Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) (5970 Views)

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is shocking how youths of today are thoughtless and heartless on ways to make money online. They never consider the cataclysmic effect of the ridicule, shame or the fatal outcome they might bring to their family or relatives at large. I used the word fatal because not everyone can take a loss lightly and will go to any length to pay back whatever evil he/she has been dealt with even as far as killing the person diabolically.

Here is a case of a 20 years old business admin final year student of Imo state university (IMSU) by the name MIRACLE CHIJINDU DIKE who is known to most of his friends and fans on https://m.facebook.com/dike.miracle as I AM FABULOUS/Khalifa Khalifa aka SwagBoy.

He poses online as an MMM United sign up agent with his whatsapp number as +234 903 609 8619, he used to be a blogger with his blog address as [url]livenewsd..com[/url] but has since remained inactive since 2015 probably because it wasn't earning him the type of money he intended it would before venturing into scamming unsuspecting victims of MLM/Matrix networking scheme online.

It is amazing how one person who was introduced to assist based on trust comes into the system and kicks out the real owner after scamming people (of whom I am one of them) they were meant to teach on how to earn through MMM United mlm scheme. I was taken for a total sum of N27,280.00 excluding my interbank charge of N100 of my hard earned money after I had gotten the orientation after joining the Whatsapp group where it was originally managed by the founding Admin by the name Adeshina Olusegun who in good faith and trust added and made MIRACLE CHIJINDU DIKE an admin also seeing that they both share inclined goals not knowing that he had other plans.

How sprung I was with the loads of courtesy coming from this said young man who at every end of his sentence while we chitchat always used the 'Sir' word. I felt it was a bit too much and had to loosen my guard and was more informal so we could get along better but unknown to me he was scheming with every stroke of his touchpad or probably the plan to scam me came when we had concluded on the amount of bitcoin I wanted to fund which totalled in naira N27,280.00. I have attached below screenshot samples of the transaction I carried out with him and also our chat.

Immediately he got the alert after a while after we had already reached an agreement with me to fund my bitcoin wallet with 60$ at the rate of N540 per Dollar, he just dropped his profile picture, went to the group page deleted me from the group and then deleted the original Admin/founder of the group with several unsuspecting people still signed into the group. Immediately I noticed that he had done dis, I decided to talk to him as 'Guy to Guy' with several pleads from me saying I don't want any trouble from anyone as I was too weak to start one because I was still.moruning the loss of my Mom who passed away 2 weeks before today. I pleaded with him with eveeything he held dear to his heart on his whatsapp handle but he never even responded back so I decided to call him on a different line. But immediately he knew it was me, he stopped picking my calls and I guess he blacklisted my number. Unknown to me while all this was happening, the group owner too was also trying to reach him on his phone number to ask why he was deleted from his group page by MIRACLE DIKE but he wasn't picking the group founder's call neither. I then resulted to sending him sms messages directly to his mobile number thinking at least he can't say that won't get into his phone but he never even flinched or attempted a reply that was when I knew this one no be play play again.

If you would like to know the steps I took after I knew the criminal I was dealing with comment below so I can take this discussion to the literature section and post them in series as this post is getting to length for readers satisfaction. Thank you all for reading and please help me cc the mods to push this to front page so the public will be aware of the criminal.

Cc lalastical

1 Share

Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by lomprico(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wetin u con want make we do?

U have fallen for one of d risks involved in bitcoin trading. Take heart n Suck it up!
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by babatundenaija(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
C
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
lomprico:
Wetin u con want make we do?

U have fallen for one of d risks involved in bitcoin trading. Take heart n Suck it up!

It is about letting people know at least those who are spoiling the business for the legit ones.

4 Likes

Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Pieromania: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
why must u hand ur cash to some1 for bitcoin,can't u fund ur wallet yourself,what is the rocket science in doing that?
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by favourmic(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
I find it hard to understand all you wrote, you mmm scam you or bitcoins explain your self better

1 Like

Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Daminabok: 1:03am On Dec 03, 2016
next time, fund ur wallet using bitx.. www.bitx.co

1 Like

Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by RALPHOW(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
If it is true, Miracle you are a thief and I can assure you are not going to make it in life.
If you like yourself , refund his money, stop stealing otherwise your end will be a disaster
And your unborn generation will be cursed.
That is the truth.
God bless you as you give your life to Christ.
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by wowmenow: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
RALPHOW:
If it is true, Miracle you are a thief and I can assure you are not going to make it in life.
If you like yourself , refund his money, stop stealing otherwise your end will be a disaster
And your unborn generation will be cursed.
That is the truth.
God bless you as you give your life to Christ.

What will now happen yo mavrodi that steal from 3 million Nigerians

Its only a criminal minded person that fall for such scam

1 Like

Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Please is there a whatsapp group for Mmm united if yes Pls add this number 07064969050
Ordinary9jaGuy:
It is shocking how youths of today are thoughtless and heartless on ways to make money online. They never consider the cataclysmic effect of the ridicule, shame or the fatal outcome they might bring to their family or relatives at large. I used the word fatal because not everyone can take a loss lightly and will go to any length to pay back whatever evil he/she has been dealt with even as far as killing the person diabolically.

Here is a case of a 20 years old business admin final year student of Imo state university (IMSU) by the name MIRACLE CHIJINDU DIKE who is known to most of his friends and fans on https://m.facebook.com/dike.miracle as I AM FABULOUS/Khalifa Khalifa aka SwagBoy.

He poses online as an MMM United sign up agent with his whatsapp number as +234 903 609 8619, he used to be a blogger with his blog address as [url]livenewsd..com[/url] but has since remained inactive since 2015 probably because it wasn't earning him the type of money he intended it would before venturing into scamming unsuspecting victims of MLM/Matrix networking scheme online.

It is amazing how one person who was introduced to assist based on trust comes into the system and kicks out the real owner after scamming people (of whom I am one of them) they were meant to teach on how to earn through MMM United mlm scheme. I was taken for a total sum of N27,280.00 excluding my interbank charge of N100 of my hard earned money after I had gotten the orientation after joining the Whatsapp group where it was originally managed by the founding Admin by the name Adeshina Olusegun who in good faith and trust added and made MIRACLE CHIJINDU DIKE an admin also seeing that they both share inclined goals not knowing that he had other plans.

How sprung I was with the loads of courtesy coming from this said young man who at every end of his sentence while we chitchat always used the 'Sir' word. I felt it was a bit too much and had to loosen my guard and was more informal so we could get along better but unknown to me he was scheming with every stroke of his touchpad or probably the plan to scam me came when we had concluded on the amount of bitcoin I wanted to fund which totalled in naira N27,280.00. I have attached below screenshot samples of the transaction I carried out with him and also our chat.

Immediately he got the alert after a while after we had already reached an agreement with me to fund my bitcoin wallet with 60$ at the rate of N540 per Dollar, he just dropped his profile picture, went to the group page deleted me from the group and then deleted the original Admin/founder of the group with several unsuspecting people still signed into the group. Immediately I noticed that he had done dis, I decided to talk to him as 'Guy to Guy' with several pleads from me saying I don't want any trouble from anyone as I was too weak to start one because I was still.moruning the loss of my Mom who passed away 2 weeks before today. I pleaded with him with eveeything he held dear to his heart on his whatsapp handle but he never even responded back so I decided to call him on a different line. But immediately he knew it was me, he stopped picking my calls and I guess he blacklisted my number. Unknown to me while all this was happening, the group owner too was also trying to reach him on his phone number to ask why he was deleted from his group page by MIRACLE DIKE but he wasn't picking the group founder's call neither. I then resulted to sending him sms messages directly to his mobile number thinking at least he can't say that won't get into his phone but he never even flinched or attempted a reply that was when I knew this one no be play play again.

If you would like to know the steps I took after I knew the criminal I was dealing with comment below so I can take this discussion to the literature section and post them in series as this post is getting to length for readers satisfaction. Thank you all for reading and please help me cc the mods to push this to front page so the public will be aware of the criminal.

Cc lalastical
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Tekkyboy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
https:///71XXIjg0lEUCDg7f4DQN3k

Join Mmm united group
Re: The Face Of An MMM United Scammer (miracle Chinjidu Dike) by Ayelasblog: 4:50am On Jan 04, 2017
ogbo lo gbo

SA pastor who made members drink Dettol spotted buying more bottles, claims he's been receiving "amazing testimony" https://ayelas..com/2016/12/sa-pastor-who-made-members-drink-dettol.html

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Pastor Who Runs The Ritualists Church In Lagos / The Road To Okija Shrine in ibo land / Cynthia's Murder: Courts Orders Re-arrest Of Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.