Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside (55070 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by zoba88: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Star actor and politician Desmond Elliot was pictured in Surulere enjoying bread and beans with one of the people that voted him into power.IG user who shared the photo wrote...

'desmondelliot is not forgetting the people that made him an Hon,He was in surulere recently and he had bread and beans with the boys'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/desmond-elliot-spotted-on-street-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by thesicilian: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.

420 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by kabayomi(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Who bread and beans epp?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by decatalyst(m): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
kabayomi:
Who bread and beans epp?

I beg I beg I beg I beg

Bread and beans has been saving lives probably more than the red cross ooo

Eat beans with correct bread and wash it down with cold water, my brother nah food go remind you say u never chop am by late night! grin

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Godfather92(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2016
Hahahahahah........ Bros above I cud guess ur kind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ableguy(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Who's he deceiving?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Towncrier007(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2016
good
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2016
[size=20pt]And how does that affect change?? undecided[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
this guy has motive, he's aiming to go to abuja next election, that's why he is making friends with the street

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by pyyxxaro: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
If e like make e chop hot shiĆ­t with Agege bread

E nor concern me

tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Ribajae(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
If im like make im chop with d whole community

Dat one no change price of bread sef

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by danduj(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by datyrone(m): 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
is dat how to touch lives....by paying for over 20+ ppl bread and beans....instead he shud be sharing keke,grinding machines,sewing machines,scholarships and the likes.

who bread and beans help,,,just a full stomach for a while and later it changes to bile

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ewa agoyin and bread. na the way cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by alsudaes1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:
He came to eat bread and beans with you. Most likely paid for everyone. And you all go home happy. I'm sure no one remembered to ask for a job. Or a state sponsored scholarship or constituency project. You were all okay with your N200 bread and beans.

Hmmmn. . .

I doubt if they did ask. . .

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by dacovajnr: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
kabayomi:
Who bread and beans epp?
Oga no try talk that thing again especially if you ever happen to be in the midst of shayo guys undecided That combo been saying soul since Buhari dey pry1

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by osemoses1234(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Una don Waka lost b dat ooo
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
What is he doing to improve the brown roof situation in Surulere...too prevalent grin

7 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by utenwuson: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:

I beg I beg I beg I beg

Eat beans with correct bread and wash it down with cold water, my brother nah food go remind you say u never chop am by late night! grin
hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Shol3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
My favorite food wink

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Emperor119(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
bread and beans has been saving lives for long now

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Runaway: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
na their way
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by legibow: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
How hin go do now.... Hin office no get stress now... Na flexing office
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
decatalyst:

I beg I beg I beg I beg

If Jesus were to be a Nigerian, he would have multiplied bread n beans instead of fish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by TINALETC3(f): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Bigajeff(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
No Big deal, Beans is a food, protein for that matter. I'm sure he will enjoy it cos hood cooked beans will be tasty than those buttylicious home made
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Keneking:
What is he doing to improve the brown roof situation in Surulere...too prevalent grin
Surulere with Brown roof? obvious you ain't a Lagosian

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by mindtricks: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
thesicilian:

NO be lie, an average Nigerian is too dumb to know what to benefit from some one in govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Wolexdey(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Is this what he intend to offer?

Eating beans and bread upandan. We should have moved way beyond all this good for nothing showoff...

Do we call this genuine Love or concern?...Funny set of Politicians

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by paulto89(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
and this isn't a movie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by ogruse(f): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
This man na actor jot politician
Re: Desmond Elliot Eating Bread & Beans With A Fan By The Roadside by Joephat(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
so after eating the bread did he deliver the community project abi na bread be the project

Before i forget, may God bless the individual that discovered bread and beans

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Comic Actor Mr. Ibu Shows Off Massive Weight Loss In New Photos / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.