Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Professors And Arithmetics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professors And Arithmetics (492 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, 11 Professors Set To Storm DC For Biafra Conference / Chimamanda Adichie,11 Professors Set To Storm Washington For Biafra Conference / Abba Aji Kalli Welcome US Professors To His Home In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professors And Arithmetics by sultaan(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Looking at the live results now on Channels one thing is clear about Nigeria's academic system; needs upgrade

All these professors from Ondo are using their grey hair to do arithmetics adding up votes and getting it wrong back to back, a calculator in this situation is not ideal but with all the money spent I expect these professors to have a spreadsheet ready with better details to answer questions.

Akoko North is a mess that returning officer with areaboy cap is a disaster.

If the so called professors are this bad I can't even imagine the chaos of the previous elections

I know the professors are doing the best they can but they were not using the proper tools. Too much pen paper result manipulation

(1) (Reply)

Joy As Gov.wike Orders Payment Of December Salaries / Osinbajo Can Save Magu’s Neck But For Security Report On Vp’s Nth Billion In... / $1.6 Billion Malabu Oil Deal: I Acted On Jonathan’s Instruction – Adoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.