Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (56881 Views)

My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / Guitarfish Caught By Fishermen In Lagos Lagoon This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lala have come
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Jidibia(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
kheengjay:
right behind you..... #clears the floor to spread mat
I dey ur back too guy

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
The OP get package oooo...see how the thing full boxer

God bless the young girls in ur street

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
nawa
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by wellmax(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
All these village boys sef...
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by ikombe: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pidgin2:
sad And you couldn't put on some clothes or what?
Is he naked

Abi your eyes no gree u look only the snake

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Getjobsng: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Heheheh
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Davidgr8(m): 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Snakes!! (shakes his head) wont you run for your dear lives? Anyways pass me ma share.
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
pepper soup tins......... make una flex
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
seems a lot of you have not heard of wildlife conservation before. At this rate there wiĺl be no pythons, alligators and other serially kill species by nairalanders.
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Lucasinho(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
eleko1:
sad why killed the wandering snake
i dey fear u now.
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ur friend get big prick
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lala and Snake be like Cucumber and Kitty-Catgrin

Can't get enuf of eachodacheesy
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ah don dey suspect Lalasticlala ooooh!! E be like say the dude Na Snake for in Past Live!!
Lala, which type of Snake u be 4 ur Past Live??grin
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Deeking111(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is like seun those nt monitor is site that is why ..is moderator just past anytin in front page..how those this post help our life
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
These people leaving the snake to comment on op's friend d1ck tho grin grin grin gringrin

Zero chills
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Hillarie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Icon4s:
Snake again?
Nairaland mods and snakes be like....
can some1 pls borrow me that Jacob Zuma photo.
HERE

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by PhysioJay(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nairalanders!! I am new here.
Please, how do i post news or articles?
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by dantrillion: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
who it epp?
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Icon4s(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hillarie:

HERE

Thanks!
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by SmartMugu: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
To make any politician get free publicity on NL, just tell him to hold a snake in one picture.
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dat one na toy
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by cyber5(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
cc: Lalaticlala

Pepper Soup Is Ready
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why must you kill that beautiful animal?? Enjoy your meat sha
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by obua: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Am going to sue Nairaland for encouraging the killing of wildlife especially reptiles
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by unipol(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Do u have internet in that remote area? Big village be that.
Re: My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nairaland with Python matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.