Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria (626 Views)

Can I Use The Payoneer Account I Use On My Disabled Adsense Account On / Paypal VS Payoneer Mastercard Account – Who Benefits Bloggers Most? / HOW DOES PAYONEER SEND THE PAYONEER MASTERCARD TO RECIPIENT IN NIGERIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by consultayo(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
If you really desire to make money online then you need to get a payoneer mastercard

Before now ,majority of the foreign online affiliate businesses offer only PayPal as a means of payment .And that was not convenient for most of us in Nigeria ,because receiving money through papal wasn't easy at all.

But one blessed company called payoneer has come to the rescue of all Nigerian entrepreneur in helping them achieve their main aim of making money in foreign programs

Payoneer issues a debit mastercard which can be used to receive money directly from many online platform such as freelance job sites(e.g Freelance and Elance), affiliate programs such as (e.g Markethealth) Pay per click programs such as(e.g Infolinks)

The best and most interesting part of Payonner is that they also isuue a U.S virtual account to interested users and then links those accounts to their mastercard .So with that it means you can receive money through direct transfer from platform that pay through direct deposit (ACH) option

Now,you can now receive your earnings from most online revenue sites with your payoneer mastercard.It is by far the best option and alternative to papal for Nigerians.You can then withdraw your funds from any ATM location in Nigeria.

kINDLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
(http://www.consultayo.com/2016/11/how-to-get-payoneer-mastercard-in.html)
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by Ibroboss(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bro i have a Payoneer account but my card has not been shipped since april or so, can you help me with it please, here is my number 08105380484 you can contact me on whatsapp sir,thanks
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by kokertalented: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ibroboss:
Bro i have a Payoneer account but my card has not been shipped since april or so, can you help me with it please, here is my number 08105380484 you can contact me on whatsapp sir,thanks

ur location ?
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Ibroboss:
Visit your nearest post office and make an inquiry,but be sure to go the post office you entered while signing up for payoneer!!
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by Msmither: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Mine was shipped in less than 12 days..
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by consultayo(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Ibroboss:

It has been shipped but maybe the address you put down wasn't traceable.So just reorder for another one and make sure you put in a traceable address this time.Just follow the guide on my blog
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by marhoinspire: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
i applied for 2 n both arrived in less than 10days or so.

make sure to use a popular address, as for me i made use of my office address which is at d center of town.

If u reside in remote area, just forget to apply.
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by Ibroboss(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
kokertalented:

ur location ?
osogbo, osun state
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by Ibroboss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
Visit your nearest post office and make an inquiry,but be sure to go the post office you entered while signing up for payoneer!!
i guess the problem was when when i was filling the shipping address, i was nt allowed type my full address
Re: How To Get The Payoneer Mastercard In Nigeria by kokertalented: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ibroboss:
osogbo, osun state
get my contact from my signature

(1) (Reply)

Low Testosterone Levels: Problems And Solutions / Guys Beware Of scammer's claiming to be mr2kay / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.