Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

See The Latest Scientific Discovery On The Best Way To 'carry Babies', - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Latest Scientific Discovery On The Best Way To 'carry Babies', (700 Views)

Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / Man Figuring Out How To Carry His Wife Up Like Other Men Did (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Latest Scientific Discovery On The Best Way To 'carry Babies', by mrtriga(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2016
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/11/see-latest-scientific-discovery-on-best.html

Scientist has found a new way to carry your baby, these method they say is very reliable and safe, as the baby will neither cry nor will he want to come down from here you kept him.

A research carried out showed that out of every 50 babies tested with this method, 40 feel very secured and worry-less, while the remaining 5 behave different because of ill health or other psychological reasons.

It was recently introduced in Nigeria and more than 50 million mothers are already using the method.

According to a survey one Mrs. Mercy said " if i carry my pikin with this new method, he no the disturb me until i finish wetin i want do".
Another woman Madam Philomena had this to say "It's the most effiecient way of carry my baby, and its very cheap, all mothers should adopt this method".

What are our mothers waiting for? Please lets all join the trending way to carry our babies, besides its almost cost free, because all you need is a pillow and a rapper..

SEE SAMPLE BELOW:
https://techtainmen..com.ng/2016/11/see-latest-scientific-discovery-on-best.html

Re: See The Latest Scientific Discovery On The Best Way To 'carry Babies', by kheengjay(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2016
even if na u .... u go cry?
Re: See The Latest Scientific Discovery On The Best Way To 'carry Babies', by mrtriga(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:
even if na u .... u go cry?

HEHEHEHEHEHE, FOR WER?

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed In Finding An Asset As A Wife / Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation / I Buy And Convert Any Type Of Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.