Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) (4799 Views)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / Sex With A Broke Girl Vs Sex With A Rich Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
I was opportune to meet this pretty and benevolent young lady last night at one of my cousins' birthday party.

Though she tripped for my height but I fell for everything she's got. I was forced to beg to have a selfie with such a pretty damsel.

" Wishing to have her as mine no 1 queen ", I remain.

Hope no one will blame me for expressing my true feelings fellow Naira landers

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

Wetin make we do now?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

In ur dreams niccur
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Poorboy: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hahahahaha chai Afonja, no be height ooo ask Aki and paw paw.... My advice go find money.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ObioratheBully: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy

Go get that girl amigo..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by firstking01(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oops, never let your low self esteem deprive you of this once in a life time opportunitygrin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Splinz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yours ke Oga I no want vex abeg...

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ikp120(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
But bro you don old o... Wetin you dey do for romance section? Wey your wife sef? grin Ow, you wan make that babe your second wife? grin grin Baddo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol. lwkmd. u r too old for her.. u want fresh blood, not sure u can even satisfy her in d other room

Oga abeg do make u go marry fast o. don't wait for dis girl.
#Shalom
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
Oops, never let your low self esteem deprive you of this once in a life time opportunitygrin
Oga abeg fgt low self esteem,shoes and pockets get sizes grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
At your age? Well, I'm not disappointed, age sometimes is just number
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

And what if the lady in question is willing to love him for who he is since she's already made?
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Speeechless3(f): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by LadyAimy: 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:
I was opportune to meet this pretty and benevolent young lady last night at one of my cousins' birthday party.

Though she tripped for my height but I fell for everything she's got. I was forced to beg to have a selfie with such a pretty damsel.

Grow according to your height angry
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ikp120(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Yea that's true sister... That babe na for me... Abeg chop knuckle joor grin

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
ikp120:

Yea that's true sister... That babe na for me... Abeg chop knuckle joor grin
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
if it doesn't work out forward her number to me
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
werey re oo grin
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by domopps(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
And fortunately for you.....I no her

DM me for her details

Cheeeeers
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
firstking01:
And what if the lady in question is willing to love him for who he is since she's already made?
Then she's on a mission and u knw wat that is
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by realBliss(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

and you're very handsome.....

give me her number let me give her some advice
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by solacong: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
heeeeeeeeeeeeen my sister!

DSS must hear this
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by firstking01(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Then she's on a mission and u knw wat that is
Which mission?...most ladies who have made it in life are not lucky when it comes to love, that might just be her case...i 've met a few tho.
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
solacong:
heeeeeeeeeeeeen my sister!

DSS must hear this

we are on it sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol... Bro the hustle is rich...

To make her fall faster, don't act like a pauper, show yourself a rich dude...

Right now in Nigeria, no one marries for love again..

if you think I am lying, ask Buhari's daughter that is about to wed a billionaire...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bruh, improve your appearance and your pocket and all other things shall be added...
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Garshyzee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
nothing someone will nt see on nairaland....see as una two picx b like ferrari and passat undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
Go ahead nd see if she will agree 2 date u
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by solacong: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
nairalanddss:
we are on it sir

Please arrest that Dude, let him spend like 1 week in Kuje Prison with our Director
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Splinz:
Yours ke Oga I no want vex abeg...
lol oh me god! those lips man
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
this dude always talking bollocks....
Re: A Nairalander Is Falling In Love With A Rich Girl Who Doesnt Care(pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
RayRayZicc:
this dude always talking bollocks....
Sorry, do I know you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Compatible Are You? Zodiac Sign Compatibility (A Thread) / Am I The Only One That Experience Something Like This Once In A While (pics). / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.