Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. (20689 Views)

Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / PDP Chairmanship: Mimiko, Fayose Disowned By South-West PDP Exco Disowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by ijuda65: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
'hands in the pocket day'

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by STDAVID32: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
Elebiju:
So Omisore is a dwarf.
No is a giant

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by kingraj01: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
SBG04:
Omisore lecturing Fayose and Mimiko on living conditions in Kuje and potential escape routes. FFK is supporting spiritually in the background.
I can say this comment dope.
what a combo attack

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by oweman: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2016
Committee of thugs

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Emassive(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2016
Budget Padders and Criminals in accused box is all part of APC. Am glad someone is saying the truth about ther party Now. PdP na thief just as the APC goons who are certified rogues. Failed politicians everywhere and some Mumu dey defend them like dem go collect part of their Loot.
agabusta:

Leave them to be using Tinubu name as a consolation. APC's victory was really a slap on their face. It pained them to the marrows, and they are now looking for anything to hang on to.

Just the same way they held on to the National Assembly elections after the 2015 defeat of GEJ. Rejoicing that APC's preferred candidates did not emerge, forgetting that Saraki and Dogara are still APC. Bunch of sore loosers.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by ope2711(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2016
dukie25:
It's pictures of Tinubu I really want to see, after spending billions supporting Olusola Oke

u mean Tinubu that send ur hero back to Otuoke

dindinrin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by MONITZ: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2016
I won't be surprised that the A. P. C have perfected the rigging pattern of the P. D. P because it's becoming more like the more u look, the less u see.

Nigerians re disenchanted with the party already given their performance at the federal level bt they still keep winning votes.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Trendirabingi: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Emassive:
Budget Padders and Criminals in accused box is all part of APC. Am glad someone is saying the truth about ther party Now. PdP na thief just as the APC goons who are certified rogues. Failed politicians everywhere and some Mumu dey defend them like dem go collect part of their Loot.
my friend, just shut it already,.ur problem is not APC..u have a more serious problem, n it blots ur rationale evaluation every time u hear The name..

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Angelb4: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=14pt]The South-West, the North is showing their hands.

The only thing left is to look towards the SS/SE.

We shall find it hard to forgive what happened 2015.

To make amends is to support us now in all we seek.
[/size]

SS/SE are not needed. They are MINORITY.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Chiedu4Trump: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2016
Angelb4:

SS/SE are not needed. They are MINORITY.

We are minority and we give you oil and technology.

We are minority and we were able to pull more votes, but for the magic they did at Kano grin

Alariwo2:

No ammends of any sort for your people boy
not with the foolishness and hate displayed towards Tinubu in SW elections
Tinubu will never endorse an igbo man again with what we've seen.. that alone gives me joy
Igbos are finished politically in Nigeria as far as we yorubas are concerned.. sealed & stamped

Lets watch and see who is finished politically.

Atiku is busy canvassing the SE & SS.

You can't even get ur own preferred people into position, the north is dictating who rules the SW.

Lets see who is finished.

We are finished and you are fighting to keep us with you? grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2016
.....''pay him'' not to support you, pa jimoh 2016

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Alariwo2: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

We are minority and we were able to pull more votes, but for the magic they did at Kano grin

You can't even get ur own preferred people into position, the north is dictating who rules the SW.

Fighting to keep who.. leeches?

after bragging all over the place, your people dnt have the insight on how to make biafra happen.. now claiming yorubas are holding them back

your IQ must be single digit for supporting Atiku and claiming to be held back at the same time
we can't trust Nigeria into the hands of people like you

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2016
Fayose_see wetin shettima and Ibrahim cause.We no get chance campaign for jehgede at all.Na 2 days to election court come rule on our favour.Chei

Mimiko_No be you and wike put shettima as pdp chairman?Aketi go wan look my account record now.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:

No ammends of any sort for your people boy

not with the foolishness and hate displayed towards Tinubu in SW elections

Tinubu will never endorse an igbo man again with what we've seen.. that alone gives me joy

Igbos are finished politically in Nigeria as far as we yorubas are concerned.. sealed & stamped

I am not sure I would use the term " finished". There is nothing so called in politics. The reality however is that it will be very difficult for anyone from the SE to have a successful run at the Presidency for a very long time. My reason however would be the fervor with which the SE " apparently" supported the dismemberment of the FRN it would take a high degree of trust for the SW or the North to vote in anyone from there based on that baggage.

It's a pity really because there are capable people from there. Ipob, Kanu and Massob have set back the cause of an igbo Presidency by at least a eight to ten election cycles. You can't want to secede and then turn around and take an oath to one Nigeria. You can't claim GEJ as your own and then turn around to say you haven't held the post since 1966.

The good news for igbo youth under 25 is that at least they won't have those old people blocking their way. They can start preparing now.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by engreo(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:

after bragging all over the place, your people dnt have the insight on how to make biafra happen.. now claiming yorubas are holding them back

your IQ must be single digit for supporting Atiku and claiming to be held back at the same time
hmmm!
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Bhol28: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2016
agabusta:

Leave them to be using Tinubu name as a consolation. APC's victory was really a slap on their face. It pained them to the marrows, and they are now looking for anything to hang on to.

Just the same way they held on to the National Assembly elections after the 2015 defeat of GEJ. Rejoicing that APC's preferred candidates did not emerge, forgetting that Saraki and Dogara are still APC. Bunch of sore loosers.
I wander wetin dem dey mention Tinubu name for here after loosing gallantly to his party.APC is getting stronger despite having issues while The loosers are been torn apart everyday by issues greed wont allow them to resolve

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Chiedu4Trump: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:

We all know that the shout for one Nigeria is loud from outside the SS/SE region.

And we all know why you are shouting it.

Dont worry the way ur Northern masters are dealing with you, we go soon sabi who be who. dey watch. grin
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Untainted007: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
tolexy007:

you are pained, sorry

That goes to you. I should say you are the one pained. Do any one of them related to you, that their headache has now turned yours? Anuofia
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Bhol28: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

o SE & SS have now adapted to being used just for political calculations without nothing to show.BAT if u people like it or not is one of the political guru the sw is endowed with.From VP to other important F.Govt positions the SW is occupying through his effort

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mimiko: these peeps ain't loyal
Fayose: I swear
Omisore: the thing tire me
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Chaleeee: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
raphealolami:
So omisore is this short?

But his bank account is taller than all your generation.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by 7lives: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
[size=14pt]The South-West, the North is showing their hands.

The only thing left is to look towards the SS/SE.

We shall find it hard to forgive what happened 2015.

To make amends is to support us now in all we seek.
[/size]

Na wetin be dis?.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by mbjsuki(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
raphealolami:
So omisore is this short?

Must devilish people are short,say Hitler so is Omisore....so was my ex boss,so wicked are these people. I fear short people,they make themselves relevant by doing and committing the unusual.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by orunto27: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Have we missed road, already?
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by raphealolami(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bros, you are not nice oo.

You must be so tall.

mbjsuki:

Must devilish people are short,say Hitler so is Omisore....so was my ex boss,so wicked are these people. I fear short people,they make themselves relevant by doing and committing the unusual.
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by bukodeen(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tall taller tallest
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by CloudResident(m): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
dukie25:
It's pictures of Tinubu I really want to see, after spending billions supporting Olusola Oke

You sure say you wise reach my grandma sheep for village so? undecided
I fit bet am sef, na sure banker! grin
Re: Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. by Emassive(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well you confirmed that the criminal NASS Leaders are your brethren which automatically rates you a first class unarmed Robber. " OBJ's voice"

Trendirabingi:
my friend, just shut it already,.ur problem is not APC..u have a more serious problem, n it blots ur rationale evaluation every time u hear The name..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Don't Listen To "Empty Barrel Elite" - Lamido Tells Buhari / Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal / Peter Obi, Deyemi Okanlawon And AY On Aylive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.