Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! (7631 Views)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / A Girl I Brought Home Last Night Piss For My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Those criticizing the OP are simply un-happy with their lives and are also jealous. cheesy
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Those criticizing the OP are simply un-happy with their lives and are also jealous. cheesy
i was about saying this... Bunch of poorboy ... cheesy ...

1 Like

Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahaha. Not only Igbo girls. It's particularly all girls. Women are the same everywhere. They all seek for comfort.

I could recall a chick who came to see me while I was in Lagos but ended up, not wanting to leave due to enjoyment. cheesy

Even when her boyfriend was calling her, she refused to pick up the phone. cheesy

mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nma27:
mtcheeeeeeew
End time gurl!
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
doctorkush:
i was about saying this... Bunch of poorboy ... cheesy ...
Yeah. They've got nothing to offer.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by riccadonna(f): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
haba....she wanna be your wiffy.
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Lucasinho(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mrcork show Yaself....dem See U don Kpai....?
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Purereal(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Call one of your understanding female frind and plead with her to meet you in your house and act the role of a girl friend grin
that's a rough idea.
I suggest,Give her a false alarm that some highly respectd family members are in town and are coming to ur crip 4 some secret issues.beg her to move for her safety and yours.pet her go.sometimes they are naughty.good luck
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
DeeTus:
End time gurl!
End time guy
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lucasinho:
Mrcork show Yaself....dem See U don Kpai....?
mrcork is back ....
Re: Girl I Brought Home Last Night Doesn't Want To Leave!! by NegeduGrace(f): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op show us d way to be billionares too na embarassed
no be this bros one person opened thread say e fake?bros how far na?abeg tell me is not true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) / You / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.