Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

If Jesus Were Opportuned To Have Wife & Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Were Opportuned To Have Wife & Children (344 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Were Opportuned To Have Wife & Children by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Hello my people in the House, Happy Sunday to U all.
The rate at which some of the religious leaders (Christianity for now) are scamming and misleading worshipers and followers are becoming questionable every seconds in my heart and I asked "do some of them really knows inside them that they not serves JESUS CHRIST?, which I believed they knows whome they served, and the funny aspect of it is that they carry the bible up and down?
Because am getting tired of hearing, seeing and reading negative News about some so called MOG.
Now am becoming to understand Y Jesus was not given the opportunity to have wife talkless of haven children when he came to the earth, because if jesus were to?...
By now some generations of Jesus would have been traced down to today with some dirty allegations to stain that HOLY NAME.
And some scammed Man Of God would have been inviting some of them for their scammed services to gained more worshippers for more incomes .
So my people let me know ur opinions, Thanks.
Re: If Jesus Were Opportuned To Have Wife & Children by ScienceWatch: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Your post deals with an awesome possibility. Jesus must have had lots of offers for marriage pouring in from good ladies. I think that Jesus' mission on earth was extreme, to save a sinful world. So being wise He knew that marriage and children was to be avoided.

This makes one wonder at the relationship examples He would have left for us, seeing that He was a master at fulfilling the needs of the five most important parts of a human;

Physical

Mental

Emotional

Social

Spiritual

For marriage/relationships to work properly and be the best practical training ground for love of others, all five of these parts was be fixed as Jesus demonstrated in his daily miraculous work.

Jesus in His mighty wisdom knew that sex is only a temporary relief for a superficial desire. There is a much deeper need that is still unmet. Jesus was intimate with God.

Jesus powerfully showed that intimacy means more than the physical. The spirit rule !

Jesus showed by his example what it takes to be married. The vows/covenants married couples make before God must never be taken for granted. It is very, very dangerous because it immediately opens the door for demonic attacks.
Re: If Jesus Were Opportuned To Have Wife & Children by ODAROOMS(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2019
@OP funny post though.... but truth cool@OP funny post though.... but truth

(1) (Reply)

DCLM Daily Manna Daily Devotional, 4th December 2016 (by Pastor Kumuyi) / Please With Simple Explanations Who Are The Biblical Israelites / Receiving The Holy Spirit In Fullness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.