Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her (55406 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Frodd Meets Linda Ikeji's Mother (Photo) / Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by jonhemma11: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Popular blogger Linda ikeji bought a brand new 2016 AcuraMDX car for her mother.

See photos of the priceless moment Linda Ikeji's mum burst into uncontrollable tears after she surprised her mum with a new whip #2016AcuraMDX .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-moment-linda-ikeji-mum-burst-into.html

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by jonhemma11: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by emeijeh(m): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok.
Reaping the fruits of her labour.

I pray we don't read any story of her kidnap because these gigantic cars sometimes goes with pain and regret.

I pray kidnap will never be her portion.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by mamatayour(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tears of joy wink . That's the joy of every mother

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Davash222(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
emeijeh:
Ok.
Reaping the fruits of her labour.

I pray we don't read any story of her kidnap because these gigantic cars sometimes goes with pain and regret.

I pray kidnap will never be her portion.
See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by jerryunit48: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good o but she should have done this a long time ago considering her wealth , before you slam me know that I have bought several USED cars for my siblings. She really try sha

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by ramdris(m): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
May we all experience this kind of tears soonest.....click "like" for amen... grin

272 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by emeijeh(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Davash222:

See where your brain carry you go... Are you into kidnapping or what
I ve seen so many things in life.
I'm gainfully employed bro

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
hmmmmmthis is good oo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by solacong: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sweet Mother

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by veekid(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016

ekun Ayo ni mama n sun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by henrydadon(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
After someone will send dia wife packing for giving birth to only female children..i tap into this kind of blessing..cant wait for the day i will do the same for my mum
[img]http://i./xTiTniMqpYz1KJ5Wik.gif[/img]

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good child is always the pride of the parents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by babyfaceafrica: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by gurunlocker: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
After God.... Power of entrepreneur and hard work
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Mzgracie(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
God, pls grant me my heart desires.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Daraph(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Momma when your boy get older I will buy you range Rover, lalalalalaa, I will be a superstar...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry

God please na tears of Joy na im my mama and papa go experience. Amin! cry

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by paradigmshift(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
God bless you sweet heart.. you are the best....

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by 9jaBloke: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
One of the best things in life is to make ones parents shed tears of joysmiley. More blessings for Linda. Anybody wey still feel say girl no be pikin need emergency brain transplant.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Samlapa: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
joy of motherhood

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by pretydiva(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm gonna do more 4 my mom. So help me God

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sweet mom,i will buy u two cars next year IJN. I no go thief and i no go do olosho oo but i will make sure i buy two for u. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by Naff24(f): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aunty Linda, mama is happy you bought her a car, believe me she will be happier when u show her your husband and be the happiest when carries your baby.

Every mother prays to be grandmother....The everlasting joy our mothers derives from it can never be quantified. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by paradigmshift(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
Yorubas made Linda what she is today
the hubbyless bigot made a fortune dissing yoruba talents like davido, olamide, wizkid etc.

They all have to migrate to SW to become someone in life

ungrateful souls.. Tufia!

how yorubas take made her. abeg comot. she's self made.. wan come take another person glory..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by horciglowri(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awwwww so cute.... She is reapin d reward of her labour

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
Week mother I Jo go forget u

Excuse me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by hakeem4(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make I go buy my mama bicycle
Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by SycophanticGoat: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
ramdris:
May we all experience this kind of tears soonest.....click "like" for amen... grin

A prayer from Sai Babarist? If I click like or say amen to this your prayer, na the opposite go come so if I want anything good, na to jump and pass this your prayer go sure pass.. . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her by oludollar(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dat dude is absolutely right..with the situation of things in this country.would ve prefared she gave her mum the ride on a low,without d media thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mairama Indimi And Mustafa Masango Pre-Wedding Photos / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.