Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture (1249 Views)

Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil) / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Who Are The 3 Best Teachers Of The Scripture In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by femicyrus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joel 3:19-20.
where is edom in this generation?
why is Egypt not desolate?

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Joel 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
femicyrus:

Atum, the god of Egypt will not allow yahweh(satan) to destroy his land. Rather than Egypt getting ruined, the word of yahweh(bible) will rather lose its value(as it is happening currently already).
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by femicyrus(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
I want answers from Christians pleaae
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by femicyrus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Atum, the god of Egypt will not allow yahweh(satan) to destroy his land. Rather than Egypt getting ruined, the word of yahweh(bible) will rather lose its value(as it is happening currently already).
wondering why you hate God this much
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
femicyrus:
wondering why you hate God this much
I hate Satan(yahweh), I LOVE GOD. i hate Allah, I love God. I hate Enlil. I love God.

2 Likes

Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by achorladey: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Femicyrus,
perhaps its not a case of defying God pronouncement but a case of God not bringing total desolation upon Egypt rather he made Egypt insignificant among the members of nations Read Ezekiel 29: 1-16 and reason deep on verses 12,13,14,15. For this reason Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus sort refuge there when Herod had the intent of killing Jesus.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by achorladey: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
femicyrus:

Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Joel 3:20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.
perhaps its not a case of defying God pronouncement but a case of God not bringing total desolation upon Egypt rather he made Egypt insignificant among the members of nations. Please Read Ezekiel 29: 1-16 and reason deep on verses 12,13,14,15. For this reason Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus sort refuge in Egypt when Herod had the intent of killing Jesus.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by femicyrus(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
I hate Satan(yahweh), I LOVE GOD. i hate Allah, I love God. I hate Enlil. I love God.
only you understands yourself. satan owns the bible?? strange!
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by femicyrus(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
achorladey:

perhaps its not a case of defying God pronouncement but a case of God not bringing total desolation upon Egypt rather he made Egypt insignificant among the members of nations. Please Read Ezekiel 29: 1-16 and reason deep on verses 12,13,14,15.
Ezekiel 29:15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.

thanks
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

What is this one talking? undecided
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by achorladey: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
femicyrus:

Ezekiel 29:15 It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.

thanks
Your welcome, Good question though.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
femicyrus:
only you understands yourself. satan owns the bible?? strange!
Strange but true
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

What is this one talking? undecided
All I'm saying is, NO MATTER WHAT SATAN(YAHWEH) DECLARES AGAINST EGYPT THE GIANT OF AFRICA, IT SHALL NOT STAND. RATHER, SATAN(YAHWEH) HIMSELF SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME.
Tabioth 18:12-13:

12. Now also, Atum did see a scroll which was written when Yahweh came out of the ocean after a thousand years. And he who wrote it said that it was Atum who came out of the water.
13. And Atum said, the confusion of the world is set, for Yahweh is determined to make the world believe in lies and deceptions.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 6:39am On Nov 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
All I'm saying is, NO MATTER WHAT SATAN(YAHWEH) DECLARES AGAINST EGYPT THE GIANT OF AFRICA, IT SHALL NOT STAND. RATHER, SATAN(YAHWEH) HIMSELF SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME.

Such a confused entity.

You don dey smoke Egyptian weed abi?

So Egypt is now the giant of Africa ba?

Continue...
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by petra1(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2016
femicyrus:

Egypt had been ravaged by war before .
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2016
femicyrus:

Although I'm an atheist I will say this.
Egypt did fall technically. The empire was ravaged by drought thousands of years ago and collapsed. It has lost most of its influence, so its right to say the Egyptian empire like the Roman empire has fallen.
Secondly I think you meant defied not defiled in the title

1 Like

Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Such a confused entity.

You don dey smoke Egyptian weed abi?

So Egypt is now the giant of Africa ba?

Continue...
Not only are they the giant of AFRICA, but they are the beginner of world civilization. I REP EGYPT ANYDAY, ANYTIME.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lennycool:

Although I'm an atheist I will say this.
Egypt did fall technically. The empire was ravaged by drought thousands of years ago and collapsed. It has lost most of its influence, so its right to say the Egyptian empire like the Roman empire has fallen.
Secondly I think you meant defied not defiled in the title
It's obvious no kingdom can remain forever... They fall, they change names, etc. They said Judah shall remain forever, but even Judah was destroyed in the past also, same as Egypt. And as we speak, both Egypt and Judah are still in existence. So the same thing which applied to Judah has applied to Egypt, such that if that Bible passage says JUDAH had remained forever, we can as well say same for Egypt because they both fell and rose again.

1 Like

Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
petra1:

Egypt had been ravaged by war before .
And do we have any country that has never been ravaged by war before? Even the nation of the prophesier himself was ravaged by war and colonisation until they got their independence in 1948. That prophesier was only a mere evil-wisher. undecided
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Not only are they the giant of AFRICA, but they are the beginner of world civilization. I REP EGYPT ANYDAY, ANYTIME.

Lol. You really are ignorant aren't you?

Super developed civilizations occurred way before the one you call Egypt.

Besides, some thousands of years back, that place currently inhabited by "Egyptians" was known as Kemet and was totally inhabited by indigenous black Africans.

1 Like

Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol. You really are ignorant aren't you?

Super developed civilizations occurred way before the one you call Egypt.

Besides, some thousands of years back, that place currently inhabited by "Egyptians" was known as Kemet and was totally inhabited by indigenous black Africans.
Black Africans or Red Africans, the name of that place remained EGYPT. Be deceiving yourself buying into the idea of a false place called Kemet. undecided Kemet ko, Kemet ni.

Civilization is generally accepted to have begun in both EGYPT AND BABYLON. EVEN MEDICINE AND THE USE OF PILLS BEGAN IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND BABYLON. CHECK GOOGLE AND STOP BEING IGNORANT.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by EyeHateGod: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
I do Realize Egyptians Are Africans Right?
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Black Africans or Red Africans, the name of that place remained EGYPT. Be deceiving yourself buying into the idea of a false place called Kemet. undecided Kemet ko, Kemet ni.

Civilization is generally accepted to have begun in both EGYPT AND BABYLON. EVEN MEDICINE AND THE USE OF PILLS BEGAN IN ANCIENT EGYPT AND BABYLON. CHECK GOOGLE AND STOP BEING IGNORANT.

Lol @ bolded. grin

I guess you were the one selling the pills and tablets to them right?

Issshhh... Abeg go away with your half-baked theories. Not everything you read online is true. Thank me later...
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol @ bolded. grin

I guess you were the one selling the pills and tablets to them right?

Issshhh... Abeg go away with your half-baked theories. Not everything you read online is true. Thank me later...
:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_medicine
It's here, stop being ignorant: This article deals with medicine as practiced by trained professionals from ancient times to the present. Early medical traditions include those of Babylon, China, Egypt and India. The Greeks went even further, introducing the concepts of medical diagnosis, prognosis, and advanced medical ethics. The Hippocratic Oath, still taken (although significantly changed from the original) by doctors up to today, was written in Greece in the 5th century BCE. In the medieval age, surgical practices inherited from the ancient masters were improved and then systematized in Rogerius's The Practice of Surgery. Universities began systematic training of physicians around the years 1220 in Italy. During the Renaissance, understanding of anatomy improved, and the microscope was invented. The germ theory of disease in the 19th century led to cures for many infectious diseases. Military doctors advanced the methods of trauma treatment and surgery. Public health measures were developed especially in the 19th century as the rapid growth of cities required systematic sanitary measures. Advanced research centers opened in the early 20th century, often connected with major hospitals. The mid-20th century was characterized by new biological treatments, such as antibiotics. These advancements, along with developments in chemistry, genetics, and lab technology (such as the x-ray) led to modern medicine. Medicine was heavily professionalized in the 20th century, and new careers opened to women as nurses (from the 1870s) and as physicians (especially after 1970). The 21st century is characterized by highly advanced research involving numerous fields of science.

I can't mislead people. If I don't know, I don't say cool
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

I can't mislead people. If I don't know, I don't say cool

What you posted only highlighted Greece mostly. That's to let you know that you probably don't even understand what you're talking about.

I'm not denying the fact that what is called "Ancient Egypt" today actually practiced medicine many many centuries ago, way before the civilization of other parts.

As a matter of fact, go and read or learn about the person called Imhotep. You'll realise he was the father of medicine from "Egypt". Yes the same Imhotep that was cast in the movie "the mummy series" as a bad magician. That's the whites' narrative for you.

Most of the modern medicine which we claimed we got from the Greeks actually originated from Imhotep who lived in Kemet, now known as Ancient Egypt.

Read more dear. There's a ton of information out there.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by otemanuduno: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
ElsonMorali:

What you posted only highlighted Greece mostly. That's to let you know that you probably don't even understand what you're talking about.

I'm not denying the fact that what is called "Ancient Egypt" today actually practiced medicine many many centuries ago, way before the civilization of other parts.

As a matter of fact, go and read or learn about the person called Imhotep. You'll realise he was the father of medicine from "Egypt". Yes the same Imhotep that was cast in the movie "the mummy series" as a bad magician. That's the whites' narrative for you.

Most of the modern medicine which we claimed we got from the Greeks actually originated from Imhotep who lived in Kemet, now known as Ancient Egypt.

Read more dear. There's a ton of information out there.
Is Egypt mentioned among them or not? Just answer yes or no. Don't try to avoid obvious facts. Greek worked on what Egypt, Babylon, India and China began. Kemet or no Kemet, the landscape didn't travel to occupy another place. It could just be a case of Change of name, like when we have the Sokoto Caliphate and the Benin Kingdom before Nigeria began, yet anything that happened there could be ascribed to the precolonization era of Nigerian history. FACT IS EGYPT IS THE PLACE OF EARLY CIVILISATION AND IT WILL RETURN TO ITS FORMER STATE SOON.
Re: Can We Say Egypt Defiled The Scripture by ElsonMorali: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Is Egypt mentioned among them or not? Just answer yes or no. Don't try to avoid obvious facts. Greek worked on what Egypt, Babylon, India and China began. Kemet or no Kemet, the landscape didn't travel to occupy another place. It could just be a case of Change of name, like when we have the Sokoto Caliphate and the Benin Kingdom before Nigeria began, yet anything that happened there could be ascribed to the precolonization era of Nigerian history. FACT IS EGYPT IS THE PLACE OF EARLY CIVILISATION AND IT WILL RETURN TO ITS FORMER STATE SOON.

I guess you're the one that's going to return it to it's former state. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Former Pres. Olusegun Obasanjo Arrived Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding / Goliath Was Not That Big.... / How Do We Interpret The Oil, Fire And Light In The Parable Of The 10 Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.