Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,496 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tough Time Experience Using Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tough Time Experience Using Infinix (1281 Views)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by Josephjnr(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm a die hard infinix user. I first bought infinix hote note last year,after using the phone for just 2months,a part on the screen stopped responding to touch which later extended to other parts before I took it to computer village for screen replacement thanks to a year warranty. Two months after replacement, the screen developed the same fault and I had to take it to computer village for another replacement. This happened 3 consecutive time with 2 to 3months intervals so I sold the phone and bought infinix note 2 April 20th this year and the whole cycle of screen problem and replacement started on my new phone. As I'm typing, a part on my screen is not responding. The picture I uploaded, that white big dot on the screen,that point running horizontally from one side to the other is where the problem often starts from.Now I'm considering buying new phone. What I'm doing wrong or what can I do to solve this problem? Help o.

Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by tmanis(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
The note and the note 2 are big phones. If you habitually put them in your trouser side pockets, especially tight jeans and sit down or take bike with it, it might put too much pressure on the screen to cause your malfunction

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by xendra: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
shocked anybody else having this problem? cos I was planning to go for note4. make una talk now oo...
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by RedCard1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
xendra:
shocked anybody else having this problem? cos I was planning to go for note4. make una talk now oo...
My Hot 4 has been working perfectly. I bought it since early October.

1 Like

Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by Whizpeter(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
RedCard1:
My Hot 4 has been working perfectly. I bought it since early October.

Bros, October was just last month... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by sheylarhh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bin using my Infinix hot note since last year June... I neva av any issues with it
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by bayaar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Been using the same infinix note 2 since January and nkankan O shey...
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by tboibamz: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
sheylarhh:
Bin using my Infinix hot note since last year June... I neva av any issues with it

Can you suggest a charger that can flash charge for me? Thanks. Hot note
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by bobo65(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Josephjnr:
I'm a die hard infinix user. I first bought infinix hote note last year,after using the phone for just 2months,a part on the screen stopped responding to touch which later extended to other parts before I took it to computer village for screen replacement thanks to a year warranty. Two months after replacement, the screen developed the same fault and I had to take it to computer village for another replacement. This happened 3 consecutive time with 2 to 3months intervals so I sold the phone and bought infinix note 2 April 20th this year and the whole cycle of screen problem and replacement started on my new phone. As I'm typing, a part on my screen is not responding. The picture I uploaded, that white big dot on the screen,that point running horizontally from one side to the other is where the problem often starts from.Now I'm considering buying new phone. What I'm doing wrong or what can I do to solve this problem? Help o.

Its mishandling
If u know u do a job that has to do with lot of manpower, get a good pouch or better still get a Sammy or iPhone cos iv seen hot note that are extremely cracked but still respond to touch perfectly
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by sheylarhh(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2016
tboibamz:

Can you suggest a charger that can flash charge for me? Thanks. Hot note
Buy Infinix flash charger or any 2A output charger
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by tboibamz: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2016
sheylarhh:

Buy Infinix flash charger or any 2A output charger

The issue is where to get the original charger and how much.
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by sheylarhh(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
tboibamz:

The issue is where to get the original charger and how much.
2k-3k depending on your location
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by tboibamz: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2016
sheylarhh:

2k-3k depending on your location

Am in Lagos. Yaba/Ikotun
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by toocoded: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2016
Did u buy temper glass alongside the note 2?
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by Josephjnr(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=toocoded post=51473065]Did u buy temper glass alongside the note 2?[/quote

Yes I did.
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by sod09(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
u probably bought a clone
Re: Tough Time Experience Using Infinix by Pylony(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Josephjnr post=51502852][/quote] In some instances the temper glass could be the problem not the screen. Try taking it off and see what the result is with your phone screen.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Videos Won't Auto Play On Instagram. / 128gb Iphone 6 Plus / And Who Had Started Enjoying The Free Browsing From Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.