Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online (61905 Views)

Lovely Muslim Bridal Train And Their Hijab (Photos) / Lovely Photos Of Pregnant Bridesmaids / Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Braingold: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

Stop disturbing yourself over those ignoramus, they know little or nothing about their religion..They believe their religion is tied to western civilization,thats why some part of them support gayism.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Omudia11: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2016
And the westerners who started it weren't christians right? Don't patronize yourself. white wedding thing is very christian.n
Tiny23:
A Muslim bride can wear any colour of wedding gown that pleases her,be it white, blue,cream, any colour(except black)so far she's well covered I.e. not exposing her private organs...
Moreover,the white wedding gown thing is not a Christian thing but,Western culture that was adopted.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Omudia11:
And the westerners who started it weren't christians right? Don't patronize yourself. white wedding thing is very christian.n

I don't have time for this this morning.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Omudia11: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2016
You are a big fool. Don't even bring Jesus and our biblical prophets into your madness. Your religion plagiarized ours. The bible predates the Quran by 600 years. Get that into your skull.
Danmaiduguri:

Blame them not Islam. Muslims are not perfect but islam is perfect.
Islam is the True religion, all prophets are muslims Adam,Jesus, Moses,Muhammad is a muslims they All prayed to God like we muslims do including Jesus christ nd he never Said "Am God or He said worship Me"
It is clearly stated in the bible that Jesus Christ Fell on his face and prayed Matthew 26:38: And Jesus fell on His face and prayed.
Numbers 16:4 Moses fell on his face and prayed. Genesis ch17:3 And Adam fell on his face and prayed.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by sweetgala(m): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2016
graciabelle:
So these people that always knack their heads on the ground when praying now do white weddings? anyways christians always set the pace while d religion of piss follow behind wink

You don't need to be muslim to place you head on the floor in total devotion to your maker. Christians do it

remember if you form for God on earth , God would form for you on judgment day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Omudia11: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2016
Are you stupid? So that now makes him Muslim right? Listen , a christian can pray in any manner he or she chooses and as long as he has faith in his heart, that prayer will be answered. Olodo!
MeAboki:

Opunu, what will you say if dem show you how your Pope dey also join knack head for ground.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by uzuede4(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
Masonic:
There was too much food at the reception perhaps, they ate too much. grin

Do Moslems now practice white wedding?
Did you read my mind. I was about asking same question.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Unclerukus: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
MeAboki:

Opunu, what will you say if dem show you how your Pope dey also join knack head for ground.

I am sure he was kissing the ground. Catholics don't pray that way.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by jasysandra(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2016
Pregnant or not.,these ladies are beautifully dressed. All they needed to spice it up was just a smile.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
harmbhrosz:
keep quiet and stop being blind on which Religion is the best... Your planet is dying, your people are dying, your governments are taking it advantage to divide and oppress you and all you can do is prove that one religion is perfect!

Ask yourself how has religion help this planet?

and u tell me how your philosophers,historian, democrats nd dictators has helped. idiot
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by MeAboki(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Unclerukus:
I am sure he was kissing the ground. Catholics don't pray that way.

Maybe not, but somebody is suggesting differently - no offense.

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Unclerukus: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
MeAboki:

Maybe not, but somebody is suggesting differently - no offense.
The first 2 pictures are old testament while the last 3 pictures are new testament( Christians can pray in any position they want). All those verses are all independent and too far wide that is not a coordinated prayer routine. They were just hand picked from different verses to create a formation.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by MeAboki(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Unclerukus:
The first 2 pictures are old testament while the last 3 pictures are new testament( Christians can pray in any position they want). All those verses are all independent and too far wide that is not a coordinated prayer routine. They were just hand picked from different verses to create a formation.

Maybe you are right; but from what I understand Jesus endorsed the old testament rather than rejected it when he said: he came not to abolish the Mosaic Law but to complete it.[ Matthew 5:17] He warned that anyone who sets aside even the least of the Law's demands, and teaches others to do so, will be lowest in the kingdom of heaven.[Matthew 5:18-19]

So I am kind of surprised that you and other Christians would want to distance themselves from such verses, irrespective of how far apart or whether from the Old or New testament, in so far as they are tenets of Christianity.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by harmbhrosz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

and u tell me how your philosophers,historian, democrats nd dictators has helped. idiot
oh! I've forgotten, the basic good amenities of life you're currently enjoying were as a result of religion!

Foool....I thought you'll even be wise enough to get the message.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Sikay19(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2016
eyeview:
Islam is a confused religion. They dont know which side they want to belong.
Very soon,it would be hard to differentiate between a muslim wedding and a church wedding.

As for the pix,they should have atleast smiled a bit. Its a wedding,not a funeral service.
You said Islam is a confused religion? ?? You are deluded. Do you think Muslims are barred from wearing gown too. Go and make better research because you are ignorant
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Unclerukus: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2016
MeAboki:

Maybe you are right; but from what I understand Jesus endorsed the old testament rather than rejected it when he said: he came not to abolish the Mosaic Law but to complete it.[ Matthew 5:17] He warned that anyone who sets aside even the least of the Law's demands, and teaches others to do so, will be lowest in the kingdom of heaven.[Matthew 5:18-19]

So I am kind of surprised that you and other Christians would want to distance themselves from such verses, irrespective of how far apart or whether from the Old or New testament, in so far as they are tenets of Christianity.
yes, they are not abolished but most part of it was updated through Jesus. A lot of the laws in the old testament were archaic and hard to follow. That the reason why the new testament is preferred. An example was the forgiveness of sin , in the old testament it requires making a sacrificial lamb as an offering to God and asking for forgiveness but the new testament made it way much simpler through Christ( he became the sacrificial lamb for anyone who believes him) ,requires just a simple prayer directed to God or Christ.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Unclerukus: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2016
MeAboki:

yes, they are not abolished but most part of it was updated through Jesus. A lot of the laws in the old testament were archaic and hard to follow. That the reason why the new testament is preferred. An example was the forgiveness of sin , in the old testament it requires making a sacrificial lamb as an offering to God and asking for forgiveness but the new testament made it way much simpler through Christ( he became the sacrificial lamb for anyone who believes him) ,requires just a simple prayer directed to God or Christ. That's the little I know.
Re: Bridal Train Photo Of Pregnant-like Muslim Sisters Spark Outrage Online by Gentlejoel: 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
Let me have a second look at the picture.

It is true. They are all sad probably because the bride is getting married to an old man as a fifth wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Benin Wedding: Twin Sisters Marry On The Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.