Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! (7623 Views)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / A Girl I Brought Home Last Night Piss For My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Why do nigerian girls act funny sometimes, most especially ibo girls angry .... They form at first and act like their dad is dangote, and moment they see you are a billionaire, they wanna hook you by the neck .. Just like this hour glass shaped girl from quilox last night wink.. She is in my kitchen preparing breakfast, acting like i know her from adam...and i have to attend church embarassed ... How do i get her out??

Discuss!!

No quarrel, no abuse... Am too rich to separate you angry
Lalasticlala front page!! Lets educate an average Naija girl
.... cheesy
Hahaha. Not only Igbo girls. It's particularly all girls. Women are the same everywhere. They all seek for comfort.

I could recall a chick who came to see me while I was in Lagos but ended up, not wanting to leave due to enjoyment. cheesy

Even when her boyfriend was calling her, she refused to pick up the phone. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by SurestG(f): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
lol... Bro it isnt easy finding a "wife" with the present mentality of our dear sisters... They all want to ride a Porsche and brush with champagne... Iffa start my tales in the hands of women when i try live low key, its seasonal... Mrcork have always campaign against naija girls, and i think am with him...
no matter how "hard" it is finding a wife, you'll always find yours and as for the tales, it makes you know how to cherish a "wife material" when you actually find one

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
@OP, she's acting the role of girlfriend and wife to be. Please enjoy her. It's your opportunity to do so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Firstlady240(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
RoyWealth:
Op show us d way to be billionares too na embarassed
abi....lol
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
And me no bae dey reply me....God why

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nina4u(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2016
Thanx for the Bleep.. I Finnish cookin get the fukk out..

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by passyhansome(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Thanks bro. Quilox my feet,billionaire a dream for him.lol. Notice me guy for the gullible

The rich don't make noise, especially if its gotten through a legit way, watch out for rich people that make noise..... Online fraudsters, gamblers name them...,

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by nairaman66(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Why do nigerian girls act funny sometimes, most especially ibo girls angry .... They form at first and act like their dad is dangote, and moment they see you are a billionaire, they wanna hook you by the neck .. Just like this hour glass shaped girl from quilox last night wink.. She is in my kitchen preparing breakfast, acting like i know her from adam...and i have to attend church embarassed ... How do i get her out??

Discuss!!

.... cheesy

Sometimes it's not about riches but how to use your brains! The way you convinced her to follow you from that over priced lounge (Quilox) same way you should discharge her out of your father's house Mr Rich man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. Not only Igbo girls. It's particularly all girls. Women are the same everywhere. They all seek for comfort.

I could recall a chick who came to see me while I was in Lagos but ended up, not wanting to leave due to enjoyment. cheesy

Even when her boyfriend was calling her, she refused to pick up the phone. cheesy

Absolutely! i mean, who wouldn't want a good and an enjoyable life? grin Anyway some times just tell the girl that you just remembered that you are gay or that you have just turned gay grin works all the time. cool or that you have become born again.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! i mean, who wouldn't want a good and an enjoyable life? grin Anyway some times just tell the girl that you just remembered that you are gay or that you have just turned gay grin works all the time. cool or that you have become born again.
Hahaha. You're a bad boy. Stop teaching me bad things. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by okdaddy393: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
gypsey:
lol
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2016
hahaha grin u best go head and marry her since she wont part from u

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by MrCork: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hahaha grin u best go head and marry her since she want part from u

angry
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by falconey(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
hahaha grin u best go head and marry her since she want part from u

naah no sane dude will marry such babe like that, what her gesture is implying is whomever possesses what the op has she'll stick with him.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2016
MrCork:

angry
wink sup.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2016
falconey:

?was cracking jokes
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by falconey(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
?was cracking jokes

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
falconey:

I was funning.....making jokes. Wasn't serious
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by falconey(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I was funning.....making jokes. Wasn't serious

oh!
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by MrPresident1: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Discuss!!

.... cheesy

Did you guys have sex? If you had sex, it means that you are already married to her, and you cannot push her out. In the presence of God sex is the marriage, not the ceremony of wedding.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by cocoberry(f): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Y r u looking for whom to marry? What happened to girlfriends? Family friends growing up? Go and pick one of dem to wife and stop stressing urself looking for a wife pretending to be a taxi driver.

SirJeffry:
Ok bro, I believe you. grin

Now to your thread, you should know that women and successful men are like PDP and political power.

I remember not long ago, a lady I intended to marry abused the hell outta me just because I pretended to be a taxi driver and approached her.

I'm used to renting state owned cabs and drive myself whenever I'm home for safety purposes though and if I tell you what I've seen in the hands of ladies all in the name of looking for wife eeh, you will cry for me.grin they all wanna see me in a range rover like mrcork hehehe. By the time they realize that the guy they were waiting to meet was the cab driver they abused, my return plane was already airborne. grin
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by ThatIgboBoy: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
This guy must be the yoruba demon we hear about
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
falconey:

op's tale is so obviously fake

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by fuckpro: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
Why do nigerian girls act funny sometimes, most especially ibo girls angry .... They form at first and act like their dad is dangote, and moment they see you are a billionaire, they wanna hook you by the neck .. Just like this hour glass shaped girl from quilox last night wink.. She is in my kitchen preparing breakfast, acting like i know her from adam...and i have to attend church embarassed ... How do i get her out?? After you

Discuss!!

.... cheesy
As you make your bed so shall you lie
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by mrblessed(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
The OP has succeeded in having his pound of flesh against Igbo ladies. As for your claim of being a billionaire, dream on, nothing is impossible for God.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Genea(f): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
lol... Bro it isnt easy finding a "wife" with the present mentality of our dear sisters... They all want to ride a Porsche and brush with champagne... Iffa start my tales in the hands of women when i try live low key, its seasonal... Mrcork have always campaign against naija girls, and i think am with him...
be kiaful, before I will show u my other side, mrcork is not well, don't follow in his footstep. Naija babes are super
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:

Discuss!!

.... cheesy

Guy you are just complaining enjoy the discount why it last....then take her back where u got her from...she is only playing a normal script and hope u be a mugu to fall for it or perhaps she is just been real u never know.Just tell her your imaginary lawyer told you to sell the house to pay off your imaginary debt and you need to get her opinion shikena
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Genea:
be kiaful, before I will show u my other side, mrcork is not well, don't follow in his footstep. Naija babes are super
lol... Mrcork is sound....
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Genea(f): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
lol... Mrcork is sound....
eeeehn u call that sound shocked, u really need to explain to me ur definition of sound
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Genea:
eeeehn u call that sound shocked, u really need to explain to me ur definition of sound
atleast he is sane enough to log in to Nairaland

.... Lol... Nd his ideology kinda real in some aspects
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Genea(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
atleast he is sane enough to log in to Nairaland

.... Lol... Nd his ideology kinda real in some aspects

Hahahahaha, his browser might have autosaved it u know?
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Poorboy: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dream is free dear op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. / Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.