Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (1033 Views)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / FG Sacks 30 N-Power Beneficiaries In Adamawa / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army Recruitment Through SSC And DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 by chapatti: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates in Various States 2016 - Last week, i received a call from my younger sister who actually did apply for the N-Power Programme, that she could not locate any visible access to check for her names. So i have to explain to her the means to do so easily. And in less than 5 minutes, she called back that she was done searching her name. Later on, i received about three calls that same day for same purpose and up till this very moment i have been reverencing calls as regards N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates in Various States 20. And that has been the very reason i have decided to make this publication for everyone who participated in the N-Power programme to easily search for their names.

The N-Power Programme list contains about 200,000 people who according to reliable source is meant for the first phase of the social investment programme. This information has been verified based on research i carried out. I have to go the extra miles of making calls to senior government officials to confirm if truly the list contained had in it 200.000 people for the first phase? N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates in Various States 2016

Applicants who are expecting to see their names should note that both the list, which includes names and details of those who have been selected have all been uploaded. This means that all selected names are now available on the NPower website.
For the list, click >>> N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates in Various States 2016
Re: N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 by iamultron: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2016
I reside in lagos. .I just updated my account on npvn.npower.gov.ng just now...I actually did it around 2.59am Monday morning. I am npower agro. I used my fone number and surname as username and password respectively. I think everyone in agro should keep trying especially @ the wee hours of the day..like wen I indicated...good luck all
Re: N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 by Kingsleyphy(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Am npower teach Lagos am yet to login I have tried severally with my phone number as my username and surname as password
Re: N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 by Linzo(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2016
iamultron:

I reside in lagos. .I just updated my account on npvn.npower.gov.ng just now...I actually did it around 2.59am Monday morning. I am npower agro. I used my fone number and surname as username and password respectively. I think everyone in agro should keep trying especially @ the wee hours of the day..like wen I indicated...good luck all
Please have they started the updating stuff on Npower? if yes what will i update in their?
Re: N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 by olaide55pp: 3:23am On Nov 30, 2016
please i heard they are verifying documents in each selected local gov. pls how tru is it

(1) (Reply)

How To Construct Your CV To Get Multiple Invites / E-learning Platform That Offers Practical Courses At Affordable Rate / How To Make Paint-a Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.