Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (3920 Views)

Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:

" I'm a logical being". This from the guy who thinks jesus went to heaven through a portal

Can you provide another explanation . I clearly explained why I said that .
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2016
The exodus story is a myth, I'm sorry but it's true. There is no evidence for it. Millions of slaves left Egypt and it was never recorded?. It's interesting that the source your using to support your position is Jewish, no bias there? Simply reading the Wikipedia page on moses will tell you whilst agree the exodus story didn't happen. Honestly I would respect you more if you would just call a spade a spade. Instead you like to twist, distort, throw in some fallacies here and there and think you're debating.
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you provide another explanation . I clearly explained why I said that .
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:
The exodus story is a myth, I'm sorry but it's true. There is no evidence for it.
Appeal to ignorance fallacy

LightandDarkness:
Millions of slaves left Egypt and it was never recorded?. It's interesting that the source your using to support your position is Jewish, no bias there? Simply reading the Wikipedia page on moses will tell you whilst agree the exodus story didn't happen. Honestly I would respect you more if you would just call a spade a spade.

http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

LightandDarkness:
Instead you like to twist, distort, throw in some fallacies here and there and think you're debating.

I point out logical fallacies in atheist arguments . Quit claiming that I throw fallacies when you can't point them out .
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Appeal to ignorance fallacy

http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

I point out logical fallacies in atheist arguments . Quit claiming that I throw fallacies when you can't point them out .

Now you must know your source isnt reliable, you can do better than that. You are claiming something MUST be true DESPITE no supporting evidence.

Give this a read instead https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=gM-tZeEO4wgC&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=Bitter+Lives:+Israel+In+And+Out+of+Egypt&source=bl&ots=bkXXDk-NdO&sig=dSqCzN0LXqkJSX8kkrLD5ZKWD-Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjehdCu0MzQAhUFLsAKHfvlAAIQ6AEISDAG#v=onepage&q=Bitter%20Lives%3A%20Israel%20In%20And%20Out%20of%20Egypt&f=false

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Now you must know your source isnt reliable, you can do better than that. You are claiming something MUST be true DESPITE no supporting evidence.

Give this a read instead https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=gM-tZeEO4wgC&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=Bitter+Lives:+Israel+In+And+Out+of+Egypt&source=bl&ots=bkXXDk-NdO&sig=dSqCzN0LXqkJSX8kkrLD5ZKWD-Q&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjehdCu0MzQAhUFLsAKHfvlAAIQ6AEISDAG#v=onepage&q=Bitter%20Lives%3A%20Israel%20In%20And%20Out%20of%20Egypt&f=false

Your source isn't reliable

Read the article and understand it . The exodus is real

Once again : http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your source isn't reliable

Read the article and understand it . The exodus is real

Once again : http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

An Oxford university press published book vs a Web page called reforming Judaism?

3 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:

An Oxford university press published book vs a Web page called reforming Judaism?

Please read the article I gave and present your rebuttals . That's what intellectuals do . I know I'm asking so much from you since you are an atheist but at least try .

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Please read the article I gave and present your rebuttals . That's what intellectuals do . I know I'm asking so much from you since you are an atheist but at least try .

Nah I'm not going to entertain discussion's like this. I didn't give atheism revealed or something like that as a source and I don't think I've ever done so. If you want to link link something that isnt clearly biased, I'll even take a well written Wikipedia article. No true intellectual would use a site like that as a source.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:43am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Nah I'm not going to entertain discussion's like this. I didn't give atheism revealed or something like that as a source and I don't think I've ever done so. If you want to link link something that isnt clearly biased, I'll even take a well written Wikipedia article. No true intellectual would use a site like that as a source.

Geez man! Read the article and stop asking irrelevant questions

Its a professor who studied in Havard university . How is there bias undecided . He is in a better position to understand Jewish history since He studies it . He is also a reputable bible scholar and has won numerous awards . Read about him here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Elliott_Friedman

You dont want to read the article and understand because it questions your misconceptions and exposes your close-mindedness . Please don't mention me if you dont have anything reasonable to post .
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Codedrock(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

This was more difficult than I expected. Most truths in the bible are mixed up with untruths and fiction. I guess Songs of Solomon is mostly true.
So you believe Solomon spoke to God and he got the "ultimate wisdom
?"
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by joseph1832(m): 6:27am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Me Said that

Oya provide proof
Did you read me mention that you said it?

That's just me pointing out the narrow minded thinking of some Christians.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Smallville10:
ok
Next Time you call him with Song

like this

Seun Seun Seun Seun ...... Olugbala E so o

I Song I dey ooo, Toor
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:

The people who wrote the bible believed in so many things that don't exist, such as God, angels, satan, demons, and miracles. Most books, chapters and verses are full of references to these imaginary things. That makes it hard to find a significant portion of the bible that is all true.
from what i see, its like u read d bible... But what i dont understand is why or how ur mind is not convinced. D bible cannot be a lie? All dats in d bible has taken years to put together and all dat cant be lies... There are prophecies in d bible that are coming to pass today and so many other things. That should have even convinced u by now
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by PastorAji(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by theoneJabulani(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

The people who wrote the bible believed in so many things that don't exist, such as God, angels, satan, demons, and miracles. Most books, chapters and verses are full of references to these imaginary things. That makes it hard to find a significant portion of the bible that is all true.
Boss, its a waste of time engaging these closed minded people
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smallville10:
U said something, not quite long, abt d bible... U said even as an atheist u know dat not all of d bible is false...

I have tried to go through d bible to seek a place wherein atheists do not question or consider illogical or a contradiction...

So please, i would like to know from u sir S.eun, which part of d bible is true to you.

Is it d creation? Is it abt Jesus and d miracles he did? Is it abt Elijah, Moses, Enoch, David or anyone else?

Pls i wanna know

Of course some portions of the bible are valid. Just the way settings and some other elements found in novels are valid, but they are still regarded as fantasies nonetheless.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by urheme: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by urheme: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
LightandDarkness:
The exodus story is a myth, I'm sorry but it's true. There is no evidence for it. Millions of slaves left Egypt and it was never recorded?. It's interesting that the source your using to support your position is Jewish, no bias there? Simply reading the Wikipedia page on moses will tell you whilst agree the exodus story didn't happen. Honestly I would respect you more if you would just call a spade a spade. Instead you like to twist, distort, throw in some fallacies here and there and think you're debating.

Hitler killed six million Jews.....many escaped Germany.

is this a myth too...

you are free to choose what historical writes-up to believe....no one can force you.

but i wish to state that beyond Bible and all other historical books that you and I didn't believe in......there is a God of Power that can cause anything and stop anything.

His powers are unexplainable..
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by CoolUsername: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What bible scholars ? The reputable ones say the exodus is not fiction http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

I should report this for breaking rule 8. You posted this link in another thread and ran away when it was refuted. It is clearly a biased Jewish site and now you're trying to pass it off as general scholarly consensus.

All archaeological research has come up with no evidence of the story being true. Not even Egypt has anything to say about the cataclysmic event that befell them

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7617813919

Pathetic showing from a notoriously intellectually dishonest individual.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=CoolUsername post=51717868]

I should report this for breaking rule 8. You posted this link in another thread and ran away when it was refuted. It is clearly a biased Jewish site and now you're trying to pass it off as general scholarly consensus.

All archaeological research has come up with no evidence of the story being true. Not even Egypt has anything to say about the cataclysmic event that befell them

[b]Pathetic showing from a notoriously intellectually dishonest individual.[/[/b]quote]lol
He's as dishonest as his club Barcelona
You shouldn't be surprised

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
urheme:

Hitler killed six million Jews.....many escaped Germany.

is this a myth too...

you are free to choose what historical writes-up to believe....no one can force you.

but i wish to state that beyond Bible and all other historical books that you and I didn't believe in......there is a God of Power that can cause anything and stop anything.

His powers are unexplainable..

lol you're comparing world war 2 to an event that only occured in the religious texts of the abrahamic religions. If you wanted to indepently verify that world war II happened you could do it very easily, moses and the exodus on the other hand?...

His powers are clearly unexplainable, he/she cant even explain themselves.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

Pathetic showing from a notoriously intellectually dishonest individual.

Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia

Archaeology
A century of research by archaeologists and Egyptologists has found no evidence which can be directly related to the Exodus captivity and the escape and travels through the wilderness

Now check date of the cited source of this excerpt , it says 2005 - 11 years ago .

Every damn time , you rush to Wikipedia when arguing with me without actually reading or understanding the content of your own source .

Richard Elliott Friedman , the reputable bible scholar who was interviewed stated his reasons why he said that the exodus was not fictional . http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

If you don't who Richard Friedman is , read about him here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Elliott_Friedman

Pathetic show of ignorance from you again .

Always twisting and distorting facts .

Even when I told you that Taoists worshiped their gods , other gods borrowed from other cultures and the supreme god of China Jade Emperor , you kept on insisting that they were atheists even with evidence from BBC's website.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by otemanuduno: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
I laugh at the pitiable conditions of human beings who are searching for the things which happened in the periods of the Neanderthals in their own world which began just some thousand years back.

The brought-forward happenings of the NEANDERTHAL PERIODS(millions and billions of years back) are the things you see written in the religious books in there adulterated forms, claiming that they all existed within our own world period. Make I hear say Zeusus Krish(Faulkin) who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years back returned to our own earth here just 2016 years ago undecided

DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

[Obscurum 27: 1-29]
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
1. Now Yeshua told his followers, saying, we shall attack the treasure house this night. Therefore, go and sell whatever you have and buy swords. So the followers of Yeshua sold their property and bought new swords.
2. And Yeshua went to the treasure house, he and his followers. And they robbed the treasury. And they distributed the things which they had to the poor in the streets. And a follower named Iscariot was in charge of keeping the treasures.
3. And in every place in Juda the name of Yeshua was mentioned. But they called him Zeusus Krista and Zeusus Bar-Rabas. And because Yeshua had fed them so much with both magia and stolen goods, they wanted to make him king. But they did not know what the source of his treasures was.
4. But Yeshua refused to be king, for he knew the purpose for which he was around in Juda.
5. Now after the supposed death of Jasheb, Yeshua said, it shall not be long for me also to remain in Juda. And Yeshua spoke in the language Seriot to his followers. And he said, Tha noi á saret. And they asked him, saying what do you mean. And he told them the interpretation, saying, my soul is tired.
6. And his followers began to ask him that he would teach them the Seriot language which was a very ancient language and no homo spoke it anymore. And Yeshua said, when you learn a little of it, you shall not need to be taught the rest of it if you know how to go deep into meditation.
7. For all the languages of the world are kept within your hearts.
8. Now one among the followers of Yeshua began to lean towards the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And he told them the secrets of Yeshua which he does at night. And Yeshua said, behold, we shall go together to the treasure house tonight. Get your swords ready.
9. For we shall need steal many gold and silver. And by sharing it to the poor, they shall desire us more than the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And we shall be worshipped above all other gods.
10. Now Yeshua began to feel greatly uneasy with his follower called Iscariot. And he said, Iscariot, did I not see you when you went after the Farhesis? And Iscariot denied. And Yeshua said, I trust the clarity of my broad sight. And the auditory of my ears do I trust also. For you know that I hear the things which are spoken from a far distance.
11. And I see the things which happen in a far away distance. Has Nataniel not told you how I told him everything about him before we met? And Zicur, who is from Sumeria, did I not tell her things about her when we met? And she was surprised, not knowing that while she was complaining her plight to her neighbour, I did see her from a range out of the reach of a homo erectus.
12. Now Iscariot continued to deny that he had anything to do with the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And Yeshua left him alone. Now Yeshua and his followers began to go at night to the treasure house to steal the treasures. And Iscariot went back and they did not know.
13. And Yeshua and his followers entered the treasure house and began to steal the treasures of pottery and of gold and of many precious stones. And Petra said suddenly, where is Iscariot? And when Yeshua heard him, he said, surely Iscariot has gone to conspire against me.
14. And they turned immediately to flee, but Iscariot appeared at the door of the treasure house with the Farhesis. And the Farhesis said, who is Bar-Rabas among them? For this whom you show us is Yeshua the teacher, who argues with us daily; whom the people also call Zeusus Krista, according to the names of the two famous sons of the gods.
15. And Iscariot said, whoever I kiss is indeed Bar-Rabas. And Iscariot came and kissed Yeshua on the cheek. And Petra was enraged. And he drew out his sword and fought.
16. And the other followers of Yeshua also drew out their swords. And they began to fight the Farhesis and the Sadosis who had come to take them. And the Farhesis and Sadosis overpowered them. But they fled.
17. And Yeshua was caught and was taken to the king, saying, this is Zeusus Bar-Rabas who is an activist in the day and a thief at night. And many common people came and pleaded that Yeshua should be set free, because he has helped the poor with the things which he had stolen.
18. And they began to cry, save Bar-Rabas! Save Bar-Rabas. And the Farhesis were angry at the sayings of the people. And they said, this thief has robbed the treasure house of the nation and you say that we should free him?
19. And the people continued, saying, save Bar-Rabas.
20. Now when Iscariot came to his house with the reward which he got from making the thief known, he found that his fellows had come into the house with swords which they put at the neck of his aged mother, his wife and his children.
21. And they said, you have betrayed our god and our leader into the hands of our enemies. And Iscariot pleaded for his life and for the lives of his family. And Petra, who was the leader of the followers of Yeshua said, we shall spare you and your family only in this; go and return the reward which the Farhesis and the Sadosis gave you for betraying our god. And bring back Yeshua.
22. And then return and we shall save both you and your family. So Iscariot departed and returned the reward in silver coins to the Farhesis, but they did not receive it and they did not also release Yeshua to him. And Iscariot returned with the money, saying, they have refused to receive it.
23. And Petra rose among the rest of the followers of Yeshua and said, go and buy a field with this money. And we shall take the field and possess it. And upon it shall we build a tent where we shall stay. For already, the Romans have come to the house where we stay to find us, so that they would take us away.
24. Now Iscariot went for two days and he bought the field of one homo named Nashub. And the followers of Yeshua took Iscariot and his family to the field. And they killed the entire household of Iscariot.
25. And they made a noose with a rope and with it did they hang Iscariot upon a tree Unclad, saying, in the same manner that our lord shall be hanged you shall be hanged also.
26. And Iscariot struggled with the rope and died. And Tomas, one of the followers of Yeshua said, let us go our way. For it is good that Iscariot is dead. And they departed, saying, we shall return to see how he rots.
27. And after two weeks, the followers of Yeshua returned to the field. And the smell of the dead was great. And Petra said, let us cut the rope on which his neck was hanged.
28. And they cut the rope which held Iscariot to the tree. And the corpse of Iscariot fell face down and its belly burst, for it had been made rotten by worms. And the followers of Yeshua covered the bodies of the dead with heaps of sand.
29. And the disciples went to gather many homos. And they marched towards the prison where Yeshua was kept. And they began to say, set Bar-Rabas free!
But the people did not listen to them, saying, is it lawful for us to set free one who is a thief?

DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH

[Obscurum 28: 11-29 ]
:

11. Now this is what we shall do. Get ready a mug filled with vinegar. And we shall give it to him to drink. And he shall pretend to be dead after drinking it. And our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattock come upon his feet.
12. Now Yosep stood a distance away from the pole and called upon Yeshua with a weak voice. And Yeshua heard him because of the enormous strength of his auditory. And Yosep spoke softly the plans which he made.
13. And Yeshua, according to the plan, did ask for water, saying that he was thirsty. And Yosep came with a mug filled with vinegar. And when Yeshua had tasted it, he shouted and his head fell.
14. And those around thought that he had been poisoned by the thing which he drank. And when the twelfth hour was around, the officials came with their spears and mattocks to kill the thieves.
15. And Yosep said to them, this Bar-Rabas of the people had died about six hours ago after drinking from the cup. For I perceive that he has been poisoned by the king’s official, because they gave me a cup filled with vinegar when I asked for a cup of water for this so-called reincarnate of Zeusus and Krista.
16. And as soon as he had taken the vinegar, his head dropped and he did not behave himself alive again.
17. Now the officials said, let him remain hanging on the pole, but our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattocks come down on his feet. For it is an abomination to spear the dead.
18. So the officials of the king pierced the bodies of the other two thieves and broke their legs with the mattocks. And the two thieves died. And Yosep went to ask for the body of Yeshua. And the body was given to him.
19. But no one knew that Yeshua was not dead, except Yosep and all the followers of Yeshua. Now the king sent some of his officials to witness how Yeshua shall be buried. And Yeshua was placed in a tomb and two guards did watch after the tomb, according to the order of Arhenius.
20. For there be some who come to the tombs within the space of two days after burial to steal the bodies of the dead for sacrifices to their gods.
21. Now Yosep and some of the followers of Yeshua went to the tomb and took Yeshua out of the tomb. And Yosep said, now O Yeshua, escape to Egypt and remain there until all things are set for your return.
22. And it shall be better for you to return after ten years; and this shall bring fear upon the people. Have you not said that if you die, you shall return also? Therefore, it shall be good for you to return after ten years.
23. Now Yeshua departed Juda, walking with his feet. And he was famished when he had reached the desert of Egypt called Sodom-Egypt. And Yeshua fell upon the sand of Sodom-Egypt and did not rise again because he was greatly weak.
24. Now Yahweh came to Sodom-Egypt and saw the body of Yeshua. And he said, I have no more need of you disobedient son. Now is my fire not ready? And as Jasheb came before you to Yacob, so has he also gone before you into the great fire. And I hear his agony daily.
25. Now Yahweh buried Yeshua beside the tomb of Jasheb and some of his elders whom he had first ordained to sit around his throne. For some of the elders had disobeyed him.
26. Now when Yahweh departed the place of tombs, the tomb of Jasheb shook. And he came out of the grave, because his soul had returned to his body again.
27. And the graves of many others shook also. For they had risen, because Jasheb had brought their souls to the consciousness that the afterlife of any homo is in his own hands; and the choice to remain in one afterlife rather than another belongs to the bearer of that soul.
28. Now many who arose hid themselves from Yahweh. But Yeshua did not return, because he did not know how to change the state of his afterlife. And Yeshua burnt in the fire of Yahweh his adopted father on and on.
29. And from then on, they who died with the consciousness that they shall be judged by Yahweh after death began to see themselves in the fire of Yahweh, because it was for the purpose of awareness he did send Yeshua to Juda to make known the fire which was then ready.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by CoolUsername: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia

Archaeology
A century of research by archaeologists and Egyptologists has found no evidence which can be directly related to the Exodus captivity and the escape and travels through the wilderness

Now check date of the cited source of this excerpt , it says 2005 - 11 years ago .

Every damn time , you rush to Wikipedia when arguing with me without actually reading or understanding the content of your own source .

Richard Elliott Friedman , the reputable bible scholar who was interviewed stated his reasons why he said that the exodus was not fictional . http://www.reformjudaism.org/exodus-not-fiction

If you don't who Richard Friedman is , read about him here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Elliott_Friedman

Pathetic show of ignorance from you again .

Always twisting and distorting facts .

Even when I told you that Taoists worshiped their gods , other gods borrowed from other cultures and the supreme god of China Jade Emperor , you kept on insisting that they were atheists even with evidence from BBC's website.

The 'exodus' he talks about in the article is radically different from the biblical account. So different that it is basically a caricature of what the Bible says. If it only involved the Levites who weren't even slaves then how is it the same exodus? Didn't my link already acknowledge similar but albeit smaller events? I fail to see how this helps your case. As a matter of fact, to accept this man's theory clearly shows that you believe the Bible is unreliable and full of embellishments.

And so what if the source cited is eleven years old? Has any compelling evidence supporting the narrative come up since then? The fact remains that the story is fictional no matter how the JEWISH scholar tries to strip it down he is only confirming the point. Nobody ever said it couldn't have been influenced by actual events (like the Great Flood story) but the story as told in the Bible is a lie. And you just inadvertently confirmed it for me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by MrMontella(m): 3:51am On Dec 08, 2016
CoolUsername:

The 'exodus' he talks about in the article is radically different from the biblical account. So different that it is basically a caricature of what the Bible says. If it only involved the Levites who weren't even slaves then how is it the same exodus? Didn't my link already acknowledge similar but albeit smaller events? I fail to see how this helps your case. As a matter of fact, to accept this man's theory clearly shows that you believe the Bible is unreliable and full of embellishments.

And so what if the source cited is eleven years old? Has any compelling evidence supporting the narrative come up since then? The fact remains that the story is fictional no matter how the JEWISH scholar tries to strip it down he is only confirming the point. Nobody ever said it couldn't have been influenced by actual events (like the Great Flood story) but the story as told in the Bible is a lie. And you just inadvertently confirmed it for me.

Thanks!
i dont know whats hard to understand here
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by urheme: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2016
LightandDarkness:

lol you're comparing world war 2 to an event that only occured in the religious texts of the abrahamic religions. If you wanted to indepently verify that world war II happened you could do it very easily, moses and the exodus on the other hand?...

His powers are clearly unexplainable, he/she cant even explain themselves.

this is the point.
you and I were not born during the world war.....but, we read books, watched films and listened to the accounts of several narrators.

to me they are both histories.

in world war two, there were concentration camps use in exterminating the Jews....we also read accounts in the Bible how the Jews were captured and taking into captivity by strong warlords....how they were killed, how they escaped and how they turn around and gain victories.

it is either i believe both or disbelieve both.

remember Hitler's statement....."all Jews are clerks and all clerks are Jews".......they are simply good at documenting.

Like i said before, the power of God is unexplainable not even when it drops on you.

God bless you.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
butterflylion:
Cc: Damogul. Oh wait... He's been banned again few minutes after retuning from a ban.

Seun is sure running scared.

Nairaland rule

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access
Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make
sure we don't find out.

One criminal is behind the monikers Damogul, naijadeyhia, 4evergod1-4, bbfever and so many unknown ones.
He needs to be banned continously, he is a serial law Breaker.
Nobody is scared of him you break rule, you get banned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2016
urheme:

this is the point.
you and I did were not born during the world war.....but, we read books, watched films and listened to the accounts of several narrators.

in world war two, there were concentration camps use in exterminating the Jews....we also read accounts in the Bible how the Jews were captured and taking into captivity by strong warlords....how they were killed, how they escaped and how they turn around and gain victories.

remember Hitler's statement....."all Jews are clerks and all clerks are Jews".......they are simply good at documenting.

Like i said before, the power of God is unexplainable not even when it drops on you.

God bless you.

Did you read anything like Hitler divided the Mediterranean Sea by pointing a stick to it or the Queen of England commanded the sun to stand still (sic) or French shouted round the wall of Russia and it fell flat?

Everything recorded in the ww1&2 are verifiable and they can still happen today unlike what's written in the Bible.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 08, 2016
urheme:

this is the point.
you and I did were not born during the world war.....but, we read books, watched films and listened to the accounts of several narrators.

God bless you.

Why would you either believe both or disbelieve both?

If you go to Germany can you see the concentrations camps? Yes

If you went to Egypt or the sinai desert can you find evidence of ancient Jewish habitation? No

Can you find both German and Jewish literary works revolving around the world war? Yes

Can you find both Egyptian and Hebrew/Jewish work discussing the plagues, moses and the exodus? No

There is only one narrator of the exodus story and that's the old testament. With no other real evidence anywhere else. The Egyptian's were much better at recording, they would have been one of the most advanced societies at the time and you're telling me there isn't a single poem, letter, burial tomb with hieroglyphs narrating the horror of the plagues, the loss of the slaves and the defeat of the Egyptian army?
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by urheme: 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
lilbest4:
Did you read anything like Hitler divided the Mediterranean Sea by pointing a stick to it or the Queen of England commanded the sun to stand still (sic) or French shouted round the wall of Russia and it fell flat?

Everything recorded in the ww1&2 are verifiable and they can still happen today unlike what's written in the Bible.

my dear,
it depends on how far you can see......what you thought you saw is what you verified......some can see and verify beyond what your eyes can see.
Re: Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U by urheme: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
LightandDarkness:

Why would you either believe both or disbelieve both?

If you go to Germany can you see the concentrations camps? Yes

If you went to Egypt or the sinai desert can you find evidence of ancient Jewish habitation? No

Can you find both German and Jewish literary works revolving around the world war? Yes

Can you find both Egyptian and Hebrew/Jewish work discussing the plagues, moses and the exodus? No

There is only one narrator of the exodus story and that's the old testament. With no other real evidence anywhere else. The Egyptian's were much better at recording, they would have been one of the most advanced societies at the time and you're telling me there isn't a single poem, letter, burial tomb with hieroglyphs narrating the horror of the plagues, the loss of the slaves and the defeat of the Egyptian army?

I'm not here to argue with you.....people who witness the world war are still alive...its effect are still vivid...... wait for another 3000 yrs and no one will know we talked about this on nairaland forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Pray My Family Out Of Stagnation / Tithes: Who Should Pay? / A Minute To Rapture : Lord Jesus Still Saves, Time Is Running Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.