Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (95838 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by doskie(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2016
2kaybiel:

well, you've made a good though, it is only 2 out of every 10 that can resort to committing suicide. many believe that whatever challenges or hardship they face it is their cross and they must carry it. there are a lot of people who have faced or facing the ordeal you described and yet they survived. that's why I said, facing challenges with full courage and with hope when there was no hope when one is in despair make one a real man and not suicide. although, the suicide temptation would rise but if one could think that suicide isn't the solution then one can devise means to survive any hardship.

I didn't say you are wrong but suicide has never solved any problem.
there's an insignia in Nigeria army depot that says "no going back"
That's life! No going back. I use this medium to regard my good friend and a brother don tino. The challenges he faced in this world was such that any average basket will drink to stupor and pull the trigger by mid night. But he survived. Always believing in miracles until it actually came. He's a true soldier. In dresses and in heart. I take his case as a symbol and inspiration for courage. If you can make it through the night, there is a brighter day ahead. Stay strong, stable your boat and sail to calm waters.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Prechy08(m): 7:15am On Nov 28, 2016
favourmic:

Betting ke? Why not someone Introduced him to mmm
Do you know if someone actually tried to?
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Adebash01(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
IDIOT, Bleep you
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Zirah: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
You may believe this or not, and I'm not condeming you, you're as guilty as he.

krattoss:
The only thing that can make me commit suicide is my health condition...

anyday I see myself as deformed, in the sense that I don't cotribute to the society or enjoy any pleasure.. then am as good as dead..

not some shortcomings, hard days, or even death of loved ones can make me committ suicide.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by odogwu190(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Na wa oooo,am not sure that guy died cos of betting...him loose 20million pounds,Rip shall.. Thank God For Our Life!!!#Only 1 God#
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Zirah: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
I do a lot of research on mental illness/personality disorder. Haven't heard this before. I'll research on this.

TomisinFemi:
If his family and friends check well he would have been depressed and maybe had symptoms of psychosis..
Read about suicide, sane people don't do it..

#ClinicalPsychologist
#NeuroPsychiatricHospital
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2016
Exciton:

I honestly do not understand why some of you are shocked.

The Nigerian society has deteriorated to the extent that beheadings, crushed, mangled and heavily burnt bodies -from babies to adults - are a DAILY highlight on her social media. Not a fucking day goes by!!

I'm sure ISIS websites can't match Naija social media.

So, why the shock and anger?

Because it makes no difference whom the source is. Our minds will still become, and are already, numb to blood and gore.

Yes all these might be common in our society today. But for the sake of our children, our unborn children, and our sanity we should be better people. What is shocking is not that he committed suicide.

What is shocking is that someone who claims to be a FRIEND can post something to sensitive as this on social media. This is not a golden jubilee or gone too soon picture. These are suicide pictures.! Only sick people post and repost these kind of things.

How would one's family feel if they find out that their son's friend posted his suicide pictures on line?

Wetin dey bad no get two words o Oga! E bad!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Obiwiz(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
Was he feeding well at all? My Goodness!
Is that all you can say? People sef!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by aalangel(f): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:
but Enugu people are not known to be this foolish

only Anambra people do such....I know he's from Anambra

rip to him

NWA Nuskka, you've started again. Is that the right thing to say?
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nickymezor(f): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

rip to him
undecided Dumb statement!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by manando1(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2016
deflover:

there is no excuse in life.....the word has always being there for him to believe
he chose not to believe

he was in debt so what
I was in deeper debt but I used the word to be free
paid all as I worked the word

so I 've seen depression deeper than his
and I am still here
ok sir
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by chiefojiji(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2016
Zirah:
How dem dey take tie this noose sef??

u don't really need know how to tie am

just go market and buy the ready made own. tell dem u wan buy tie and die.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by dgysoft(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2016
More may still go that way when mmm and ultimate cycler and others crashes be wise
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by 4nobody4every1: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Zirah: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha hilarious.

chiefojiji:

u don't really need know how to tie am

just go market and buy the ready made own. tell dem u wan buy tie and die.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Ausken(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Probably his CGPA must have died long ago.
I looked at his left hand and saw something fishy!! when ones dead, hands ain't supposed to be folded. His is folded. Am I the only one seeing this?
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Mopolchi: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

rip to him
mumu

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2016
Uwa bu pawpaw mehn....Sometimes i feel like this but i cant
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2016
chiefojiji:
dey keep wishing him RIP...

you kee yourself finish and u think baba God will be happy with you?

your cane has bin soaked!

naija wey dey owe money pass am sef no commit suicide.

well, I pray God should tamper justice with mercy.

but that resting in peace is what I don't know about.
He was finding peace which this world denied him of when he took his life. The very least you could do was to wish him the peace he sought in this life if you were empathetic, but for provenance reasons you are not!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by chiefojiji(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2016
iRyan:
He was finding peace which this world denied him of when he took his life. The very least you could do was to wish him the peace he sought in this life if you were empathetic, but for provenance reasons you are not!

finding peace in a wrong place.

how sure he is getting the peace now in the other world
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
it's only a FOOLISH MAN WITH CAPITAL LETTER will consider suicide as the next available option... which kind depression go push u end this life way dey sweet so... mallam Buhari would have committed suicide when PDP was frustrating him for many years... face your problem despite any set back and leave tomorrow for God... abeg make him go flex for hell fire we need to reduce in Number,
Did he and Buhari come out together from the same womb? We are humans but we do not have the same genetic makeup, we respond differently to stimuli, heterogeneous traits, DNAs, and our neurological and psychological health varies among individuals. You may be psychologically healthy enough to handle depression, while your next door neighbor may not be able to do the same.
Show some sympathy and grow some empathy and love for people around you, because all I can see is a despicable perosn filled with hatred.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
chiefojiji:

finding peace in a wrong place.

how sure he is getting the peace now in the other world
Death is like sleeping only that this time you won't be waking up. When you sleep you are oblivious of your problems and the world around you and that you even fell asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by fkdmods: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
it's only a FOOLISH MAN WITH CAPITAL LETTER will consider suicide as the next available option... which kind depression go push u end this life way dey sweet so... mallam Buhari would have committed suicide when PDP was frustrating him for many years... face your problem despite any set back and leave tomorrow for God... abeg make him go flex for hell fire we need to reduce in Number,

Na small pikin de do you. Just pray you never have to face challenges that will put you in that position. Had a guy in my organization who was loaded to the hilt, handsome, had a beautiful wife and kids. He had everything one could ask for. Found out one day he committed suicide. Apparently killed himself because of PTSD. Guy just pray never face it.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2016
fkdmods:

Na small pikin de do you. Just pray you never have to face challenges that will put you in that position. Had a guy in my organization who was loaded to the hilt, handsome, had a beautiful wife and kids. He had everything one could ask for. Found out one day he committed suicide. Apparently killed himself because of PTSD. Guy just pray never face it.
I have a God who never failed... I might have some challenges as a person but that challenges can never wear me down while because I had Jesus by my side... committing suicide is not the best alternative.... try to make peace with God
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2016
Ask4Info:
Nigeria is the MOST Religious country in the world but also the LEAST God fearing.

Suicide is on the rise and could happen to anyone no matter your religion or background because Nigerians lack empathy.

Employer doesn't have empathy for employee, government doesn't have empathy for its citizens, religious leaders don't have empathy for their congregation.

People now only show love to two sets of people: if you can benefit them sexually and if you are deemed to be influential or from a rich family.

This suicide could have been avoided as he would have given hints to friends but their response would have been "if you like go die, Na minus one for Nigeria be that"

Well said!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2016
krattoss:
The only thing that can make me commit suicide is my health condition...

anyday I see myself as deformed, in the sense that I don't cotribute to the society or enjoy any pleasure.. then am as good as dead..

not some shortcomings, hard days, or even death of loved ones can make me committ suicide.

Do not kill your self no matter the circumstance. The dire situation might only be for your purification which you will only worsen with suicide. A suicide further burdens a soul with more guilt.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
iRyan:
Did he and Buhari come out together from the same womb? We are humans but we do not have the same genetic makeup, we respond differently to stimuli, heterogeneous traits, DNAs, and our neurological and psychological health varies among individuals. You may be psychologically healthy enough to handle depression, while your next door neighbor may not be able to do the same.
Show some sympathy and grow some empathy and love for people around you, because all I can see is a despicable perosn filled with hatred.
why should I show sympathy , the time he was gambling with people's money he no know... abeg spare me that... I'm just pitying his poor parent's as for that guy he got what he bargain for, serve him right
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by chiefojiji(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
iRyan:
Death is like sleeping only that this time you won't be waking up. When you sleep you are oblivious of your problems and the world around you and that you even fell asleep.

u try, clap for ursef!

but one day some day, soon, the dead shall be woken from their sleeping either with a koboko or with a friendly angelic tap on its body
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by WizBLANCE(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2016
Hmm, i feel nothing for the guy it is a free world but my heart goes out for his friends and family. Especially his parents or guidance who i one way or the other count their needs nothing to see him in school.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by jkarmstrong(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2016
keshconnections:
#INVESTIGATIONS PLEASE!
U can't hang urself and ur mouth will be closed.
I suspect Murder and Cover up attempt!
Suicide is not in the Nigerian blood!

Your last statement makes things worse. Just edit it out, and let's pretend you never wrote it.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Idokosolomon(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2016
well, it is a pity but RIP. In your next generation try to be wise.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by jasysandra(f): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2016
This is sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / Nigerian Prostitute Dies After Her Madam Pushed Her Off 6th Floor In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.