Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) (36596 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Akarigbo Of Remo Visits Ayangbure Of Ikorodu / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by chimere66: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2016
Pictured below is the new Olori of Igbogbo, Ikorodu land after she was glammed up for the coronation of her husband, the new Oba of Igbogbo of Ikorodu land. Makeup artist Kirah shared photos of the amazing transformation. Read what she wrote below;

'Its d Coronation of d New Oba of Igbogbo of Ikorodu land, n we glammed her royal highness "Olori" up for d occassion. She booked me since last year, n a month wont pass by widou her calling me up to keep a tab on d date, n finally d day is here. Congratulations to d new King n his precious wife, Long live d king n Queen. Her "Iyun" (beads) na die️, dont know d handle of d beader, but she did a great job, its heavier than my makeup box itself. No negative comments please. Thanks for viewing'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/amazing-makeup-transformation-of-new.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by chimere66: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2016

1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by nerilove(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2016
Make ups deceiving people from time immemorial

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai!!!

See transformation!!!

Can the kabiyesi recognize his wife with this make up.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ollysaks: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2016
You did a good job.

You made her look special on her special day.

Thumbs up kiss kiss

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Anoruo(m): 5:10am On Nov 27, 2016
I hope kabiyesi will like this.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Towncrier007(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2016
ok
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by greatgod2012(f): 5:14am On Nov 27, 2016
As in, the tribal mark even disappeared.

The thing wey make up go cause ehn.......

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Is it makeup that also made her teeth whiter? undecided

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by freeze001(f): 5:57am On Nov 27, 2016
The makeup appears to have made her relax and smile more naturally...why did she appear pained while gritting her teeth in that parody of a smile in pictures without makeup?

8 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by tundafayaBuhari: 5:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas wor wor no be small

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Edwinmason(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2016
sometimes you look at ur wife and cant recognize her

4 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2016
She looks younger with make up. I guess she just needs to relax more. There is nothing more delightful than seeing a woman that knows she looks beautiful

10 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by maryjan8(f): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Wonderful transformation

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2016
maryjan8:
Wonderful transformation

Wonderful propaganda, that is, using deceitful tactics to make someone believe a lie, ditto the whole Igbo vs. "Nigg.a-Delta" (what type of quack phrase is that even), even though they are one people.

So, thanks for showing us people who we know are or at least used to be good at propaganda.
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Fraud! Fraud!! Fraud!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by veekid(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016

scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by henrydadon(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Blood..of jesus!! shocked shocked
[img]http://i./EN7NHEPIlchLG.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by themosthigh: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=18pt]This is haram and must be banned in the future danfodio country of nigeria[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by favourmic(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Them make up her teeth too? Just asking

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by RaeMystix: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
This aint right grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
The power of makeup .......Beautiful cool

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by ernie1234(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
Na wah sef....... Where is now the real beauty?......Guys look before jumping in oh.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
So much for PR by the makeup artiste with the "she booked me since last year" ish.
You should also wonder how much was spent on this royal make up for just an hour or two of the ceremony, she should have just gone ahead with reconstructive surgery.
Ki Ade pe Lori

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by 9jaBloke: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
LAWD HAVE MERCY!!! No more party hook ups. Strictly swimming pool/beach things henceforth.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jesus!!

She is ugly!!

I have seen beautiful before and after makeup pictures.. I always argue that makeup is just to define and enhance the facial features,
But this one here is on a different level of enhancement!!

Why has she got dark lips?
Invest in some beauty products, get some scrub and scrub off that tobacco lips.

3 Likes

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
With the rate at which this make up thing has been modified. Some men would end up convulsing when they see their wives or girlfriends real face for the first time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Dee60: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dulux on humans!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wait oh!!! ------thinking out loud------- "That fine girl in the office opposite mine that am crushing on because her fine face is always shinning like "new #100 naira notes", it just might be makeup oooo....... angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by dicksonadams(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is unfair na

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by Generalyemi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
as ugly as 4k
Re: Makeup Transformation Of New Olori Of Ikorodu Land(pics) by careersome: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
its ok
make up artists have been trying since the days of my mother
What is a Make-up Artist?
http://careersome.com/beauty-and-style/make-up-artist.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Gets 117-Year-Old Tortoises As Gifts / Epic Photo Of King Jaja Of Opobo / Alaafin Of Oyo Embarks On Work Out Session, Boxing Ring Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.