people to be voted for?

What happened in APC is what we true democracy and NOT imposition
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by teamchocolate: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Pls o who were the people that voted for apc in the ondo elections were they not Yoruba and is aketi not a Yoruba man...

Receive sense IJN

Eastactivist:

At the bolded,
1) I didnt say it was only tinubu, I mentioned sw too... Maybe read up well
2) you lie BC Nigerians and not Yoruba's put him into office grin

If Yoruba's put buhari in office why then they couldn't put an ordinary governor too in their backyard but lost to oyegun and abuja cabal?

Your dream is big though but is false there is no correlation at all
Anyway it takes lies to sustain lies...
So am expecting more lies cheesy
Re: What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election by ApcSucks: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Go and ask apcsucks or ozaoekpe a.k.a oremussanctus
why you dey mention me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole In Relaxation Mood After Dealing 4 APC Governors.see Pics / Tinubu Is The Leader Who Is Funding Criminality In Lagos State -Mc Oluomo Thug / China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.