Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Npower Nasarawa State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Nasarawa State (5988 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Nasarawa Government Employs 2,140 Teachers / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2016
For every successful npower applicants in nasarawa state, let's use this platform to update ourselves on any news about the programme especially concerning the login issue cos its been easier for the horse to pass through the hole of a needle than for successful nasarawa applicants to login their details successfully on the npvn portal. If anyone from the state has been able to login succesfully please inform the house

1 Like

Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Micky002:
For every successful npower applicants in nasarawa state, let's use this platform to update ourselves on any news about the programme especially concerning the login issue cos its been easier for the horse to pass through the hole of a needle than for successful nasarawa applicants to login their details successfully on the npvn portal. If anyone from the state has been able to login succesfully please inform the house

Nice one. We can also drop our phone numbers later to form a WhatsApp group. Just my opinion
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Good idea, Lets Drop our WhatsApp contact So we cn b added to d group
akinjare:

Nice one. We can also drop our phone numbers later to form a WhatsApp group. Just my opinion
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2016
I've been able to login successfully yesterday using my phone number as username and surname as password
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by raheema4u(f): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2016
akinjare:
I've been able to login successfully yesterday using my phone number as username and surname as password

Please you from which local government?
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2016
If you're in karu local govt, nasarawa state, kindly come to the secretariat now to check for your name and where you're deployed
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2016
akinjare:
If you're in karu local govt, nasarawa state, kindly come to the secretariat now to check for your name and where you're deployed

please is it the one at New Karu after Ado?
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
For those of us DAT ar still having issue logging in nko. Will our names and place of deployment be in dat list?
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by okelola1986(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
07067847551 pls add me on Whatsapp group
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by okelola1986(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
wat of u people from Nasarawa federal poly
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
I was there today, all of us that went to check our names didn't find our names on the list pasted. I want to know if anyone from Karu LGA saw his/her name on the list.

One of the personnel staff was telling us that since we are not from Nasarawa state we cant come and take their slots meant for their indigenes , imagine! This is something we filled based on our location of residence.

Federal government must look into the names sent to Nasarawa state. Our names are on the N-power portal but not on the list at the state level

The list have been compromised!
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by omovigho(f): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Not been able to login oh. No news from npower whatsoever.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Latty88:
I was there today lipsrsealed, all of us that went to check our names didn't find our names on the list pasted. I want to know if anyone from Karu LGA saw his/her name on the list.

One of the personnel staff was telling us that since we are not from Nasarawa state we cant come and take their slots meant for their indigenes , imagine! This is something we filled based on our location of residence.

Federal government must look into the names sent to Nasarawa state. Our names are on the N-power portal but not on the list at the state level

The list have been compromised!
Dats serious.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Micky002:

Dats serious.

Its serious, what LGA are you posted to?
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Latty88:

Its serious, what LGA are you posted to?
Same karu LGA, though I've nt gone to check if my name is dere. Does dat mean we non-indigene shld 4get abt npower in nasarawa?
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Micky002:

Same karu LGA, though I've nt gone to check if my name is dere. Does dat mean we non-indigene shld 4get abt npower in nasarawa?

That is what they mean, because they are going to work based on the list pasted at the LG. We were told if we did not find our names on the list there is nothing they can do that its the list given to them they pasted. Meanwhile our name is on Npower portal.

Just go and check yours tomorrow.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Micky002:

We cant forget it! This is Federal government programme not state government. We will have to protest this unjust treatment.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
Micky002:

We cant forget it! This is Federal government programme not state government. We will have to protest this unjust treatment. I just want to be sure if it affect many people so we can collectively protest it!
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
Latty88:

We cant forget it! This is Federal government programme not state government. We will have to protest this unjust treatment.
Exactly, meanwhile a WhatsApp group has bn created for shotlisted npower applicants in nasarawa state, we cn start dropping our numbers so as to b added to d group
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Micky002:

Exactly, meanwhile a WhatsApp group has bn created for shotlisted npower applicants in nasarawa state, we cn start dropping our numbers so as to b added to d group

That is good.

This is my number
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
Finally I've bn able to update my account on d npvn portal after days of "invalid username or password"
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by grosy: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
They hv hidden sm names u people shld protes at d local govt to drawn d attentn of d fed govt
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by grosy: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
U guy shld try n get d original list frm d net
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Latty88(f): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Update:
They have pasted another list today, they are now saying it was Npower Agro they pasted yesterday. Please go and check for your name

1 Like

Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Latty88:
Update:
They have pasted another list today, they are now saying it was Npower Agro they pasted yesterday. Please go and check for your name

I believe you're there now. Apart from the pasted list, what other info are they giving cos they were talking about sending messages to us for screening yesterday. Can you please update us. If you can send me your number, I don't mind. Or probably flash/WhatsApp me on 07055305173. Thanks
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Who is the admin of the WhatsApp group na. Kindly come on board to add people to the group please.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2016
akinjare:
Who is the admin of the WhatsApp group na. Kindly come on board to add people to the group please.
D group is alive already, jst drop ur number here and u'll b added
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by Micky002(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
akinjare:
D group is alive already, jst drop ur number here and u'll b added.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by omovigho(f): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Those successful selected candidates in karu LGA should go to the secretariat now and check. Over 5000 names have been pasted. Check according to ur programme i.e. nteach, nhealth, n-agro, etc. Deployment letters will be ready by tomorrow.
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by okelola1986(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
u mean Nasarawa federal ? because I went dere today I didn't see any list dere
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by miami35: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
The
Re: Npower Nasarawa State by akinjare(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
If you've not been added to the WhatsApp group, kindly send your number to me on 07055305173 to be added please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Front Desk Officer Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Dali Recruiting Young Graduates ! / I Interviewed The HR Executive Of A Global Multinational - Here's What She Said!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.