Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? (687 Views)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by krissconnect(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Those days when we were still kids and under the care of our parents, there are certain things we did that attracted the greatest punishment of all time.
Mine was when I overplayed in the evening, I forgot washing the dishes and mummy came back, met the dishes unwashed and caught me playing outside. The map of africa was carefully drawn on my body that evening.
What was your punishment and offence commited?
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Edwinmason(m): 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
make sure you finish that eba
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by ogologoamu: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
I remember a day in 1983 I went to collect my school fees from my dad, i mistakenly fart in his present he punished me by not giving me the money. My mum. have to pay for me.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Funlordjnr: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Slaps of doom.......with her scholl slippers!
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wasn't at the end of any severe punishment from my parents but my uncle dealt with me like kilode! He would tell a boy(me) that was barely five years to kneel down and also carry any object that would have my whole body aching at the end of the day.
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well.. My parents were good people. But the housegirl Mehn... That babe wan kill me.. Took me round the compound hitting my head on the wall. (the compound was biiiig. Four flats inside). Because I refused to wash plate. Eenh.. I still didn't wash the plate. Buh she gave me 10 naira after the whole head on the wall episode and begged me not to tell mummy.
I didn't.. I used the money to buy ice cream... Chai...small pikin
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Enybliss(f): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Masikay:
Well.. My parents were good people. But the housegirl Mehn... That babe wan kill me.. Took me round the compound hitting my head on the wall. (the compound was biiiig. Four flats inside). Because I refused to wash plate. Eenh.. I still didn't wash the plate. Buh she gave me 10 naira after the whole head on the wall episode and begged me not to tell mummy.
I didn't.. I used the money to buy ice cream... Chai...small pikin
hahahhahaaahhaha how come you still remember all that horror
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Rosarie(f): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
ogologoamu:
I remember a day in 1983 I went to collect my school fees from my dad, i mistakenly fart in his present he punished me by not giving me the money. My mum. have to pay for me.
he never wanted to pay in the first place.
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Serious flogging.
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by MrsMurphy(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
My mumsy put pepper for my eyes the day I tapped her 5naira
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by MrsMurphy(f): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2016
My mumsy put pepper for my eyes the day I tapped her 50 naira
Re: What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? by krissconnect(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lalasticlala coman narrate urs

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Wasted Youth? Come, Let's Find Out... / Why Do You Act The Way You Do? Know About Temperaments & Personalities / 99% Of Your Health Problems Will Be Resolved If You Follow These 3 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.