Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? (1555 Views)

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) / What’s Special About The Age 18? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Most pips dispise their mama to the point they lay curse on them on anger. most get rich, and forget how mama toiled for ya. To most they had to sell cloths,fry yam,akara,akamu,okpa,bolle, mama put etc,just to make ends meet... and just to make you happy,smile,grow and be that good grown up in future. For me what i allways remember my mama with is when ever i hear a "Country Classic Song" she loves it and sings it alot

1 Like

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
ya shoutout to ma mama#loveyamuchmuch#
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy

But op why did you upload your pictureundecided
i will do the needful in a jiffy
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy
But op why did you upload your pictureundecided
Done.
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by falconey(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
she brought me to life and she can give hers to save it.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by eleko1: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
sweet mother,oh!oh! sweet mother oh!oh!.if I nor sleep, my mother nor go sleep. ........... my mother, who sat and watch. ..,,........, A good and caring mum
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Irrisistable(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
I love you so much mom, you are the best mom!
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by pahars(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Love u mum.May u live long in riches
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Splinz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mum: the greatest love of my life.

Shout out to you sweet mama...

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Santafemetrix(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
My Mum is the best thing to have ever happened to me; it scares the hell out of me each time I even try imagining being without her..well, no one can understand.. cool

I call her my love, my queen and everything...and she's just too pretty even at her age...

People hustle hard to have a better life, but I hustle hard to give my Mum the best kind of life a Queen deserves..

1 Like

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
her she thought me what it means to always look breath taking when going out she can like fashion and she passed that to us...loving her like craze she is bae
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Winnelyn(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
princedmiayer:
Most pips dispise their mama to the point they lay curse on them on anger. most get rich, and forget how mama toiled for ya. To most they had to sell cloths,fry yam,akara,akamu,okpa,bolle, mama put etc,just to make ends meet... and just to make you happy,smile,grow and be that good grown up in future. For me what i allways remember my mama with is when ever i hear a "Country Classic Song" she loves it and sings it alot

wao your mum is cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Winnelyn(f): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
i love my mum she's all i hv on earth shes my partner in crime also, but back then mum can flog ehn cry but yet there nothing like motherly love! I pray you live long to see your grand children pretty ones grin i will make sure i name my daughter after you kiss
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
chai..una go make me cry o. lovely
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
God bless my mother...I love you so much kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
My mum, sweetest mother ever was my backbone and still my backbone, even in death. She made me understand what it takes to be an entrepreneur and a good person at heart. She sacrificed all she had for me. cry And still sacrificing cry
Even in death, she lives on. We are simply inseparable kiss

I Love you mum kiss kiss kiss So much.
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by MrsMurphy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
D
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by MrsMurphy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mum
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
MrsMurphy:
Mum
mrs murphy sounds like my neighbour
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
some pipo will be on social media expressing how they love their mum but in reality they ve never told their mum 'i love you mum'
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
God forgive me for saying this.

They're are mum who will stick withtheir child no matter what and their re some who. Will only be available when you have cash to spend.

Is a pity the type I have as a mum.
Is it when you are sick and you need cash to treat your self and she has the resources to help you with, but she rather use her money to buy asoebi than giving you to attend to your urgent needs.

Anyways, such is life.
Re: Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? by princedmiayer(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Godchild2015:
God forgive me for saying this.

They're are mum who will stick withtheir child no matter what and their re some who. Will only be available when you have cash to spend.

Is a pity the type I have as a mum.
Is it when you are sick and you need cash to treat your self and she has the resources to help you with, but she rather use her money to buy asoebi than giving you to attend to your urgent needs.

Anyways, such is life.
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Millionaire’s Sperm From Used Condom Won Child Support / 8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster / Why Settle For House Paints When You Have Better Options?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.